Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (39893 Views)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Kosiso12(f): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes of Nigerian Immigrants, Others, Dump Them in Prisons

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians living in Libya have cried out for help following raid by the government to their various houses.

In a video sent to IGBERE TV, a Nigerian lady (name withheld) living in Libya accused the Libyan government of sending their security operatives to break into their houses, arresting many Nigerians and other Africans and dumping them in prison.

She pleaded with the Nigerian government to come to their rescue as they afraid they would die in Prisons.

She said : "We need the help of the Nigerian government. Look at what they doing to us. They will just break into your house, arrest you and dump you inside prison".

"They also arrested pregnant women and their children and dumped them inside prison. Nigerian government should come to our rescue please".

IGBERE TV recalls that in August, the Nigerian Mission in Tripoli evacuated over 100 Nigerians stranded in Libya.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1401921/libyan-govt-breaks-homes-nigerian-immigrants-others-dump-prisons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicYKLmB-1c

2 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by dudusky007(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerian government when never fit help rescue people here..ona never see anything

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ba7man(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerians sha...... undecided

Anyway, you'll be treated how you present yourself.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Kosiso12:
Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes of Nigerian Immigrants, Others, Dump Them in Prisons

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians living in Libya have cried out for help following raid by the government to their various houses.

In a video sent to IGBERE TV, a Nigerian lady (name withheld) living in Libya accused the Libyan government of sending their security operatives to break into their houses, arresting many Nigerians and other Africans and dumping them in prison.

She pleaded with the Nigerian government to come to their rescue as they afraid they would die in Prisons.

She said : "We need the help of the Nigerian government. Look at what they doing to us. They will just break into your house, arrest you and dump you inside prison".

"They also arrested pregnant women and their children and dumped them inside prison. Nigerian government should come to our rescue please".

IGBERE TV recalls that in August, the Nigerian Mission in Tripoli evacuated over 100 Nigerians stranded in Libya.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1401921/libyan-govt-breaks-homes-nigerian-immigrants-others-dump-prisons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicYKLmB-1c
Shey dem get Libyan Pali or not?

If Una enter Libya illegally and living there illegally, there is little the FG can do on Una behalf.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by benuejosh: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
I am sure they felt they are Igbo guys who have decided to open pharmaceutical companies for producing, distribution and for selling of drugs.

But that aside, Na country like Libya I wan go? Some people for this life no just like better thing. Poverty of the mind is really an incurable disease.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Asgard73: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
I am sure they felt they are Igbo guys who have decided to open pharmaceutical companies for producing, distribution and for selling of drugs.

But that aside, Na country like Libya I wan go? Some people for this life no just like better thing. Poverty of the mind is really an incurable disease.

Stale... still sleeping on a speeding bike.. human.

16 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by benuejosh: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Stale... still sleeping on a speeding bike.. human.
congratulations for achieving the great success of finally quoting me.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Asgard73: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
congratulations for achieving the great success of finally quoting me.

Like you’ve waited this long .. to have me on your mention. Congratulations!

Wow..

Next!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by benuejosh: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Like you’ve waited this long .. to have me on your mention. Congratulations!

Wow..

Next!
see this bagu!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
ba7man:
Nigerians sha...... undecided

Anyway, you'll be treated how you present yourself.

When I was in Libya, I didn't use Nigeria passport because the whole Libyan know that Nigerians in majority operate love-vendor and prostitution

10 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

What are you saying keep war apart Libya is better than many European countries in terms of economic and financial

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2021
People can take risk Sha

Libya of all places ..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Arexit: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
guessing you are there illegally

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Mheeen this is bad. Anyway my fellow Nigerians you guys should just bear it till the kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Quite sad
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by calberian: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Wow

Is there much difference between this and what obtains presently in Nigeria? I mean to say, when next it happens in Nigeria, who do Nigerians appeal to? The Libyan Government?

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Lybia of all places? I prefer make I go Ivory Coast sef.

Taba21:
When I was in Libya, I didn't use Nigeria passport because the whole Libyan know that Nigerians in majority operate love-vendor and prostitution

E choke lipsrsealed

anorexicmuster:
Libya is not the final destination of most of these immigrants. Most of them are heading to Europe...so they stay in Libya, make some money, and keep an eye and ear open for any smuggler who would ferry them to Europe for a fair price.

You're right.

7 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by FILEBE(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerians still dey Libya? Thought thr govt evacuated Nigerians from there some time ago. Why didn't these one leave ? Or are people still travelling to Libya?

Nigerians need to understand that not everywhere is "Abroad" and not all grasses are greener at the otherwise. No be everything be "japa" and "welcome to a new dispensation".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by GeneralPula: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
They’ll be quick to form victim, but they’ll never speak of the crime they’ve committed..

My source from Benin republic is telling me recently that Benin republic Government is seriously angry at Nigerians over there, especially the girls..

Nigerian girls doing prostitution in Benin republic is x10 of Benin republic girls doing prostitution. Naija girls are now at every inch of Benin republic running prostitution..

They’ve started arresting them, lock them up for 24 hours, after which they’ll will released - I’m sure they’re still trying to warn them..

We’ve dominated majority of everywhere with prostitution..

Nigeria Ministry of women affairs have failed woefully and they should be scrapped..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

Libya is not the final destination of most of these immigrants. Most of them are heading to Europe...so they stay in Libya, make some money, and keep an eye and ear open for any smuggler who would ferry them to Europe for a fair price.

Also, Libya under Gahddafi was like Dubai...but under a harsher ruler. Lots of foreigners used to migrate there for jobs.

11 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by FolabiCash: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Our reality as a Nigerian is so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Foreign affairs minister and nigeria embassy will never protect her citizens outside the corridors of this country.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by DropsMic(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
All in the Name of japaing person go carry hin two legs go nonsense country wey no send human right. Wey them for kukuma remain for Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by hslbroker2(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
People can take risk Sha

Libya of all places ..
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin una dae find for Libya abeg?

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by whytediamond(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by OakConsultNG: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by adesegun121(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) / Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.