Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games (35159 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Vasaratii16

Crazy Or Not? Gamer Dumps His Supermodel Girlfriend To Focus More On Video Games

Gamers have to a great extent been seen as lean or fat geeks who sit in dull rooms and waste their forlorn lives away. Obviously, that is only a stereotype. Call of Duty YouTuber Doug Martin (AKA FaZe Censor) demonstrated that much a couple of years back.

The YouTuber known for his Call of Duty abilities started dating the popular Yanet Garcia, a very popular climate lady from Mexico who became famous online for the way that she is… *ahem*, "blessed by the gods" on her posterior. Their relationship has been exceptionally open as the two have paraded each other off via web-based networking media and Martin himself highlighted her vigorously in his YouTube recordings.

The two were, as the slay mamas would say "#RelationshipGoals" yet some of the time thing don't generally work out. Martin took to his YouTube channel to report that he and Yanet Garcia had broken up … the thinking behind the separation is unbelievably intriguing.

"As you folks can judge by the title, Yanet and I are no longer in an association with each other any longer. So I'm simply going to take it back to the starting extremely snappy. In the event that any of you all don't know Yanet, clearly, is a standout amongst the most delightful ladies on the planet. She's a supermodel. She's super, super celebrated via web-based networking media," said Martin. "We began seeing each other three years back. I flew such a distance out to Mexico to meet this young lady. I thought she was delightful, I needed to find out about this young lady. We wound up dating each other and afterward we wound up getting into an association with each other and afterward we wound up moving in together in New York and we had an incredible time in that loft for that year/18 months, we had such a large number of awesome recollections, such a significant number of terrible recollections like, you know, the highs and the lows."

He at that point dropped the bomb on why the relationship came apart, he said he needs to center around Call of Duty so he can't devote time to her. shocked shocked

"For me to oversee being an expert Call of Duty player, being a rec center shark/competitor, being a YouTuber, making recordings, playing Call of Duty full time, dealing with two mutts, having a house and experiencing remodels, and after that additionally having a sweetheart… It resembles I needed to pick my toxic substance of what I needed to invest my energy and spotlight on. There's solitary 24 hours in multi day, and I simply didn't have room schedule-wise to do everything that I expected to do," he said. "She needs to be a performing artist. I need to be an on-screen character. I need to win a Call of Duty Award Championship. Pursue your fantasies, life is too short. You gotta do what you need throughout everyday life."

I personally won't pass judgment on Martin since he's clearly inconceivably effective and was dating a supermodel however it's unquestionably intriguing to see somebody part ways with such a beautiful lady to seek after computer games. Possibly that is a noteworthy win, perhaps that is the greatest L somebody can take. We'll leave that to you to choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwdLfjYM6E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by money121(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ok
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by corperscorner: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
182 million LIKES

12 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by pweshboi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
For the love of the game...
Meanwhile...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Biggty(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rubbish

The kind of nonsense thread that makes front page of Nairaland is very alarming. How does this add value to our lives?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by paddymo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by lapazi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by rozayx5(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Correct guy

Happiness over women anytime anyday

undecided

3 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by foyeks2001(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
So she's a distraction before abi...u think u are deceiving me?
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by teewhydope(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
definition of a REAL MAN. wouldn't let a bitch come between him and his game (source of income)

11 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Proffdada: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
A good game is better than a nagging supermodel, argue with FaZe cheesy grin
Or she broke up with him and he lied to keep his reputation

5 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
What does that say about the quality of the "relationship" they had?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by GreatOlu1: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Seriously, that's called priority.. grin.
Alot misplaced theirs

4 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dats a real gamer. They are just like dat

Most hardcore gamers don't do relationship stuff

And they see life differently..!!

I know wat I am saying....

7 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Console over hoes

39 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Pachesky(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
That's a typical example of using scale of preference.. dude must have aced economics back in the day..
But people they madt sha..people dey madt

3 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hopeless addiction

1 Like

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by mightyleks(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Game ti take o pretty bae o jawo mo

2 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Proffdada: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
corperscorner:
182 million LIKES
fake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
6:06pm no red moon yet are we sure buhari haven't kidnapped our red moon

4 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by soberdrunk(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by happney65: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
omolola15 they are calling you... grin grin grin
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by addikt(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
When they call me addict what do you think ??....I did the same thing too already , we gamers no get life , we can do anything for the game !!!...AOW3 AND MC5 ON MY MIND even in sleep!

4 Likes

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by kaboji(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Naira-Land

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Adebowale89(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What does women have to offer apart from a muscular orifice in the name of vagina?

Dedicating your time to video games, you'll remain healthy psychologically, emotionally and physically. Video gamers have also been proven scientifically to have a higher life span than non gamers.
From hitman to GTA to call of duty and thousands more, I played and completed every series.

bro how can I get the GTA on my android phone. I need it badly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whot! - Card Game / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.