Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games (35188 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Adebowale89:

thanks bro sth like www revdi. com right?
Type the "San Andreas Revdl" on Google, you will see the link. I'm trying to avoid being ban by nairaland bot, would have sent you a link
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Adebowale89(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2018
thegentleman:
Type the "San Andreas Revdl" on Google, you will see the link. I'm trying to avoid being ban by nairaland bot, would have sent you a link

thanks bro. can u help me send the link to ategberoolabowale@yahoo.com thanks
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by ugolinze123(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What do women have to offer apart from a muscular orifice in the name of vagina?

Dedicating your time to video games, you'll remain healthy psychologically, emotionally and physically. Video gamers have also been proven scientifically to have a higher life span than non gamers.
From hitman to GTA to call of duty and thousands more, I played and completed every series.

Why the female icon on ur moniker...thought u are a female
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Presidel(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Would do this, any day, anytime, they're lot of games to conquer
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by okwabayi(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What do women have to offer apart from a muscular orifice in the name of vagina?

Dedicating your time to video games, you'll remain healthy psychologically, emotionally and physically. Video gamers have also been proven scientifically to have a higher life span than non gamers.
From hitman to GTA to call of duty and thousands more, I played and completed every series.
You just displayed your age with this comment. It's now confirmed Nairaland is populated with only children -- members and trolls alike. Na to ignore all of una mentions sure pass.

1 Like

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by esaias1(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Adebowale89:

bro how can I get the GTA on my android phone. I need it badly
download it online. San Andreas is about 2.3GB
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by okwabayi(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
I remember when her video was trending. It was exactly three years ago. It's now safe to say women do stupid sh** for male attention. It's on the same level as men do. Read the bolded over and over again till it burns into your memory. I see the same play out on nairaland every f-ucking day.

The woman no even get shame sef, see the small boy she submitted to for a sugar daddy. Oh well, I guess when he realized she was useless apart from being a cum orifice he quickly cut her off.

1 Like

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

You just displayed your age with this comment. It's now confirmed Nairaland is populated with only children -- members and trolls alike. Na to ignore all of una mentions sure pass.
Young man, because you were not close enough to your father to enjoy simple things as video games with him doesn't mean me and my kids trail same path. Abi am I the reason your life is not going as planned? Or do you think video games are meant only for children? Take your misfortune and miserable life else where.

1 Like

Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by Adebowale89(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
esaias1:
download it online. San Andreas is about 2.3GB

OK thanks bro
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by crafteck(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
This shouldn't be news abeg
Re: FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games by jaiyeorie: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sugarface spa Andrian hair - Yanet Garcia TAO downtown dinner birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqN-zA9FR6I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox Or Playstation? / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. / Whot! - Card Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.