Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) (487 Views)

Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by Trendzbase: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018

A Nigerian lady who found a snake in her toilet has advised others to always check their toilets.

According to her, this is the second time she will be discovering a snake in her toilet.

“I found this snake in my toilet
Y’al need to be very conscious about ur toilet,the issue made me very disturbed because I found it twice even after the snake poison I poured inside my toilet ‘Finally it was found in my next door neighbor toilet,am glad it was killed in my presence.
Pls always check ur toilet before using it”

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/see-snake-nigerian-lady-killed-in-her.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by Trendzbase: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by lovelylad: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
gush i hate snakes.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by pleasureosondu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lala right now

Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ewww
Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by Tolexander: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Snake in the toilet!

Perhaps the snake wanna give her a head.
Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by Oritzy: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just watch the way this post will get to go
FP in a speed of light
Re: See The Snake A Nigerian Lady killed In Her Toilet (photo) by czarina(f): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Somehow though, since I saw a similar news story on nairaland, I've had an innate fear of seeing one wriggle out of my toilet and then snapping it and creating a thread that Lalasticlala finally moves to front-page. cheesy cheesy

But God forbid bad thing sha! angry angry

Check my profile

(1) (Reply)

. / Lovely Pictures I Took At A Beach / Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.