Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) (42467 Views)

See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / Kindly Advise The Best Route From Ojodu/Berger To Tin-can Island, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Aldebaran(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
I hate CONTAINER TRUCKS angry

1 Like

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by stifej: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
One of those cars might belong to your brother from the east. get small sense
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Asour: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pavarottii:
They will all choke on their greed. Those supporting that other sea ports are not brought up to Lagos standard.

If it was tenable, are there those actually opposed to this?
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by mikaael(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Skye231 post=69761936]Thisu July alone... So many bad news[/quote

E st better o..unlike June]
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by openmine(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
eleojo23:
Nigeria will never learn.

Safety precautions is zero in this country

Later they will be blaming the devil.
You are a 1000% right!
Safety is hardly applied to our daily lives.....
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by baddosky1: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Greatzeus:

So these people whose cars got crushed are among those preventing other sea ports from developing. The other day, during otedola bridge saga. Someone said the victims deserve it cos they voted for change. I wonder what makes him think his relative or town person is not among.
@baddosky1
Why are you guys so unimaginably unreasonable and hate filled? Why rejoice over disaster,just because you think the victims are those of different political assertion?The fact that someone lives in Lagos,now means that he is for change,anti pdp or your enemy?
All these things for what exactly?lost of 2015 election? Pdp, Gej
These guy don't give a poo about y'all miserable existence,all you get is yourself,so grow up.

Neither do I give a poo about the calamities that is directly or indirectly connected to the Apapa Wharf except it threatens my own existence of course. I am currently on a visit to Lagos and I happened to ply that Apapa route and it was deplorable. The roads are jam-packed with tankers and trailers carrying containers everywhere.

The govt of GEJ proposed the dredging of the River Niger to allow ships to berth in Onitsha but some highly placed individuals especially from the South West will never let it see the light of the day because of their Eko.

Shebi they have been announcing that tankers should be cleared off Apapa and I have been laughing to myself about how possible it will be. Maybe the tankers will be pushed into the lagoon which the Oba reserved for the Igbos of they had voted for Jimmy Agbaje.

The activities of Lagos will swallow it up in the nearest future since the forerunners want to hoggle up all the action.

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

Neither do I give a poo about the calamities that is directly or indirectly connected to the Apapa Wharf except it threatens my own existence of course. I am currently on a visit to Lagos and I happened to ply that Apapa route and it was deplorable. The roads are jam-packed with tankers and trailers carrying containers everywhere.

The govt of GEJ proposed the dredging of the River Niger to allow ships to berth in Onitsha but some highly placed individuals especially from the South West will never let it see the light of the day because of their Eko.

Shebi they have been announcing that tankers should be cleared off Apapa and I have been laughing to myself about how possible it will be. Maybe the tankers will be pushed into the lagoon which the Oba reserved for the Igbos of they had voted for Jimmy Agbaje.

The activities of Lagos will swallow it up in the nearest future since the forerunners want to hoggle up all the action.

SAVAGE

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Rhea(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
spycee1:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-7EIerA2QDl0/W1tulUMcqZI/AAAAAAAAAX4/Y-wVNoS9Fu0YSlOjnI4R49BDlzhlEE_KACLcBGAs/s640/jjjh.jpg[/img]

According to eyewitness (Twitter user) reports, the container fell off and several cars destroyed on Liverpool Road just before Tin Can Island Port in Apapa. Luckily no one died.

See More Photos below:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-_ELv6jN56Ko/W1tueHeDsnI/AAAAAAAAAX0/2p0plh5NJAcIrdodsey5qxmfTSYxFsg0gCEwYBhgL/s640/hhg.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6z1vFPX5mn4/W1tud2RMgyI/AAAAAAAAAXw/VxV6APn71fAk-02VRRuKYfMjPbGClp11wCEwYBhgL/s640/Screenshot_2.jpg[/img]

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/fallen-container-destroys-several-cars.html

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Let us keep praying for the country
Abeg Guru Maharaj'ji come lead us for prayer
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by gr8minds: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just pray that the stuffs in that container is enough to repair those cars
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Sojebrand(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op na two cars not several cars, no mislead people here
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Bluffly: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
eleojo23:

Safety precaution is zero in this country

If una military fit dey flex body muscle instead of ammunition and advanced weaponry, then common civilian means shit to them.
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Greatzeus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

[s]Neither do I give a poo about the calamities that is directly or indirectly connected to the Apapa Wharf except it threatens my own existence of course. I am currently on a visit to Lagos and I happened to ply that Apapa route and it was deplorable. The roads are jam-packed with tankers and trailers carrying containers everywhere.

[/s]
Bla bla bla bla undecided undecided undecided
Who asked you for your family chronology Mumu grin
There was an accident,you think the victims deserve it, because they are lagosians and might have voted for change You are an animal in human clothing,so gtfoh,slowpoke tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by EloquentJoy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
July is full of bad news
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Orpe7(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hppe they had comprehensive insurance
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by kense88: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
A country of useless people. They will keep making the same mistake over and over and over again. Bunch of idiots!!!
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Revolva(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Which govt agency is responsible for monitoring movements and safety these trailers??

If people are not held responsible, accountable and prosecuted thing will keep happening, lives and property will keep getting lost. This is gross negligence.
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Youngdrey01: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
eleojo23:

Safety precaution is zero in this country

Seriously... That's the simple truth
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by meccuno: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
PurplePatch:

1. I hope their is are no casuaties

2. I hope their is no casuaties casualty

NB their there

cool
you are crazy meeeen!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by LajaLaba: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:
Since they insist that Lagos must remain the most viable seaport, let them bask in the euphoria of disaster!
IPOB !!!
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by LajaLaba: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pavarottii:
They will all choke on their greed. Those supporting that other sea ports are not brought up to Lagos standard.
IPOB !!!
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by badguy1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lol so upon d fact dt we chased away ppl from taking pictures, somebody still found a way to post dis...smh4 Naija,,,
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2018
...it's time the owners of these trucks are charged...either heavily fine or jailed or both...if not they won't learn...
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by ceaser: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2018
baddosky1:
Since they insist that Lagos must remain the most viable seaport, let them bask in the euphoria of disaster!
Pavarottii:

So much palpable hatred. But has jealous hatred ever done anyone good? I have not seen one.
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by poseidon12: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Arysexy:
shocked

Person survive for that big for nothing Camry so?

There was no casualty, thank God. I heard the Toyota Camry was being towed by the red car. So I guess there was no passenger in the Camry.
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by Jadoskii(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
I hope all the loss was money and material things?

Money can be made and restored

But a loss of life is as irreversible as a Blockchain Transaction

u don too buy / sell crypto
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by sainty2k3(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2018
baddosky1:

Point of correction, dredging of River Niger was proposed by Yaradua in is 9 point agenda. And he started it. It stopped during GEJ tenure. That was the sequence of events

1 Like

Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by daddyfreeman1(m): 2:04am On Jul 28, 2018
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHITHOLE CALLED nIGERIA,EVERY DAY CONTAINER DEY,IF CONTAINER NO FALL ACCIDENT WILL HAPPEN FOR MAINLAND BRIDGE,GOD DESTROY THIS SHITHOLE,
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2018
SHYTE-HOLE TINS! grin
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by no1madman(m): 4:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Na2day!
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by fortune1968: 4:28am On Jul 28, 2018
kunleham:
Gbese re e!!!
True .But we need to thank God ,The Almighty first that no live was lost !
Re: Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) by sayisayi(m): 4:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Dreamville:
Nawoooo, South West and tragedies are like Igbos and failures. grin

Abeg nobody should quote me,i'm currently in a meeting with Buhari the dullard from Daura.

Na de only tragedy was when ur Baba nutted deep in ur mama cervix...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) / 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.