Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (35460 Views)

Patoranking Daughter, Wilmer Baptism In Georgia (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by GistersNG: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian Singer Teni, who became a known face in the Nigerian music industry after she did an Instagram cover with late Chief Osadebe’s beat, has graduated from the University of Georgia.

The excited singer who won the Headies ‘Rookie of The Year’ category, took to her Instagram page to share a video from her graduation with the caption;

Had to sing to traditional Ondo song. Iyo meyo leun o San o kan mi o e. Because I’m happy for others, I too shall celebrate.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

GIST FROM GISTMORE
https://gistmore.com/nigerian-singer-teni-graduates-university-georgia-photos

6 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by GistersNG: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations Teni our gal.
Keep giving us those good songs gal.
Fagin to badt!
All da best for the future.

Fagin on repeat.........

Oni kin bo pata
O’loun maradona
Oni Teni olomoge cindarella
Oni owun tofi shaya yi po
Oni teni owun tofi sheyin yi po
Oni i wanna marry you
Oni teniola let me carry you
Oni if you shake am i go put a ring on it
Oni if you rock am i go put a ring on it
Oni shey mo le de be
Ehn moni rara, oni se mo le ki bo
moni rara, uncle am still a fagin oh
Walai, i don’t know nothing oh

Oni dont take it personal
I just wanna know you better
Oni don’t take it personal
I just wanna show you love
If i dey lie make water carry me go

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Wow

Beautiful Couple rock Same outfit Ten years later to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary(photos) >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-couple-rock-same-outfit-ten-years-later-to-celebrate-10th-wedding-anniversary/
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2018
I wonder how she go be when she turn 40.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2018
She has always been in Nigerian when and how did she made this happen

9 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2018
decatalyst:

Is she complaining ?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Congrats biggy Teni

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
So beautiful congrat..

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by GistersNG: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Gistformant: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by hatux: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
I love this girl, if not for her size cry.. Btw what bout her sis

2 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by gatecrash123: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
make we fry stone?

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

This girl no get an inch of sexual attraction

13 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by CastedGist: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know her

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
decatalyst:

Could it be her weight?
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
decatalyst:

How e take concern you? Oya take am

2 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shortyy:
I don't know her
Same here.
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by tiger28: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Another lesbo-in-grooming! Just watch!

7 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

This girl no get an inch of sexual attraction

chai... must u be this wickedly truthful?

8 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Metuh: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
So she is more educated than that cow president grin

3 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Alaadin(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Teni Makanaki congrats jawe cool

3 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by beajjay(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
My best Vocalist in the Nigerian music industry so far. Her range is amazing! Congrats MAKANAKI kiss

10 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by beajjay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
sholay2011:

Same here.

Check @tenientertainer on IG. If you love good musical talent you must love her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Meme don set o

The look you make when you know she's lying

29 Likes

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
So na black people full Georgia?

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
O NI KIN BOR PATA, O LOHUN MA DOMI. ONI TENI OLOMOGE SINDARELA.

1 Like

Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Niniola's sister......
Re: Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sheboy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.