Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? (1155 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? by Neofingerz: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2018
So after the much anticipated blood moon(lunar eclipse) For days....predicted to occur yesterday 27th of July in the latter hours of the day. Personally, I'm having neck pain as I type due to long staring at the sky for blood to surface but I was dissapointed. so why wasn't it spotted yesterday in Nigeria or have we been excluded from the planet lol. If you spot the blood moon yesterday you can show us proof by sharing pics thank you
Happy weekend!!
Re: Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? by iskuburi407: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Yep

Re: Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? by amaniro: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2018
I didn't see moon talkmore of blood moon grin neither did I see a star not even a falling stargrin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying / Unlimited Internet Access For Home And Office / Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.