Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying (1152 Views)

How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho / How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Paying For Service Charge / 9mobile Introduces 1GB For N200 Data Plan, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying by Play104: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
So, Today am going to show you how to get free Airtime without paying or stressing yourself. I was with my friends having some discussion but during the discussion one of my friend said that MTN is doing Independent day and there is free Airtime for whom was born in that day but you know has my work i have to figured out how everybody wil be eligible for it without stress. Now, i later find the way to be Eligible for free Airtime.

[The Full Story Here

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Internet Access For Home And Office / Starcomms Ftb / Introducing Torquebox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.