Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) (87889 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by fabinfos(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2018
‘Men Don’t Like Me Because I Have Small Body’ –

A 20-year-old self-confessed killer of the dreaded Eiye confraternity in Lagos State, Mariam Abiola, has shared more details after her recent arrest by police operatives in Ilasamaja area of the state.

Maryam claimed that she ran away from home because of poverty. She said; “After my secondary school in Abeokuta, I started hawking satchet water and other things with my mother. She told me to quickly get married and the man who wanted to marry me is an old man. My girlfriend who is based in Lagos came back to Abeokuta to see her parents. She told me to follow her to Lagos and without telling my mother, I came to Lagos.

“On getting to Mushin, I discovered that I still have to hawk to survive. The other option is to be sleeping with men for money.

I have a small body and men do not like me so much. They will sleep with me and tell me stories. Unfortunately, I met Sodiq when I visited Ilasa with my girlfriends. He convinced me to join them, that I will make good money. They took us to their herbalist and we took an oath. He then taught us how to use the gun. He told me that all the people that we will kill are bad people. I have never seen N10, 000 in my life, so I was willingly to do anything to make that money.”

When Sodiq confronted her insisting that they have never met, she laughed and said. “Brother Sodiq, you cannot deny me. Your mother sells Agbo (herbal medicine) on your street. It was inside your house that you taught three of us how to shoot. You were even the one who said that since I wear hijab that no one will suspect that I am a killer even if I was found at the scene. You also said I have a small stature that people will believe I am 20 years old. It has happened, denying me will not solve your problem, Brother Sodiq.”

According to Maryam, her first victim was a woman. “The first person I killed was a woman who lived at Hassan area, close to Ilasa. Sodiq said that the woman was evil and needed to die. I entered her house in the night and killed her while she was sleeping with her children. By the time people who heard the gunshot gathered, I had left the place and returned the gun to Sodiq. I even went back to the house to make sure that she did not survive. That night Sodiq gave me N10, 000.

When asked if she knows that it’s a crime to kill, Maryam said yes. “Sodiq explained to me that killing a cult member is not a crime. He assured me that all the persons that I killed were cult members who deserved to die.”

http://kikiotolu.com/men-dont-like-me-because-i-have-small-body-arrested-female-cultist-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2018
She no even fine sef

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Old news

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by opera1(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Evil girl evil with doctrine, association and with poor/bad upbringing.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by FiremanP(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2018
So nigeria has taken cue frm uk on staging fake news?? Continu.. na dis small girl sabi fire sauer abi na glock abi na awka made? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Issakendrick: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
>>

Nigerians show their orgasm face:

See Pictures HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by martyns303(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
The kid is just a victim of bad circumstances and poor decision.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by addikt(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lies , this one wey no sabi anything so.....

COME TO RHINO OF IT , THAT'D HER SELLING/KILLING POINT ....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by tribalistseun: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afonja sef

54 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
So they will like you if you are a cultist?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided
See as her face be like moi moi wey don dey spoil....rubbish

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sodiq
Fear that name, na Afon.. Mos....
If u complete am, u don chop ban for NL be dat o cheesy grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Haram

Her hair showeth inside d hijab
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wrong parenting

Wrong upbringing

Wrong friends

Wrong lifestyle

Wrong decisions

Wrong character

Wrong Places at the Wrong time

Wrong associations

even bringing her to this world was prolly a wrong choice...

as you lay your bed so you lie...there are tons of people who has gone through worst things in life and still came out strong and robust doing legitimate hustles...

NOBODY SUFFER PASS

Hardship should never be a reason to make you engage in criminal activities...its Greed and Lust

Aunty Mariam you have done the Crime, Karma has come to meet up with you to do the Time

24 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Small peppe...which man go like u,with dis ur dirty lifestyle
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by tenmariner: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh lord.. You see why we must be very careful picking up a fight with some people.. one may out of annoyance slap this one and she will return over night to yank u off

30 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by lilmax(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
others are doing something great

you are celebrated as a cultist

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
She talks like a professional. You were born to do crime. Brother sodiz only helped you to discover your talent.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Afonja007: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
what ve we done to deserve all this insults from omo Igbo we are talking about of skull mining this girl now brought another disgrace to us again now omo nna people will start calling us skull miner badoo abobaku scratch face embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Dottore: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
What this girl needs is rehabitation.that sodiq should be fried.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Kentro2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
In Naija anything can happen
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
:wicked fool!!
Afonja007:
what ve we done to deserve all this insults from omo Igbo we are talking about of skull mining this girl now brought another disgrace to us again now omo nna people will start calling us skull miner badoo abobaku scratch face embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
So u are not ashamed to bring ur stupidity here.
Despite her being your yoruba sister u still come here type trash... See what a little gal has turned into.. SKULL MINER.
Then mining thing is indeed in the blood of yorubas..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.