Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Recruitment At U- Connect Ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At U- Connect Ng (28803 Views)

U-connect-ng Interview / Careers@u-connect-ng.com (graduate Trainee) / dsa@u-connect-ng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by uconnect1: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
At U-Connect, we actively seek people who are service oriented, committed, self motivated, friendly, intelligent and result oriented. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from various fields of study across the country for Banks and Telecoms.

Forward your CV to

abiola.a@u-connect-ng.com

or visit our website www.u-connect-ng.com

requirement

Customer service

Qualification ( OND, HND, Bsc and IT.) for IT, short term student are required for banks only across the country

Locations

Kano
Lagos
Kaduna
Kastina
Oyo
Rivers
Bauchi
Jigawa
Benue
Anambra
Borno
Delta
Imo
Niger
Akwa Ibom
Ogun
Sokoto
Ondo
Osun
Kogi
Zamfara
Enugu
Kebbi
Edo
Plateau
Adamawa
Cross River
AbiaEkiti
Kwara
Gombe
Taraba
Ebonyi
Nassarawa
Balyesa
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by frankiriri(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
It is good to see that you guys waxing stronger.
Oga I****a O***e I hail oh
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by Nneomaj(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
Is this one scam too?
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by uconnect1: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
this is not scam!! if you are not interested no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by frankiriri(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
I know these guys. They are for real and they have come a long way. Oga 'I' more grease to your elbows
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by amasha(f): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
What is the post been advertised?
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by teesch: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2010
its not scam they are real they recruit for zain, mtn etc
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by hooged: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
Guy ive send mine to the above maill add , will to work in ekiti/osun , try and do the wonder for me
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by legzy00: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
I just got a msg from u-connect asking me to come for an interview tommorow but I mistakenly deleted the message almost immediately...pls somebody who has gotten the same should please send a copy to me so as to av the address back. 08030657357

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by teriluv: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
i got the message too. its at 5, Ogbunike street, off admiralty way, behind Avalon house, Road 12, Lekki phase 1. Good luck to us all!
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by swizy: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
I tried to send my cv, but it was not bin delivered, den I tried goin to d site, and it showed it was under reconstruction or somethin. Jst unavailable. Pls wen is d closing date? Cos I don't wanna miss out.
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by Beesam: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
legzy00: I just got a msg from u-connect asking me to come for an interview tommorow but I mistakenly deleted the message almost immediately...pls somebody who has gotten the same should please send a copy to me so as to av the address back. 08030657357
Pls pardon me, I jus wnt 2 no wen n hw did u apply cos this thrend as been created since 2010. Pls I also wnt 2 submit my cv

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by samik900(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
teri_luv: i got the message too. its at 5, Ogbunike street, off admiralty way, behind Avalon house, Road 12, Lekki phase 1. Good luck to us all!
pls bros,wots d time f d intviw,wana gatecrash.tanx
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by crownie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
please has anyone undergone the interview process? what's it like and what should one expect?..i also got a text from them.
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by princessmay(f): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls crownie,hw did u apply? And wat post did de call u for?
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by Mopolchi: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
crownie: please has anyone undergone the interview process? what's it like and what should one expect?..i also got a text from them.
Yes, I have done one in the past with them. Its normally faster there. First, they will give you the job description and the salary the firm will pay. The interview is normally fast- They will ask you to tell them about yourself and why do you want them to employ you. If you are working, they may ask you why you want to leave. As I said, its not up to 10 mins so be bold and cheerful while answering the interviewer. But this interview is just the beginning. There will be more but this time in the firms they will send you. The two firms they employ for are Etisalat and Diamond bank. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by mastert002: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls hw can i apply through uconnect.mail address.do they still recruit for etisalat
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by crownie(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2013
princessmay: Pls crownie,hw did u apply? And wat post did de call u for?
i registered and applied through their website. the position they are recruiting for is graduate trainee 1. u-connect-ng.com
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by tutsylove(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
I have a question for the house,please has anyone secured a job by this organization...I will b very glad to receive a response

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by Polchiz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
u-connect:

At U-Connect, we actively seek people who are service oriented, committed, self motivated, friendly, intelligent and result oriented. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from various fields of study across the country for Banks and Telecoms.

Forward your CV to

requirement

Customer service

Qualification ( OND, HND, Bsc and IT.) for IT, short term student are required for banks only across the country

Locations

Kano
Lagos
Kaduna
Kastina
Oyo
Rivers
Bauchi
Jigawa
Benue
Anambra
Borno
Delta
Imo
Niger
Akwa Ibom
Ogun
Sokoto
Ondo
Osun
Kogi
Zamfara
Enugu
Kebbi
Edo
Plateau
Adamawa
Cross River
AbiaEkiti
Kwara
Gombe
Taraba
Ebonyi
Nassarawa
Balyesa
Abuja

The only problem I have with you people is that you invite everybody to come to Lagos for Aptitute Test/Interview regardless of their location.
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by Relixy2k: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
tutsylove: I have a question for the house,please has anyone secured a job by this organization...I will b very glad to receive a response
Yes dear. So many persons have indeed been employed through them and I am a living testimony. You may try them.
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by joeybankz: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Its not a scam, on this link, you'll get a to know the requirement for the available job opportunity. http://www.naijapress.com.ng/uconnect-limited-graduate-sales-executives-abuja-portharcourt/
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by cutiefy: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello, please does anyone have an idea on how to forward CV to u connect,I submitted online 2 years ago but have never been contacted. Thank you
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by gmacnoms(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
uconnect1:

Forward your CV to

requirement

Customer service

Locations

Kano
Lagos
Kaduna
Kastina
Oyo
Rivers
Bauchi
Jigawa
Benue
Anambra
Borno
Delta
Imo
Niger
Akwa Ibom
Ogun
Sokoto
Ondo
Osun
Kogi
Zamfara
Enugu
Kebbi
Edo
Plateau
Adamawa
Cross River
AbiaEkiti
Kwara
Gombe
Taraba
Ebonyi
Nassarawa
Balyesa
Abuja

I think it'l b beta if u guys can make it possible to get interviews in her states apart from lagos. especially in delta. beta still create regions' offices
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by omolara15: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
hello ous,pls hw can I get to u connect frm cms
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by mickells(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
ok.... i just sent my cv to the mail. thanks. my email address is michaelutah91@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by kehinde16: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
@omolara, enter bus goin 2 lekki,once u get 2 lekki cross d road using d pedestrian bridge to d oda side. Enter inside lekki gate,and ask of bus goin inside wit 50naira, drop @avalon house,cross to avalon house and folo d road bside d house 2 number five ogbunike street...a white building whr Uconnect is.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by modupewealth: 2:42pm On May 12, 2016
mickells:
ok.... i just sent my cv to the mail. thanks. my email address is michaelutah91@gmail.com
pls which e.mail did u send ur c.v to?
Re: Recruitment At U- Connect Ng by neowelsh(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2016
guys. this ad was posted 5 years ago

(1) (Reply)

How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job / Shell Nigeria Madness / Note To Those Working In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.