Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (28655 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2016
I just thought I should share my experience with GNLD Marketers in Abuja.

I am a Corp member presently serving in Corporate Affairs Commission Maitama in Abuja. When I printed out my posting letter, I felt bad because against my strong desire to serve in Lagos and doing all the necessary, I got posted to Abuja. The cost of living here isn't funny at all. I rented an apartment with my friend (a fellow Corp member) who graduated from the same school with me and it was quite easy because we spitted the payment.
We decided to go in search of weekend jobs in other to earn more money as NYSC is still owing us December and January allowance ... I found a fruit juice company online in need of weekend employees. I called the number I saw and a female picked the call. She introduced herself as Paula and told me they actually need weekend employees and she'll schedule an interview for my friend and I for Monday 1st February. I was so excited ehn.
I came across another job opening for ushers and called and this time a lady called Mariam picked. She told me they were into event management and needed the services of female ushers urgently. She told us to come on Wednesday 3rd February. Chai see luck.
On the 1st of February which is a Monday, My friend and I were suppose to go for my NYSC biometrics at Kubwa but decided to go for interview first since it is scheduled for 8am that morning.
I spent about 1k to get to the venue of the interview as I'm not conversant with the roads here in Abuja (I go to work with the staff bus). When we got there, I noticed the huge number of people who were there for the same interview we came for and then some group of persons were lecturing them in small units. I asked the lady if the job was really a weekend job as the whole scenario there depicted another thing. She replied almost immediately saying that we shouldn't worry as weekend jobs are available and the pay is huge. She then brought a guy to lecture us on what they term the 'Basics of Successful Business Men in the World'. The guy's dressing was really funny. His shoes, clothes.......hehehe... Everything was funny to me and he was just talking, saying things that are false and at some point I had to be correcting him sef.
The arrogant guy kept arguing with me and claiming he's a graduate who served in 2012 (I don't know how that is my business o.. Lol). We've spent almost 2 hours there and I was beginning to get uncomfortable so I asked the guy if there was any interview at all because I can't understand the link between all his stories and the vacancy I saw online. He told me to be a quiet and just listen. At this point I was determined to leave but as I was trying to go the naughty guy kept pulling me by the hand and forcing me to stay and listen.
My friend told me to be patient as it might be an endurance test to check how patient we are. So I told her to keep standing there.. As for me I'm heading for NYSC biometrics.
It was at that point that the Paula lady re-appeared from wherever she went to. She beckoned us to a hall and there she started talking about GNLD.
I was so upset and so I asked her why they had to lie to people online. Her reply was that she had the same experience when she first joined the team and today she is doing fine. I told her that wasn't enough justification to tell lies online. She tried to convince us to register with 15k and showed us one small bag black bag with some forms which would be given to us after the registration. At that point, I just stood up angrily and left.
On our way out, I tried the other number belonging to Mariam for the Ushering job to confirm our interview for Wednesday and to my amazement a lady in black suit standing close to the Paula lady picked. Obviously the Ushering opening online was also a scam of GNLD Marketers too.
My naughty friend kept lamenting about the transport fare she wasted till we got to Kubwa camp....... Ahahaha

NB: please ignore my long write up... I couldn't help it.

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by INTROVERT(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Long write up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
Long write up.
Lol
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
Long write up.
The write up is actually short, it seems long because she posted it twice.

@OP, your phone dey stammer ni?

44 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Benjom(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
God have mercy... This story ehn...
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by theSpark(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2016
My one and only Annybens1993 grin .. Keep trying, you'll break through soon. More oil to your frying pan.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
theSpark:
My one and only Annybens1993 grin .. Keep trying, you'll break through soon. More oil to your frying pan.

Ahahahahaa...... U can't imagine the annoyance. Sup with u jare
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
The write up is actually short, it seems long because she posted it twice.

@OP, your phone dey stammer ni?
undecided
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by dejianu: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Annybens1993 this ur experience is so so funny, it almost crack my ribs ooo... dos pple can be so annoying to d core, nd wen u see them & d way dey dress u will wonder where is all the money they claimed to have made selling some fake drugs.. dear kpele, nxt time try ur luck well..

8 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
dejianu:

Annybens1993 this ur experience is so so funny, it almost crack my ribs ooo... dos pple can be so annoying to d core, nd wen u see them & d way dey dress u will wonder where is all the money they claimed to have made selling some fake drugs.. dear kpele, nxt time try ur luck well..

Lol.... It was really annoying. Especially when the guy was forcing me to stay and listen to his lecture.. As if it's by force
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by theSpark(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Annybens1993:

Ahahahahaa...... U can't imagine the annoyance. Sup with u jare

Just got inspired to go looking for weekend jobs smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Freelancer007(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Lols
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Trailblazer1(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2016
theSpark:

Just got inspired to go looking for weekend jobs smiley
Lol... gringrin
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by kulobyno: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
It's high time some appropriate Govt agencies stop these multi level marketers from deceiving and scamming people.
My nephew had in 2014 stumbled upon job vacancies of a supposed production company, he filled up the link and filled some accompanying online forms. He was invited for an interview in PH. The dude excitedly went there all the way from Lagos and spent his small svaings in transportation and hotel accommodation only to discover on the day of the supposed interview that's its this same GNLD. He felt so frustrated and cursed all the way back to Lagos.

20 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by BLWeb: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Be careful when looking for a job. Many scam artists now use job application notices to scam unsuspecting job seekers.

But why seeking for a job, why don't you use your free time to learn a skill that can bring food to your table? This can be the major difference between you and millions of others who are at the constant mercy of these evil people.

You can see http://brilliantlightsmedia.com/training and see some entrepreneurship training you can achieve for yourself, Who knows, the experience might just be the start of your business empire.
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by scarffield(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
If nah me....i go vex slap d gurl!

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by donbrowser(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Funny

I've heard series of GNLD stories and will be do glad to add this one to the ones i have.
Serious whopping is advised for these GNLD people oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by golddiamond860: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
No
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by emmiesky(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
I can relate to your story. Had the same experience here in Calabar. I spent close to 3hrs listening to a guy rant on and on about being self employed blablabla......... #wassopissedoff

8 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by jbkomo(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Fraudstar everywhere. Nigeria also is the land where all products are dropped at will. Saw one of their agent a teen trying to sell a pill at my mech workshop. Told them it's cures all know alignment. Simply ask the composition of d drug and his reply was its made in America which is a symbol of excellence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by kennyman200(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol...
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by golddiamond860: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Whait is d meaning of dis @OP.... never yhu bring dis type of nonsense post on FP....mtchewwww
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Scammers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
OP been in your shoes a long time ago where i got tricked into believing them only to get to the one in Lagos and saw hundred of people, was like wtf type of job is these, at the end tho, it was really a funny experience but out of curiousity i googled there drugs and they are actually healthy and good drugs why they go about the whole thing the wrong way still beats, that company needs a new management and advert placement team to change, because as it is, almost everyone has a negative look about anything GNLD

8 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by okonja(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Indeed Hilarious
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by chincent: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2016
scamers are every where. shocked shocked cheesy
Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by phemybof(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Hav also been lured to dia program many times.
diff strategies GNLD/GREENWORLD/NETWORK MARKETIN/.... they are just too much for ilorin here,even they do lure pple inside d church durin sermon .

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. by Copee: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
J for Jonathan
phemybof:
J

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.