Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Awkward Moment Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awkward Moment Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day (photos) (344 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day (photos) by Giftedhand92: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
A Nigerian couple, Josephine and Michael had a Scottish-inspired wedding in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and they looked absolutely amazing.
According to the bride, she convinced her husband to wear a Kilt for the wedding.
She wrote;
"So I eventually convinced my husband @ccm_poet to wear a KILT on our wedding day.
Calling it a skirt is like a taboo in Scotland, I'm like ohh please.
"I wanted a very traditional small wedding, and having my husband and his bestman wear kilt as their reception outfit was definitely an icing on the cake."

See more images:

https://zenithnaija.com/awkward-moment-nigerian-man-wore-skirt-on-wedding-day-photos-2/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love With Her / See How She Makes Men Very Hard / See The Vulgar Message A Man Sent To A Woman On Twitter (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.