Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,963 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down (25559 Views)

Bandits Kill Eight In Fresh Zamfara Attack / 29 People Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attack / Gunmen Kill 41 In Fresh Zamfara Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria is scary. Our safety still lies in God's hand.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Kewtt: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
kunleham:
Can you see the hypocrisy of Nigerians particularly Christians and Ibos that have been shouting it's a religious war, that govt wants to islamise Nigeria. This line of thought has died down now because the affected state is Muslim dominated.
Nigerians we need to wake up,we shouldn't let the politicians brain washed us this killings has political undertone. But the govt of the day it's very weak. From all indications the president and his group of advisers are bereft of ideas on how to nip this in the bud.
All of us can see what is going on now in the last one week, bcoz another election is around the corner, you can see the gale of defection up and down looking for where their bread will be buttered. These people don't have interest of anybody at heart just themselves and their families.
Nigerians wake up.!!!
Shut up. This is only a rare diversion
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kewtt:

These bloods are on you

be carefull..you are mentioning the darkside here.... angry angry....

i dont mess around..... angry angry
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Kewtt: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

be carefull..you are mentioning the darkside here.... angry angry....
Shut your dirty stinking rotten mouth advocate of murder of defenceless citizens

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kewtt:

Shut your dirty stinking rotten mouth advocate of murder of defenceless citizens

blood...happiness....like this the innocent have the oppotunity to take revenge on the living....

am not allowed to curse people....

game over....adam....
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
AustineE1:
Nigeria is in total state of anarchy,a nation in a war against itself while the ruling class is thinking of 2019 and how to outwit each other.
Its so sad that the present leadership of this country is so weak when it comes to internal security and has so much messed up the security system on the corridor of cheap politics,while the military,police,Effc and Dss are only busy going after Mr presidents percieved enemies.
I pray Nigeria gets over this disastrous leadership,2019 seems too far away.

We thought GEJ was weak in fighting boko haram but this?.I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
are we finished...??....i dont deal with hades...its you black peoples thing...none of my business....

black peoples existance is all about death...deal with it alone.....

you think you are suffering under buhari.....??....soon buhari is gone,,,,then woe on to you nigerians....you all are finished,,,,

bye bye,,,,,,
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
specter:

We thought GEJ was weak in fighting boko haram but this?.I don't know what to say

you can have another gej....just dont cry to heaven again....you are pissing heaven off....

nonesense noise....shvt the fvck up and enjoy what you wished for......
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by nduka84(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Killings everyday , and we still have some fools still supporting Mr Dullard (buhari). I prey the killings gets to your doorsteps one-by-one. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Claire104: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
So they deployed 30,000 policemen to Ekiti state but they can't respond to these killings as fast as possible... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Akpacha(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP spreading their bloody political campaign as usual
Na God go punish u for this ur comments. Ur baba say na ghaddafi boys.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akpacha:
Na God go punish u for this ur comments. Ur baba say na ghaddafi boys.

Yes PDP paid Ghaddafi boys. Are they not mercenaries? Mercenaries get paid for their services.

God cannot punish me for saying the truth. smiley
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you can have another gej....just dont cry to heaven again....you are pissing heaven off....

nonesense noise....shvt the fvck up and enjoy what you wished for......

Can't you make a point without insults? I loved GEJ and still supports him till date. Just didn't like the way he handeled the BH stuff by not nipping it in the bud at the earliest possible stage. He allow his second term agenda and his desire for northern votes becloud his heart.

BTW, he is my tribes man and there is no way I won't love him. But first I am a Nigerian before any other. I am a liberalist. Let me also add, I am a pdp member and will always be for a long time to come.

I believe you are matured, filled with wisdom and educated. You are also better than this. Don't always resort to cheap insults, make compelling and dispassionate postulations with devoid of political, tribal, socio-economic and what have you, sentiments.

That's the way to go .

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by omoelerin1: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
AbuEzeFemi:
may God give Nigeria peace
There is peace in Nigeria. It is only the north that knows no peace. Because human life is nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Akpacha(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Illiteracy is brutal on your kind.

Ranching is what its called. Those are designated MONITORED zones for cattle herders. This is the best way to keep them all in one place under close monitoring and anyone who goes against the guidelines would be penalized.

The reason why PDP has been championing the shout against ranches is because it would expose their mercenaries who have been perpetrating the menace in the country.

When all herders have designated grazing ranches and are being monitored, and the killings are still on going, then It would be clear to Nigerians that the killers are not really herdsmen but mercenaries. PDP knows this so would fight it to the last In order to further protect their crimes.

Its better to have people you perceive as your enemies all gathered in one place where you can collectively monitor them than to have them roaming free without knowing where anyone is.

Common sense is what all of you lack
u foolish thing! How many apc governor don give out land for d reserve?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
you people shouldnt summon me to discuss death....i dont like pettiness....

deal with your mediocre alone....
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Akpacha(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Question:

Since Ortom the governor of Benue, defected to PDP have you heard of any single killing in Benue even in the most remote village?

The Agenda of PDP has been achieved at the expense of benue lives.

Immediately he defected, they called off their mercenaries.

Its clearly not coincidental because I can bet that as long as Benue remains PDP there would be no single incident of anything herdsmen killing anybody and why is that?

PDP WAS SOLIDLY BEHIND THE MAYHEM IN BENUE WITH THE DIVIDE AND RULE TACTIC.

Bloody political party. They started by sponsoring boko haram so their methods haven't changed and will never change
Ur mumu no go ever do, when Ortom decamp? Few days ago and over a month now we have heard of killing in Benue. Seems all buhari followers are morons.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Akpacha(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes PDP paid Ghaddafi boys. Are they not mercenaries? Mercenaries get paid for their services.

God cannot punish me for saying the truth. smiley
u are far from the truth. And ur brain is as empty as ur president.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by justtoodark: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
specter:

Can't you make a point without insults? I loved GEJ and still supports him till date. Just didn't like the way he handeled the BH stuff by not nipping it in the bud at the earliest possible stage. He allow his second term agenda and his desire for northern votes becloud his heart.

BTW, he is my tribes man and there is no way I won't love him. But first I am a Nigerian before any other. I am a liberalist. Let me also add, I am a pdp member and will always be for a long time to come.

I believe you are matured, filled with wisdom and educated. You are also better than this. Don't always resort to cheap insults, make compelling and dispassionate postulations with devoid of political, tribal, socio-economic and what have you, sentiments.

That's the way to go .

Shallom.

thunda fire your shallom...!!!!!!...

who the fvck do you think you are....?!!!!!....

dont mention me in your mediocre matters no more....!!!!

are we done here...??

now.....get lost...!!!!!!!!....
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by 3kay945(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
centoke30:
but seriously I taught that Buhari should have stopped all this killings with the so called experience and tactics he claimed to have learnt from the military

Probably he rose to the height of his military career through qouta system and nepotism grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
how I wish this killing will navigate West..... sai Babar
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akpacha:
Ur mumu no go ever do, when Ortom decamp? Few days ago and over a month now we have heard of killing in Benue. Seems all buhari followers are morons.

So for over a month now you have heard of killings prior to this. Alright let's see if for the next one month you will hear of one single alleged herdsmen killing in Benue even in the most remote village.

If you do then know that I was wrong
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akpacha:
u are far from the truth. And ur brain is as empty as ur president.

Those who cannot reason beyond hatred at the ones with vacuous heads.
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:

These ones are actually cattle rustlers. They kill fulani and steal their cattle to sell to butchers. It's a free for all lawlessness across the country
sai Barbar

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by bejeria101(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Has Gej being arrested? Ajala is going to togo! Jobless dullard.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by smileyoo: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
this is a hard time to be a nigerian, but why are black men so wicked against themselves?
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I shake my head at the levels of educational rot in our part of the world called Nigeria.

Feel free to read.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/how-not-to-set-up-cattle-ranches/amp

oh, this man again?
why hasn't buhari ensure the arrest of their sponsors,especially since its pdp as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kewtt:
.Armed bandits have killed at least 42 people when they launched onslaught on 18 villages under Mashema, Kwashabawa and Birane districts of Zurmi Local Government Area of Zamfara State on Friday.

Sources said the death toll could be up to 100 as hundreds of people were declared missing.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that many villages were razed down by the attackers.

A witness who survived the attack, Lawwali Mashema, said thousands of residents displaced by the attack have fled to Zurmi town, some 50 kilometers away from their communities.

He said many other survivors are seeking refuge in Katsina state, while others in Niger Republic.

“Women, children and aged died on their way seeking refuge in Zurmi town while many others were seen in devastating condition,” he said.
Deputy governor of Zamfara State, Ibrahim Wakkala, in a visit to Zurmi town described the attack as barbaric.
Mr Wakkala, who represented the governor, vowed to take drastic action on the matter.
Chairman of the state Damage Assessment and Relief Committee, who is the speaker Zamfara State House of Assembly, Sanusi Rikiji, called for improvement of security around the area.
Police spokesman in the state, Mohammed Shehu, did not answer DAILY NIGERIAN call.

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-42-killed-villages-razed-down-in-fresh-zamfara-attack/

Armed fulani herdsmen bandits kills 42.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Neoteny(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stale ..everyone knows who is behind this all by now and the person is not in the PDP obviously ..APC keep kiling Nigerians ok

I really wonder whether people like you are actually born, or some mad scientist in a lab somewhere crossbreeds jackasses with goats

Nothing else can explain away the sheer stupidity your type show here

No wonder white people prefer the company of dogs to human beings

Humanity has...wait for it.... gone to the dogs
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by chukuli(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buahri is working

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by barinedan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Do we have a government? Do we really have a president in this country? Where did we go wrong? People are being killed everyday and nothing is done, but in just state election that will usher in one man, thirty thousand police officers are deployed, what a shame?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Neoteny:

I really wonder whether people like you are actually born, or some mad scientist in a lab somewhere crossbreeds jackasses with goats

Nothing else can explain away the sheer stupidity your type show here

No wonder white people prefer the company of dogs to human beings

Humanity has...wait for it.... gone to the dogs
You Buhari cum APC sycophants and hypocrisy are like siamese twins..you saw the initial buffoon saying these killings are orchestrated by PDP but you deviously avoided it and jumped on the moniker that rebuffed the said quote? The person hiring you online urchins should be fired ASAP because in all my years on nairaland I've never seen such a batch of online dimwits like these! So unintelligent and totally bereft of tact and 'ethics'..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.