Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Christ Is All And In All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is All And In All (347 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / No One Can Overcome Sin Without Losing His Life.life With Christ Is Everything. / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is All And In All by delkuf(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
some days ago I opened a thread that I titled can a born again Christian marry a Muslim. it all about a lady that we have been friends for some years now. though I love her and I know she have feelings for me, I believe we can't marry because she is a Muslim. And to make things more confusing, most times I pray concerning marriage, she normally come to my mind. I have this deep impression in my heart she may be the one. you can read the thread. The reason why I decided to open this thread is to share with the Christians in nl what the Holy Spirit Spirit showed me today while praying concerning this issue. The Holy Spirit led to Colossians 3 vs 11, where Paul said, where there is either Greek or Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all and in all. that means whether Christian or nor Christian, Christ is in all. The Christ that is in we believers is also in those that don't believe. Christ is in all. the only thing that Christian have that in unbelievers don't have is the Holy Spirit. Christ has came that we may have live(John 10vs10). And that life comes through the Holy Spirit. The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life(1cor3vs6). so we as Christian have the Holy Spirit that gives life, but Christ is in all. And in Romans chapter 8 vs 10, if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. So we are to see unbelievers as one that have Christ in them, and to pray that the Holy Spirit become there life through the righteousness of Christ, by quickening them and give them life.
Re: Christ Is All And In All by generationz(f): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
some days ago I opened a thread that I titled can a born again Christian marry a Muslim. it all about a lady that we have been friends for some years now. though I love her and I know she have feelings for me, I believe we can't marry because she is a Muslim. And to make things more confusing, most times I pray concerning marriage, she normally come to my mind. I have this deep impression in my heart she may be the one. you can read the thread. The reason why I decided to open this thread is to share with the Christians in nl what the Holy Spirit Spirit showed me today while praying concerning this issue. The Holy Spirit led to Colossians 3 vs 11, where Paul said, where there is either Greek or Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all and in all. that means whether Christian or nor Christian, Christ is in all. The Christ that is in we believers is also in those that don't believe. Christ is in all. the only thing that Christian have that in unbelievers don't have is the Holy Spirit. Christ has came that we may have live(John 10vs10). And that life comes through the Holy Spirit. The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life(1cor3vs6). so we as Christian have the Holy Spirit that gives life, but Christ is in all. And in Romans chapter 8 vs 10, if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. So we are to see unbelievers as one that have Christ in them, and to pray that the Holy Spirit become there life through the righteousness of Christ, by quickening them and give them life.

so are you going to propose to her?

I don't really understand your interpretation of this verse.

it has nothing to do with a practising muslim or pagan.

Paul was talking about born again Christians

At that time, Paul's biggest headache was that the born again Jews made the born again Greeks feel less because the born again Jews were already circhmcised.

Paul was trying to teach them that no matter were you are from AS SOON AS YOU BECOME BORN AGAIN YOU ARE THE SAME IN CHRIST, ALL ONE IN CHRIST.

Being born again was the crucial thing .

so even if you are from Edo,Lagos ,Israel delta etc. you are all one in Christ.

The Jews don't have a better inheritance than you because they are Abraham's seed,but just like you they must confess and accept Jesus as their personal saviour.
The name and blood of Jesus is like a password and it is available only for those who accept him as their saviour and master.

An unbeliever shouldn't be unevenly yoked with a believer. No matter how good intentioned the unbeliever is the difference between them is like light and darkness ( yes I know there are some terrible Christians , But if you have gone deep into spiritual matters you'll know the severity of why Paul used the word "UNEVENLY"wink .

when you marry ,you not only marry a person but also enter every contract entered into knowingly or unknowing by the person or their ancestors.

please don't use human wisdom to interpreted scripture.

don't let Satan also drop the wrong scripture into your heart.

go to your former post on this issue or check your mentions . I dropped an advice on this issue there.
Re: Christ Is All And In All by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hahaha op is trying to twist the Bible to suite his desire lol it is fine hehehe we all do that sometimes lol

You know the truth, it is written clearly in the Bible....so why bother yourself this much? devil has so many wise tactics that could make you 100% sure it is God speaking to you grin until you enter yawa loool been there my dear....don't let the devil or anyone deceive you....you can't bend or twist the Bible for your own selfish purpose, it is going to end in disaster! God is not an author of Confusion, if she is meant for you...your mind will be at peace, and think about it, God wouldn't want you to go through all these worries lol so just relax....Trust and Obey**** God, no compromising.
Re: Christ Is All And In All by delkuf(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

so are you going to propose to her?

I don't really understand your interpretation of this verse.

it has nothing to do with a practising muslim or pagan.

Paul was talking about born again Christians

At that time, Paul's biggest headache was that the born again Jews made the born again Greeks feel less because the born again Jews were already circhmcised.

Paul was trying to teach them that no matter were you are from AS SOON AS YOU BECOME BORN AGAIN YOU ARE THE SAME IN CHRIST, ALL ONE IN CHRIST.

Being born again was the crucial thing .

so even if you are from Edo,Lagos ,Israel delta etc. you are all one in Christ.

The Jews don't have a better inheritance than you because they are Abraham's seed,but just like you they must confess and accept Jesus as their personal saviour.
The name and blood of Jesus is like a password and it is available only for those who accept him as their saviour and master.

An unbeliever shouldn't be unevenly yoked with a believer. No matter how good intentioned the unbeliever is the difference between them is like light and darkness ( yes I know there are some terrible Christians , But if you have gone deep into spiritual matters you'll know the severity of why Paul used the word "UNEVENLY"wink .

when you marry ,you not only marry a person but also enter every contract entered into knowingly or unknowing by the person or their ancestors.

please don't use human wisdom to interpreted scripture.

don't let Satan also drop the wrong scripture into your heart.

go to your former post on this issue or check your mentions . I dropped an advice on this issue there.
Paul said Christ is in all(Colossians 3:11). that means Christ is in her. wanting to convert her. so I think that is where the Holy Spirit is leading me
Re: Christ Is All And In All by generationz(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
Paul said Christ is in all(Colossians 3:11). that means Christ is in her. wanting to convert her. so I think that is where the Holy Spirit is leading me

jeez mehn

Christ is in All believers

Christ is only in those that believe in him.

I'll give you a test don't tell her anything.

everyday dedicate thirty minutes to one hour

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 / Church Member’s Car Snatched At Gun Point Recovered 3hrs After Pastor’s Prayer / Who Will Receive The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.