Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone (80872 Views)

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by mavinc4u(f): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
and the parents took the teacher that caught them to police station? i don't understand, is it that their parents are unaware of what their children did?

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Sharpshooota: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Effects of smart phones

Photographic things... Hmmmm
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by amendara1: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Teacher sorry oo, don't worry dem go soon rape dem Sister and Mama.

Argue with ur keypad

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
1stolax:
Osu alusi oru ume ipob pigs

Doing what they know how to do best.

Disgracing the country.

While I agree yeebos ha e issues but it's the sophisticated pigs of the SW who have disgraced Nigeria with their international fraud and car theft syndicated along side the yeebos drug trade

You two regions should leave Nigeria for us abeg
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Where the video

The rapists should be dealt with
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by dubemnaija: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
obembet:

My brother, its not a must to read a news like this jare...

Though when I see rape, I knew it must be our brother in East... God will help us.

MEANWHILE....

PRAY FOR NIGERIA, WE DON'T HAVE OTHER NATION, THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG FOR NOW...

East tear that ur mouth there!

Efulefu Somebody!

Meanwhile, for those of you asking for the rape video of a 12year old girl, may God have mercy on ur damned souls!
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Mikeross62: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
they shouldn't be dealt with

it's MikeRoss Yuan/Rmb exchange and payment services
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Teeboi56: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Enugu and raping is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by KingstonDome: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Sparkies85(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
1stolax:
Osu alusi oru ume ipob pigs

Doing what they know how to do best.

Disgracing the country.

Must you disgrace your lineage at any given opportunity?

# wise up
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by LOVEGINO(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:
See what the young ones are doing......

And they want the Old ones to relinquish POWER to who?

Leaders of Tomorrow kill you there....

Lead who to where?

INA PUA LA(hope I got it right)

#Iberiberism
this is not an excuse for the old once to handover.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by paddyofboss(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lies no video

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Akpacha(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:
See what the young ones are doing......

And they want the Old ones to relinquish POWER to who?

Leaders of Tomorrow kill you there....

Lead who to where?

INA PUA LA(hope I got it right)

#Iberiberism
mumu! Is that reasons enough to continue with buhari?
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Free the teacher, lock the boys and their parents
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by sonsomegrigbo: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just when I decided not to check name again!

Igbo why now?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by oshe11: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akpacha:
mumu! Is that reasons enough to continue with buhari?
Lol.....

You young ones should fix up your lives
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by oshe11: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
LOVEGINO:
We have to show seriousness.......
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by sonsomegrigbo: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
LOVEGINO:

grin

Bro your mind needs hypo!
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by jaywhoco(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mr reporter, shey d school doesn't have a name ni?
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Adakintroy: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blame wizkid, davido and all dem preachers of sexually overdose music. They are the ones feeding this children with toxic. If me as an adult struggles with this music and sex message, then verily I say unto you, this young ones they stand no chance.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Born2Breed(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
In Nigeria oh,in Africa oh!!!
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Ay2win17(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by OgeFather(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
who else smells yeye here ?

I'm totally against rape n all but....

this sounds like a typical case of a teaching getting pissed by the parents arrogance and arrest and trying to put the case in public view to revenge and not for justice

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

While I agree yeebos ha e issues but it's the sophisticated pigs of the SW who have disgraced Nigeria with their international fraud and car theft syndicated along side the yeebos drug trade

You two regions should leave Nigeria for us abeg
Who opened this abokì rabid dog's cage again?
Bloody terrorist.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Adeolajude(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
The baddest thing is that such hard hearted beast are the ones with the greatest chance of making it best in Nigeria and become a senator.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Jorkpast(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
HOW come the victim parents didnt say shit??. or they refused to talk to?
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by micflo28(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Provocative dressing, absence of sex education, careless association with male folks, infatuation and absence of serious educational activities are the root cause of this.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Edusouls(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chai is so clear to everyone now that buhari is not the problem, but a very wicked generation, both parents and offspring that is sent to end this world..
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by RexTramadol1: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
They should be beheaded.
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by ipobarecriminals: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
sad Rapist parents_ Ipob jhudas.Tufia!May God give us useless/ worthl parents like dis Pigsty ones
Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Shaev7(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
When I said NPF are animals some think am rude! Imagine because of little bribe that won't be up to 50k the boy's parent gave them they acted like zombies and like dogs that perceived weed! #AnimalsNPF
I repeat, I will not forgive any police that will hurt my feelings., I pray it doesn't happen. This country is so bad and I wish we never have government. Sometimes, I wish Nigeria can be recolonised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone by Positivepoint(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
dre11:
Secondary School Teacher, Beaten, Detained For Punishing Two Student- Rapists

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/secondary-school-teacher-beaten-detained-for-punishing-two-student-rapists/

south east the barbarian enclave of africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.