Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra (29319 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by BadNews: 5:22am On Jan 30
See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7980102/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump

This incident “NaijaCoverWebsite” gathered from a post by Freshman Jay On Facebook turns out that the two copses dumped inside the trunk of a car near Tempo mills Umunya, Anambra State, along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway last week are those of these two brothers.

The blood brothers were allegedly kidnapped and killed by dare devil gunmen in Anambra on Sunday.

Speculations are rife that they were victims of brutal kidnapping as they had allegedly attended a church program somewhere along Oguta road Onitsha but their corpses were later discovered at Umunya inside the trunk of their car.

When the news first broke on the internet last week and the video was circulated, it was alleged that the corpses were those of a husband and his wife.

In a short statement that went viral on Social Media, available to NaijaCoverWebsite, the unidentified men who recently got Canadian Visas attended a church program at Oguta Road, Onitsha.

According to Freshman Jay on Facebook, he said their bodies were found at Umunya Junction in their car, Last Week.

See What Freshman Jay, Wrote On Facebook, As Obtained By NaijaCoverWebsite Below:

“These are two blood brothers kidnapped and killed in Anambra state. Ala Igbo has eaten their own flesh and drank lots of their own blood.

They attended a church program at Oguta road Onitsha as I heard only for them to be found at Umunya junction in the trunk of their car!!!

Negodu men.

This is really really heartbreaking.

The both of them just received their Canadian visa last month.“

May Their Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace "Amen"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KVXFL5HXeK75G9tCQovSLFe27vqjZLLPQbqrDYDTohkwqiUwhwi4CeFcop7Ho8Svl&id=100049022755115&mibextid=9R9pXO

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by BadNews: 5:23am On Jan 30
Latest Development, Coming From Anambra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Curious345: 5:47am On Jan 30
Very sad...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Curious345: 5:48am On Jan 30
It could be an inside job

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by gasparpisciotta: 5:51am On Jan 30
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa created those monsters killing innocent people.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by duduade: 6:50am On Jan 30
Might be someone who knows them who arranged their killing..

I now believe when people don't share their good news with other people until after they reach their destination

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Nackzy: 6:59am On Jan 30
Why did God create a place like this called Nigeria, isn't this He'll fire already

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by bantilosha: 8:33am On Jan 30
I nearly jumped into a fast moving vehicle deliberately yesterday after learning my job was gone. It took a lot of courage not to. I thought about my parents, friends I left in Abj for Lagos, my siblings, etc. My death will incur insults, stupid fame, and expenses. Even though it won't matter to me, but it was enough to make me have a rethink. You can't imagine how depressed I am right now. I don't need pity. I need a job.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by dopedan(m): 8:33am On Jan 30
In this life you come and you go

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Nbote(m): 8:33am On Jan 30
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by ogbonti: 8:33am On Jan 30
I honestly believe the Nigeria government is being blackmailed by Fulani herdsmen

This is the main reason they can not CAPTURE or KILL them

Fulani herdsmen from outside NIGERIA have video footage of our politicians asking them to come into NIGERIA to help them win elections

This is the reason their leaders told Buhari in 2019 that THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT KNOWS THE REASON THEY ARE ON RAMPAGE

That the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS NOT MET THEIR OWN END OF THE BARGAIN HENCE THEY ARE ON RAMPAGE

The herdsmen may be threatening the government that IF they are killed - they will release these videos to NIGERIANS on social media

TRUST ME THE FALL OUT will be suicidal - for these politicians as citizens may embark on massive riots and ENDSARS will be a child's play

THIS is the reason the security agencies pretend as IF these rag tag militias kidnapping our people, raping our women and causing all

manner of havoc are invincible - Even senior members of the armed forces are in this same BLACKMAIL dilemma

IT IS TIME FOR THE APC Led Government to come out clean and tell NIGERIANS what that agreement is - THE DAY THEY TELL NIGERIANS

that will be the end of this insecurity - They are trying to negotiate with FULANI HERDSMEN to leave but the bargaining power is in the hands

of the herdsmen. THIS IS WHY they treat them with kid gloves even when they manage to arrest them - none stands trial - AND

even when they are locked up - A jail break is organized for them to walk away - and ONCE they "REPENT" - they are given money - recruited in

to the security services of the ARMY - POLICE and what have you - IS THIS NORMAL ? ---- there is a grand BLACKMAIL GOING ON and

NIGERIANS need to ask TINUBU and the APC to come out CLEAN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Dotherightthing: 8:34am On Jan 30
Too bad! angry
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by owiko(m): 8:34am On Jan 30
D
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Edoreborn: 8:34am On Jan 30
Eyah
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Kionrae: 8:34am On Jan 30
Could it be they were trailed

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by ghiloman28(m): 8:35am On Jan 30
One of the 5million ways to leave this world. Rip to the dead 😕

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by callmevirus(m): 8:35am On Jan 30
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Check their close friends or relatives they are behind this gruesome murder

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by gbaskiboy: 8:35am On Jan 30
This is pathetic
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by JayTripz(m): 8:35am On Jan 30
Omoooo

Omg This is Sad

Anambra State na desert?

Why so much Kidnapping These days and no one is doing anything

This country is going

President - slowpoke
Vice - Ghost
Celebs - Talentless bunch of over hype fools

Again the country is gone

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by WesKiz: 8:35am On Jan 30
Anambra is the hottest now

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by verybadmouth(m): 8:36am On Jan 30
But wait oo, killings happen everywhere in the world and not only Nigeria. Who is to be blamed for this?
Even in countries where government function optimally, people still kill. It is well

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by money121(m): 8:36am On Jan 30
Why
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by spiceadole: 8:36am On Jan 30
Insider job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by uvie66: 8:37am On Jan 30
Igbo killing Igbo welcome to Biafra utopia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Artscollection: 8:37am On Jan 30
gasparpisciotta:
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa created those monsters killing innocent people.

They will never know peace!!!
Tinubu can do all he wants with the power intoxicated guy. First time i heard him speak, i was like this guy is a madman. He exposed the SE to the Insecurity we are experiencing now

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by Nostring: 8:37am On Jan 30
Nawa
Re: Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra by KingMack(m): 8:37am On Jan 30
This is pure wickedness!!! May their killers continue to lack peace even in death 🙏

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos / Police Burst Ritualists' Den In Osun, Arrest Two Brothers / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.