Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hit Songs You Don't Like - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hit Songs You Don't Like (8161 Views)

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Kunbee: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
African queen
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by tayoast(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^ haba
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
biodun70:

Telephone- Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce. Overhyped, overated and the video sucks

U're very right on point!

@rockafela, I don't lyk Drake either!
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by nedu2000(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
rude boy by rihanna,terrible!! sad
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
tayo_ast:

^^ haba

Its my opinion so its non of your business. Capisce? undecided
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by tayoast(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^ lipsrsealed
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Bbeee: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
yori yori angry
so annoying angry
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
Akon- Oh Africa. it sounded too stereotypical. and to tink he is african! angry
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Kunbee: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
Birthday se.x
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
everything timaya, 2face, but could relate to 'ole' maybe cuz it was ojb's song, 9ice gbamu gbamu, i felt street credibility but the video was wack.

lady gaga music, du relo, terry g, rude boy, screensaver very annoying,
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by ezeagu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
careytommy:

Akon- Oh Africa. it sounded too stereotypical. and to tink he is african! angry

Yes, from Senegal, music central and all he could play was an akuna matata rip off.
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by PeeBee: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2010
yori-yori & screensaver
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by olayiwola9(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2010
any tin timaya it sucks. disturbia by rihanna infact i only lyk her wen she's featured . Ah i 8 bracket dey are d dumbest singers av eva seen. angry
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by vanhelsing(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2010
ikechukwu, (money miss road)
bracket(definition of boredom)
timaya(idiot)
p-square(no creativity, )
sasha(definition of wack)
durella(cant ever sing along with this guy, always mumbling stupid words)
d'banj(dis dude is d wackiest of dem mo'hits crew, don jazzy's wasting precious beats on him)
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by mystikal(m): 1:06am On Jun 20, 2010
Rihanna sucks.

so does DBanj
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by sweetguy10(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2010
I hate 9ice , I hate Justin Beiber , I hate 2face , when will you people stop hating ?? if you dont like these three guys' music close your ears and hit your dead brained head on the wall and DIE . Most of ya all are just jealous of him (justin beiber) the small dude is making billions that you can never dream of making in your life even 50 year after you're dead please stop hating a 16 year old abi na 17 , And why 9ICE and TUBABA ?? undoubtedly two of most talented artistes in Nigeria , useless people , Awon oloshi jati jati
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by PeeBee: 1:22am On Jun 20, 2010
ooops.
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by hescool(m): 1:40am On Jun 20, 2010
Hated african queen, like seriously WTF
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by cruworld(m): 2:16am On Jun 20, 2010
sweetguy10:

I hate 9ice , I hate Justin Beiber , I hate 2face , when will you people stop hating ?? if you dont like these three guys' music close your ears and hit your dead brained head on the wall and DIE . Most of ya all are just jealous of him (justin beiber) the small dude is making billions that you can never dream of making in your life even 50 year after you're dead please stop hating a 16 year old abi na 17 , And why 9ICE and TUBABA ?? undoubtedly two of most talented artistes in Nigeria , useless people , Awon oloshi jati jati
Seems like you gat no sense at all, Kanye [/b]has already said[i][b] This is My Life Only You decide yours[/i] meaning i choose what i like not what ur pig head like, beside dis aint a matter of personal hatred to the Kid or whateva ur gay called it but Music Choice mumu and for the money, know dat some of your mate had made Billy dat can feed your hungry family, Next time insult member not members, ok lipsrsealed
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by tunes2k10(m): 5:03am On Jun 20, 2010
[color=#990000]Anything from Tuface except his songs with Plantation boyz, the naught head guy messes with people's daughter embarassed embarassed embarassed, instead of keeping his dirty mouth shut, he includes it as lyrics in his songs, like enter the place and implication

the father of 5 songs rubbish and empty heads rush it angry angry
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Mubz(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2010
Most rap music hits and naija hit songs asides those that really take their time to sing(asa,bez et al). Its quite unfortunate that Nigerian music is bn defined by all these noise hidden under loud and repetitive beats dubbed on cd
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Acidosis(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2010
I hate to hear "If I Die" by Dagrin.
Dislike anything from Terry G.
D banj- I hate to hear 'kokolette', 'mamalette', 'long thing. All these slangs makes no sense to me!
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by Acidosis(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2010
I hate to hear "If I Die" by Dagrin.
Dislike anything from Terry G.
D banj- I hate to hear 'kokolette', 'mamalette', 'long thing. All these slangs makes no sense to me!
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by skfa1: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2010
^^
Yeah same here, implication angry

Lady gaga music angry cool
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by kushe: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2010
hating sick tunes is sometimes a bandwagon thingy [i.e trying to go against the tide] .top 40 stations dont put any song on instant or automatic replay,the listeners get a teaser and bombard this stations with requests and download the songs on i tunes,the r&d of big retail stores get the word on the street and give u a soundtrack to ur shopping experience,psychologically prompting you to buy.

i hate lady gaga but there is no escaping her this summer in every single shop on oxford street especially her dance versions.
put plugs in ur ears if u hate b.o.b and jason derulo,iyaz and justin bieber cos there's no escaping them this summer.

but how can anyone hate that gyptian and nicki minaj tune.whaaaaaat.sick a billion times over.
if u hate tuface please go listen to ''only me''
i heard a song a few weeks ago in naija and i couldnt get it out of my head ,i didnt know the artist and so i did some research and lo and behold his name is wizkid and the tune ''holla at ur boy'' .now that is really sick.
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by aydoth(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2010
I dont like any humane song be it nigerian, african, american, asian. Infact the world's song. They make me feel terribly sick.
Have you been to the zoo lately and hear the rythym by the lions, crocs, chimpazee, rhino, and other animals, oh God, am thinking of it and an loving it. What a splendid music to hear. There is this other music people dont know much about. That's the symphony on the road, i mean a very busy express way, its wonderful hearing the humming sound of engines and horns of the different vehicles that passes with the scratching of their tyres. Most especially their echoes on bridges.
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by NaijaNaWaa: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2010
Olori Oko by whoever. I just can't stand it.
Anything Asa or Asha
Anything Beyonce is far too over-rated to me
Rihanna's Pon de Replay: till date I can't understand why anyone should waste a second on that song
Olu Maintain: All, particularly Yahooze
Most of Usher and R. Kelly
And thousands more
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by EzeUche(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2010
D'banj - Fall In Love

Don't know why people are hatin on Kelly Handsome though. Maga Don Pay is a good song.
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by showbobo(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2010
YORI YORI . . . . . Total Hogwash to me angry
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by atilla(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2010
the topic is Hit songs you dont like and people start saying i hate so and so artist. nawa o must everything in naija be abuse.

Hit songs i dont like till now are sean kingstons first song, black eyed peas - i got a feeling and implication ( i form like i like it but dont really get the song)
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by spcoded: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2010
I read throug the replys and i was , amused.did someone say he hate Nice songs,that person must be si, k. Well for me,i hate all terry G and i wonder why any regulated music body has not caution him for rubbish he called songs
Re: Hit Songs You Don't Like by ReachRich(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2010
aydoth:

I dont like any humane song be it nigerian, african, american, asian. Infact the world's song. They make me feel terribly sick.
Have you been to the zoo lately and hear the rythym by the lions, crocs, chimpazee, rhino, and other animals, oh God, am thinking of it and an loving it. What a splendid music to hear. There is this other music people dont know much about. That's the symphony on the road, i mean a very busy express way, its wonderful hearing the humming sound of engines and horns of the different vehicles that passes with the scratching of their tyres. Most especially their echoes on bridges.
i bet u must be a weirdo.Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lyrics: Emergency Ft Runtown, Skales And Patoranking Wizzypro / 2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.