Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : (14589 Views)

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Hisduchess(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Mind you many Igbos claim many states they are residence as state of Origin especially Lagos
If you can recall when public schools admissions treaded here sometimes ago many Igbos claimed many states outside southeast and south south as states of origin, many Igbos claim Lagos as state of Origin.

Just like below report that show Igbos that represented states including Lagos state at NNPC national quiz

breakdown of participants at the zonal level were – South-South Zone, Alikah Joseph Ehiagwina of Edo came top with 65 points, Ebute Samuel Adakole of Rivers came second with 55 points, while Ohwevwo Oghenetejiri of Delta came third with 50 points. In the [b]South-West Zone, Ezeunala Ekene Franklin of Lagos State, Igban Emmanuel of Ogun and Owoseeni Oreoluwa Olanlesi of Osun State, tied with 55 points each. The South-East Zone, Okeke Tony Kabilan of Enugu State came top with 65 points, Imo contestant, Okeke Ezinne Elizabeth, came second with 55 points and Uzondu Chigozirim Emmanuel of Abia scored 45 points. At the close of the competition for the North-Central Zone, held in Ilorin, Kwara, Okeke Favour of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) scored 65, Ezemba Confidence of Plateau also had 65, while Agada Vincent of Benue scored 75. Kwara and Kogi states, represented by Femi Olufisayo and Ibrahim Wisdom respectively, equally tied to take 4th position with 50 points each, with Niger and Nasarawa states, represented by Olamilekan Oladapo and Ajogwu Benjamin, making the sixth and 7th positions with 35 and 20 points respectively. In the North-West zonal competition, Kaduna State representative, Chijioke Mgbeobukwa, won the contest with 55 points, beating other contestants from Kebbi and Sokoto States who emerged 2nd and 3rd positions with 45 and 40 points respectively. At the end of a keenly contested event for the North East Zone held in Bauchi, Bauchi State representative emerged winner with 50 points while Gombe and Taraba tied with 45 points apiece. Adamawa scored 40 points while Borno and Yobe ended with 25 and 20 points respectively.[/b]

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/18-students-emerge-winners-of-nnpc-quiz-competition/
you are truly armed will facts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by TundeBricklayer: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Lols! This one Na story. Who is talking of state? We are comparing regions. You are using NYSC registration to prove your point. Until there is verifiable fact and stats, I won't believe all the sh.ite you posted.
But for now, we know the south west has the highest number of graduates in Nigeria. Directly from jamb
cheesy cheesy deomelo
This is from NYSC ICT department
Igbos top in Administration, Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Science, Social sciences, Art, Education, Agriculture, Southwest lead in Engineering and Environment science.

4 Likes

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Hisduchess(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=yeyeboy23 post=69806169][/quote]

nwanne u just finished this people nah.biko mee Ebere grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Highest number of professors indeed

You are not even current and you came here to rant. Even your fellow afonjas have moved on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Patrioticooduan: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

cheesy cheesy deomelo
This is from NYSC ICT department
Southeast top in Administration, Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Science, Social sciences, Art, Education, Agriculture, Southwest lead in Engineering and Environment science.
NYSC does not keep record of graduates in Nigeria. They only keep records of people that apply for nysc.
One thing we know for certain is the number of applicants and acceptance into school which the south west lead

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Patrioticooduan: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hisduchess:

you are truly armed will facts
Consolation.
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Patrioticooduan: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You are not even current and you came here to rant. Even your fellow afonjas have moved on
Current of what? There is no record of highest number of professors
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by TundeBricklayer: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

NYSC does not keep record of graduates in Nigeria. They only keep records of people that apply for nysc.
One thing we know for certain is the number of applicants and acceptance into school which the south west lead
Southwest lead in fake graduates, NYSC is they real nigga grin grin what I showed is distribution of NYSC members by state not application, I can see Kemigate mentality is affecting you
Southeast lead in:
Law
Medicine
Administration
Pharmacy
Science
Social science
Agriculture
Education
Arts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Current of what? There is no record of highest number of professors

Imo, Anambra, Ondo, delta, Enugu, Ekiti in that order.

And kindly review the statistics they are even showing you up there. You came here to claim we don't make the most graduates but you have been disgraced. Our states produce more.
Like i said, your fellow afonjas don't even debate these again but here you are.. .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Patrioticooduan: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Southwest lead in fake graduates, NYSC is they real nigga grin grin what I showed is distribution of NYSC members by state not application, I can see Kemigate mentality is affecting you
Southeast lead in:
Law
Medicine
Administration
Pharmacy
Science
Social science
Agriculture
Education
Art

No na Ooduahgate dey do me. What I posted is from Jamb.
What you posted is bulls.hite. NYSC does note keep records of number of graduates. It only keeps records of people that register for NYSC.
You are not leading in any sh.it
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Patrioticooduan: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Imo, Anambra, Ondo, delta, Enugu, Ekiti in that order.

And kindly review the statistics they are even showing you up there. You came here to claim we don't make the most graduates but you have been disgraced. Our states produce more.
Like i said, your fellow afonjas don't even debate these again but here you are.. .
Guy, I told you to post the stats that shows states with the highest number of professors. And no, you don't have the highest number of graduates in Nigeria
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by TundeBricklayer: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

No na Ooduahgate dey do me. What I posted is from Jamb.
What you posted is bulls.hite. NYSC does note keep records of number of graduates. It only keeps records of people that register for NYSC.
You are not leading in any sh.it
You are so dumb deomelo, so Southwest lead in those that graduated and didn't apply for NYSC

4 Likes

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by MRAKBEE(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kyase:
No be by waec oooo auntie, i know two of my class mates back then in scecondary school wey no fit make 2 credit in Benue but the year Dem go back their village for enugu na 3 credit 5 distinction one of them get, ask me how..... Miracle center is the answer grin
Hypocrisy is the only word I can use to describe you guys.
Thats why the North will always remain where it is in terms of development.
I have stayed here for over last year and I can't count the numbers of miracle centers here in the North West.. Waec head office itself is deeply involved in it..

4 Likes

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by tossie101(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
ndy87:
I think this thread is to tell us how good or how bad students performed in the just concluded WAEC examination. it is not a call for tribal bashing or superiority, the day we drop all these sentiment is the day we rise as a Nation.

Abwg make we hear word.
If it was yorubas at the top It would have been worst.. And then we won't see people like u here to make this comment.
Pls just go and sleep.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by MRAKBEE(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Leave them bro, let them be deceiving themselves. Jamb stats is always there to prove them wrong. You can't easily cheat in Jamb, thanks to their computer based test.
Osun state that took 29 in this WAEC always take top 5 in Jamb performance. Something is wrong somewhere.
Northerners can never tell the truth.. Hypocrites.
Thats why you guys will never address the many issues affecting your all round development.. Make una dey sidon there

4 Likes

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
tossie101:

Abwg make we hear word.
If it was yorubas at the top It would have been worst.. And then we won't see people like u here to make this comment.
Pls just go and sleep.

before you jump into my mention without facts, I am not Yoruba. I am a Nigerian.
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by tossie101(f): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hisduchess:

nwanne u just finished this people nah.biko mee Ebere grin grin grin

My dear.. They have been deceiving gullible people with "yorubas are educated"
"Igbos only know business " undecided

Can u blocked I visited my aunty living in ondo .
So we were looking for where to fetch water because their borehole was faulty.
So we were asking neighbour around where we could buy water.

Nne u will be shocked to see that young women in their 40s can't even say something like "go left and turn"..or "go front " To save their lives,
They were looking at us like mumu before
They started using Yoruba laguange and hand gesticulations.. I was so shocked shocked.
This can't happen in east, the worst illiterate in east can still speak pidgin perfectly.
Yet this people will lie to tell us
They are the most educated and exposed.
I thank God that internet is beginning to expose them. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by tossie101(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
ndy87:

before you jump into my mention without facts, I am not Yoruba. I am a Nigerian.

Pls read my comment again and read slowly.
I Neva called u Yoruba undecided
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by simplebb: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
and what will all these arguments lead to?

What is the state of the nation with all these arguments, strife, baseless talks?

Tribal issues everyday, any small thing degenerates into tribal war and bashing, no wonder those old diggers won't handover to the youth with all these primitive mindset everywhere!!!!

Looking for the loophole of one tribe to hit out at them, people carry tribe matter on their head more than the state of the nation.

No sense of unity or oneness at all, any little thing bashing up and down.

This is what Nairaland has become.

If it is not tribal war today, it is religious issues.

What a shame.....There was a Country.

This is how far we have come.
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by ogochimereinno: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Great Ngerian students....., great

I noticed something online that some people are selling
NOUN past questions and answer

So I went on research and found this site

I was in love with this site because it contains all the past questions and answers and you can
Download them free.

Check this site out http://www.wazobiaforum.com.ng/

Download as many as you want

Don't say that you didn't prepare for you exams ooooo

It contains both e-exam past questions and pop past questions and answers

Goodluck as you enter hall
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by PDJT: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I also did my NYSC in abia in 2016 and your students were extremely poor.
Exam malpractice everywhere. We were even told to our the answers for them o. he board
You may want to proofread your writings(typings) before publishing.
Enjoy your evening.
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Mujtahida: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's heartbreaking when I see Igbos and Yorubas attacking each other. These are the two ethnic groups that ought to be working together to untangle Nigeria from the stranglehold of the caliphate yet at every turn they are at each other's neck yapping like rabid dogs. And the caliphate grows strong.

Check out all the Hausa States are in the bottom yet this are the people occupying top positions in government from the military, police to virtually every sector and arm of government. Some people say it's Islam but I disagree strongly. People who say this are ignorant of the history of the great contributions of Islamic world and her scholars to the world - in music, arts, architecture, mathematics, science, medicine, literature. In modern times check out Saudi Arabia, UAE, Singapore, Indonesia, Qatar, Malaysia. These are Muslim dominated countries yet they are doing excellently well.

Hausa Fulani are dragging us back. That's my perception. They don't want to move forward and they don't want others to do so. 'Born to rule' they say but why not do so with the best and give us the best just as is done in Qatar or Dubai where if they want to employ they go for the best regardless of whether you are a Hindu from India or a sun worshipper from Macchu Picchu? Government of my brother, for my brother has destroyed us.

Let us restructure abeg. Let the North be on its own, West on its own, the East on its own, south on its own, Middle belt on its own. It doesn't stop us from regarding ourselves generally as Nigerians. One Nigeria is a fraud

I have nothing against the North. They actually stand to gain from a restructured Nigeria. Hausa man is not lazy but somehow government patronage has made them to suppress their ability as a people.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Guy, I told you to post the stats that shows states with the highest number of professors. And no, you don't have the highest number of graduates in Nigeria

NYSC websites all over this thread showed the states that lead

1 Like

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by Hisduchess(f): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
tossie101:

Nne u will be shocked to see that young women in their 40s can't even say something like "go left and turn"..or "go front " To save their lives,
They started using Yoruba laguange and hand gesticulations.. I was so shocked shocked.
This can't happen in east, the worst illiterate in east can still speak pidgin perfectly.

don't mind them my dear.they keep on shouting that nonsense phrase.I thank God that the internet is exposing them.they should go and drag last position with Ndi awusa grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by IGBOmarryme: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mujtahida:
It's heartbreaking when I see Igbos and Yorubas attacking each other. These are the two ethnic groups that ought to be working together to untangle Nigeria from the stranglehold of the caliphate yet at every turn they are at each other's neck yapping like rabid dogs. And the caliphate grows strong.

Check out all the Hausa States are in the bottom yet this are the people occupying top positions in government from the military, police to virtually every sector and arm of government. Some people say it's Islam but I disagree strongly. People who say this are ignorant of the history of the great contributions of Islamic world and her scholars to the world - in music, arts, architecture, mathematics, science, medicine, literature. In modern times check out Saudi Arabia, UAE, Singapore, Indonesia, Qatar, Malaysia. These are Muslim dominated countries yet they are doing excellently well.

Hausa Fulani are dragging us back. That's my perception. They don't want to move forward and they don't want others to do so. 'Born to rule' they say but why not do so with the best and give us the best just as is done in Qatar or Dubai where if they want to employ they go for the best regardless of whether you are a Hindu from India or a sun worshipper from Macchu Picchu? Government of my brother, for my brother has destroyed us.

Let us restructure abeg. Let the North be on its own, West on its own, the East on its own, south on its own, Middle belt on its own. It doesn't stop us from regarding ourselves generally as Nigerians. One Nigeria is a fraud

I have nothing against the North. They actually stand to gain from a restructured Nigeria. Hausa man is not lazy but somehow government patronage has made them to suppress their ability as a people.

You must be from Edo grin you want to be swimming in oil alone. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by selemempe: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

You must be from Edo grin you want to be swimming in oil alone. grin grin grin grin
so he should not own resources found on his land because of one nigeria

Is that why u yoroobas hate nigeria to divide? Cos u are leaches
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by mercyville: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
tossie101:

Ojukus need a lot of catching up to do.Yoruba had always led in Youth literacy index and still leads...even with Ojukus' miracle centres. grin
Yorubas have the highest number of professors.Remember UNN,ABU,UNIABUJA etc have a lot of Yoruba professors.
This is from NUC:

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by IGBOmarryme: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
selemempe:
so he should not own resources found on his land because of one nigeria

Is that why u yoroobas hate nigeria to divide? Cos u are leaches
i'm not Yoruba. But Edo should not be South South if you ask me they should be with the Yorubas, oil or no oil.

1 Like

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by daveP(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
Osun under Aregberascal is now dragging position with Yobe

A question I want to help them ask o.

Very Ironic despite all the tabs and uniforms and so called transformation going on.

Perhaps a circus show to woodland investors when the rot is still there.

1 Like

Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by babeosisi: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2018
NdiIgbo di egwu
Re: The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : by babeosisi: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2018
ibotic:
Ndi Yoruba now competing with Ndi awusa..... grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos) / Nigerian Emerges Best Student Mathematician In Africa / Is Unilag Any Better Than Covenant University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.