Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. (4096 Views)

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dear diary, Congratulations from all walks of life has been pouring in for Mercy Chinwo, since yesterday, when she announced the engagement to her man..
I too, congratulated on her instagram handle, but I will be a very conscienceless liar, if I tell you, I am truly happy.
Not like, I'm a witch.
Not like I hate good things.
But as a very big fan, watching another of my favorite female artiste taken away, by the cold hands of marriage, gave me cold shivers.
Adekunle Gold did this thing to me, when he filled Simi's head with love, coveted what was meant for the general public, into his house.
Since then, we stopped having the best of Simi..
Simi started singing to impress and garned streams from the Kosoko family, not her fans anymore.

This is exactly what this one with large beards and big chest is almost about to execute now..

No wonder! the Mercy that was releasing songs every two weeks, has gone 6 months without a single one.
And here was I, thinking she was preparing an album, not knowing that "Man of large beards" has taken a large part of mercy's heart.
Not knowing, that "Man of huge chest" is the hugest reason why she lost concentration.

The bible texts that used to fill her hearts with inspirations, has now been replaced with texts and whatsapp messages from this guy.
The berets she used to wear, are all probably under the 5th cushion in her parlour.

This man has made her lose concentration.
See the way she was even hugging him, as if he is the chief corner stone.
My God! My God!!

Dear diary, I will only congratulate her fully, when she releases another album so powerful as the "SATISFIED" album, but for now make she manage the little "congrats" I tell am for instagram.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Natbrowny: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chillax man. Marriage and Motherhood ain't a childs play.

Kim was everywhere until responsibility was defined naturally to her
Nicki Minaj was everywhere until it dawned on her what it takes
Riri has joined the ranks
Beyonce too was and later dazzled when her kids grew a bit
Omotola,Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson were everywhere until motherhood sets in.

Dnt expect Chinwo to be d same. Its nt gonna be easy multitasking been a wife, a mother and an artiste.

Simi is surely coming back. Right now they need that space.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by RichieGrassi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol so she no go marry settle down again?
Omo ehn
See talk sha some of una for this nairaland strange I swrrr

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Ebubu4: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ebus12:
Dear diary, Congratulations from all walks of life has been pouring in for Mercy Chinwo, since yesterday, when she announced the engagement to her man..
I too, congratulated on her instagram handle, but I will be a very conscienceless liar, if I tell you, I am truly happy.
Not like, I'm a witch.
But as a very big fan, watching another of my favorite female artiste taken away, by the cold hands of marriage, gave me cold shivers.
Adekunle Gold did this thing to me, when he filled Simi's head with love, coveted what was meant for the general public, into his house.
Simi started singing to impress and garned streams from the Kosoko family, not her fans anymore.

This is exactly what this one with large beards and big chest is almost about to execute now..

No wonder! the Mercy that was releasing songs every two weeks, has gone 6 months without a single one.
And here was I, thinking she was preparing an album, not knowing that "Man of large beards" has taken a large part of mercy's heart.
Not knowing, that "Man of huge chest" is the hugest reason why she lost concentration.

The bible texts that used to fill her hearts with inspirations, has now been replaced with texts and whatsapp messages from this guy.
The berets she used to wear, are all probably under the 5th cushion in her parlour.

My God! My God!!

Dear diary, I will only congratulate her fully, when she releases another album so powerful as the "SATISFIED" album, but for now make she manage the little "congrats" I tell am for instagram.
very selfish of u. you care only about yourself. you are probably married, but you dont want her to. don't you think she has a life? she should live all her life pleasing u? you're sick in d head and mentally demented, selfishness is ur last name.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Assumptabeke(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol! OP you no want make she marry?
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by bigjackass: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
This your own bad belle na Cambridge standard

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Mindlog: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ebubu4:

very selfish of u. you care only about yourself. tou are probably married, but you dont want her to. don't you think she has a life? she should live all her life pleasing u? you're sick in d head and mentally demented, selfishness is ur last name.

Uncle calm down, e neva reach. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Mindlog: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigjackass:
This your own bad belle na Cambridge standard

Which one be Cambridge standard? cheesy
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by istina: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
What a Holy cacophony!
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by SamOchuko: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ebus12:
Not like, I'm a witch.

My God! My God!!

Kai, u really day beef the guy, so she should remain single cause she’s an artist? Is she not meant to have a life outside the stage? I beg congratulate her wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by postmann: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ebus12:
Not like, I'm a witch.

My God! My God!!

Your anxiety would have been deemed healthy if your weren't a man. Respect her choice regardless of your desires for her new albums. And none of the ladies your mentioned were destined to forever remain public property.

She has served and given some of her best years singing to her CREATOR (not to you) and she believes the next stage of her life is building a family with that young, handsome bloke. She should get your FULL support and understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by sholay2011(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Acidosis(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Sinach released one of her best songs ever after her wedding. She also had her largest stage performance (at Joel Osteen's church) while still married.

With or without marriage, Simi's name won't be everywhere forever. People's tastes and expectations in music change overtime. It appears she's losing it but she's not. You all have only just decided to move on to new trends and artistes like Tems and Ayra Starr. When was the last time you listened to a Yemi Alade's song? Shey na single-hood affect that one too?

Competition is the issue not Adekunle Gold. The same competitive forces working against a married Simi is also affecting the single ones like Teni, Yemi Alade, Niniola, and Tiwa.

Meanwhile, Mercy Chinwo is like the only gospel artiste in Nigeria that is still single. 99.9% are married and thriving. Most of the artistes under her label (EeZee concepts) are all married, from Minister GUC to Judikay, Chris Morgan, etc..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Ebus12:
Not like, I'm a witch.

My God! My God!!

U are a Witch(a man witch). So, she should remain single because of u.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by NoToPile: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Acidosis:
Sinach released one of her best songs ever after her wedding. She also had her largest stage performance (at Joel Osteen's church) while still married.

With or without marriage, Simi's name won't be everywhere forever. People's tastes and expectations in music change overtime. It appears she's losing it but she's not. You all have only just decided to move on to new trends and artistes like Tems and Ayra Starr. When was the last time you listened to a Yemi Alade's song? Shey na single-hood affect that one too?

Competition is the issue not Adekunle Gold. The same competitive forces working against a married Simi is also affecting the single ones like Teni, Yemi Alade, Niniola, and Tiwa.

Meanwhile, Mercy Chinwo is like the only gospel artiste in Nigeria that is still single. 99.9% are married and thriving. Most of the artistes under her label (EeZee concepts) are all married, from Minister GUC to Judikay, Chris Morgan, etc..

You have time to be explaining to the OP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Acidosis(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
NoToPile:

You have time to be explaining to the OP grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by poshestmina(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a Witch(a man witch). So, she should remain single because of u.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Hahahhahahahhahahah.

The Op is a male evil spirit grin grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Mariangeles(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
postmann:

Your anxiety would have been deemed healthy if your weren't a man.
Respect her choice regardless of your desires for her new albums. And none of the ladies your mentioned were destined to forever remain public property.

She has served and given some of her best years singing to her CREATOR (not to you) and she believes the next stage of her life is building a family with that young, handsome bloke. She should get your FULL support and understanding.

Well, thank god it's an animal then.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by oneolajire(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Sorry for you.

I say so because you value the song and entertainment of people over their lives and happiness.

It is their lives, let them live it the way they want. Are they living and performing to please you?

When I see business owners like you, you'll finish the lives of your workers, you let them work 7am to 9pm, no leave, no holidays, meager salaries all to satisfy you.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by postmann: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, thank god it's an animal then.

Noted!
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Truvelisback(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
poshestmina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Hahahhahahahhahahah.

The Op is a male evil spirit grin grin
Can u Emazine? A lady who is 32years of age? Even Sinach marriage na narrow escape. She done pass her flower age b4 she luckily catch that guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by rooftops: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
She should remain single because of you abi?
Check now he never pay once to listen to her song

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Is Sinach no longer married?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
oneolajire:
Sorry for you.

I say so because you value the song and entertainment of people over their lives and happiness.

It is their lives, let them live it the way they want. Are they living and performing to please you?

When I see business owners like you, you'll finish the lives of your workers, you let them work 7am to 9pm, no leave, no holidays, meager salaries all to satisfy you.

@bold:

On top simple thread the OP opened? cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by angelfallz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
What nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Pacesetter2021: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol. I think op is just trying to be funny. I do understand his pov tho and it's scriptural too. Apostle Paul said marriage makes a woman to not be optimal in the things of God. She will be divided with more part to the home front, understandably so.

I wish her the best. She will have some adjusting to do but she will be fine if this was a union approved by God.

All the best to the duo.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
@Acidosis Your submission covered all areas perfectly. Yemi Alade saw that she was depleting, then she moved over to East Africans, North Africans etc. She is African focused instead of Nigerian focused, and she has found her niche.

Simi on the other hand is like Asa, she knows the competition is fierce but she is staying afloat and maintaining class.

Adekunle Gold on the other hand cannot maintain those classic music, he needs to feed his family. No be corn/agbado him family go chop.

So make OP rest her ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
bukatyne:

Is Sinach no longer married?

Still happily married, keeps her family out of the media unlike Aunty To*** D***.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Lamanii22(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Natbrowny:
Chillax man. Marriage and Motherhood ain't a childs play.

Kim was everywhere until responsibility was defined naturally to her
Nicki Minaj was everywhere until it dawned on her what it takes
Riri has joined the ranks
Beyonce too was and later dazzled when her kids grew a bit
Omotola,Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson were everywhere until motherhood sets in.

Dnt expect Chinwo to be d same. Its nt gonna be easy multitasking been a wife, a mother and an artiste.

Simi is surely coming back. Right now they need that space.
so true... I love your comment!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. by Idaytesj29(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

On top simple thread the OP opened? cheesy shocked
Abio Lol.

You traveled?

Welcome back.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move / Modern Family Season 1 And 2 Available For Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.