Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? (2975 Views)

I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People / Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / Help! How Do I Prevent My Blogger Hosted Site From Showing Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Feyi555: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Ownership and control.

As an affiliate you usually take the smallest piece of the pie.

You are basically at the bottom of the totem pole.

It’s a good way to get started to making money online as you don’t need to front up capital for inventory or building a team to sell a service.

I started that way built up cash and started my own business.

I still build affiliate sites but for clients not for myself.

I’m also working on a business to business Software business so I have my hands full.

There’s a lot of information out there on how you can get started in AM. Though you will need to filter out a lot of bad stuff.

The best advice I can give is this:

Step 1:

Just start. Test things out. People read and read and research and often don’t take action. I see this all the time.

It’s one reason why I’m not as active as I used to be here. You can give people a step by step guide and they won’t follow through.

When you plunge in, you will make mistakes but that’s fine. But you don’t learn until you take action.

Step 2:

Always be measuring your results. Observe and access what works and what doesn’t work. Then keep tweaking till you get your desired outcome.

Step 3:

Double down on what’s working very hard.

That’s it.

Prepackaged information is very inferior to just taking action.

A lot of people out there mostly teach regurgitated bad info just to sell you something. The only way to know what works is to just start.

That’s it.

That’s how I did it years back and sold 5 sites.

Trial and error.

Here’s some pointers:

1.) Choose your niche wisely. Niche selection is the make or break decision. Everything stems from this and will determine how much you make.

Avoid very popular niches like electronics and health.

Go for passion niches.

Passion niches are hobbies and things people are crazy about. Examples are paint balling and Hiking. People spend a lot of money on hobbies.

Another advantage of passion niches is low competition. Because they are usually boring niches most people won’t touch them with an hazmat suit on.

This will make it easier for you to rank.

Hyper-Focus:

Always niche down.

Don’t start a hiking site.

Start a hiking site for beginners.

Don’t start a golf site.

Start a golf site for women.

Why?:

Relevance.

The more niched your site the easier it is to cut through all the noise.

Imagine a woman interested in picking up golf as a hobby.

She’s looking to get some starter golf clubs.

Then she hops on google to research.

She’s going to stick with the site angled toward just women than a general golf site. You dig?

There’s a lot I wish I could write here. But I’m hopping around at the moment and I have to go.

Just let me know if you are really interested in goin down this route. I can then find a more tailored info for you.

Cheers.

This is Godwin

I'm in sir
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by justright2015(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
This post is a valuable one as it seek to help unemployed in the Nigeria Economy get empowered to earn money through online business systems. So knowing which niche to expore is very important.
Besides, affiliate marketing tusing email marketing campaigns is very instrumental to selling products or recruiting online. Now, a very useful question can be EMAILS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR AUDIENCE TAKE ACTION.
Let me list three important techniques online business persons who are focused on how to sell things online should adopt.. which will enable their subscibers to take massive action. :

1. Understanding Your Audience
You have to understand who your audience is if you want to write to them effectively. You need to know how old your typical subscribers are, what they do for a living, their gender if they are married, and a ton of other demographics. If you don’t know these things, then you should conduct a survey and ask people to share their information with you so that you have a better idea of who makes up your email list.

It is highly recommended that you create a fictional character that epitomizes your typical customer. This is known as an avatar. By creating an avatar, you will have a better idea of who you are marketing to, and it will allow you to get inside the minds of your subscribers. Interested persons who want to see the complete article can go to https:///729z8zzp
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Klausgocrazy(m): 9:21am On Feb 01
Nichesiteseo:
I have a thread here about creating niche sites.

Niche sites that can make you $500 dollars a month.

That's usually my minimum goal for every niche site I create.

It does take time and a bit of effort but once the wheel starts spinning, it's quite passive from then on.

This is my day job also.

I create Amazon affiliate niche sites and then sell them.

I built one recently with my team that was a bit overwhelming. It was fun too, anyway.

I got stretched and I'm taking some time off to cool.

But there's a problem:

Though, I'm not taking client work at the moment, I can't stop just fiddling around with these Amazon niche sites.

Also, I have received over 100 mails, closer to 200, on my methods of starting these niche sites from scratch and building them up to start making $500 dollars a month.

I have decided to build one and write out in detail in real time how I go about it. But that's if people show interest.

I want to do this so that I can point people to this when those 'how do you build these sites' questions come up.

Secondly, what's better than a real time step by step process. You can even follow along - and you are welcome to steal all my methods and intellectual property.

So if you are interested in this please indicate by commenting.

If I get a lot of response and interest then I will start next week.

Happy Sunday

We’re interested
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Klausgocrazy(m): 9:24am On Feb 01
Nichesiteseo:
Oh, and the best part:

If I meet the $500 goal a month, I will do a raffle draw on here and pick a partner from the forum.

The partner will be tasked with joining me in managing the site and scaling it.

We would co-own the site and share profit.

I'm doing this because I might not have the time to manage the site if it becomes successful.

I have other obligations.

If you win the pick and come on as a partner you will take control of the site and have 50% equity in it.

But all these is still down to how much interest this thread gets.

So keep the comments coming.

I have alot of time on my hand and very much interested
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by charlesm91(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13
Interested in it
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13
charlesm91:
Interested in it

This was such a long time ago!

Spoiler: this specific challenge didn’t pan out.

Gave up too soon.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Generalkorex(m): 4:57am On Feb 28
Nichesiteseo:

This was such a long time ago!

Spoiler: this specific challenge didn’t pan out.

Gave up too soon.
It's been a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 50% On Our Shared & WordPress Hosting with Free .com.ng Domain / Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like MMM,Donation Hub,MLM,HYIP - Milichoco •||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.