Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners (24262 Views)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
The internet is undoubtedly one of the best places to make money. The world is gradually turning into a global village whereby business is been done online. The internet is highly saturated with fantastic money making ideas.

Majority of the general public do not seem to cherish businesses done on the internet because of the risk that comes with it. The reason why online business is profitable is that of a large number of people that uses the internet on a daily basis.

It is disheartening to know that only the smart, educated and elite ones amongst the public buy into the idea of doing business on the internet. While the so-called ignorant ones are afraid to see the profit that comes with doing business on the internet.

In this article, I will be listing out in details 4 online businesses that are profitable in Nigeria. They include:

1. Website Flipping

The flipping of websites is one of the best ways to make money in Nigeria today. Website flipping simply means the buying or building, developing and selling websites.

This online business has made a majority of people who venture it rich. What you are required to do is to build a website from the scratch, then develop it by designing it well as well as generating traffic then selling it.

Website flipping requires low capital to start up. To start website flipping, you will need to register a domain name first. It is, however, important to be creative and have an amazing idea when putting up a domain name. Also, your domain name must be simple to know and also can be remembered easily. In addition, you must also change to the website and make the theme SEO friendly and fast in loading.

Then you can proceed to sell the websites after all these has been done. There are 3 types of website flipping which includes: Beginner’s flipping, Standard flipping and Long-term investment flipping.

2. Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is fast becoming one of the most used methods of making money online and it is very profitable. The likes of bloggers, webmasters and online users have seized this form of business to make money.

Affiliate marketing can be done from the comfort of your home and it requires little or no money to start up. Affiliate marketing can be defined as the form of business whereby you earn money by promoting other people’s product. You earn a commission each type you sell someone else’s product online.

If you want to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, the first step is to join an affiliate program like Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Shopify and so on. The next step is to choose the product you want to sell, then you will input it in your site so that people can see it and buy it. Use can use text links, banners etc to show people that visit your site that you sell a particular product. Anytime anybody purchases the product through your site, you earn commission on that product.

I have introduced a detailed book guide a method to show you how you can make money through affiliate marketing without having a website. This method works like magic, and you can make so much money from it.

3. Freelancing on Fiverr/Upwork

A freelancer is a person who is self-employed and does not work for someone for a long time. Freelancers work on their own for different companies or clients. The jobs you can do as a freelancer varies and includes:

· Writing

· Content creator

· Website designer

· Social media expert

· Copywriter

· Virtual assistant

· E-book writing

Working on Fiverr as a freelancer requires you to be versatile. The jobs listed above can be done as a freelancer in Fiverr. Fiverr requires you to create an account before you start, choose a username, password etc.

Then you proceed to update your profile and describe who you are and what you are best in. Then the next step is to create a gig. The gig you create will enable people to see you and contact you for a job.

While working on up working also requires you to find clients. In Upwork, you run your own business and select clients or projects. The jobs listed above also is available on Upwork. The client will pay you on the completion of each job. This Freelancing super Guide will help you get started and make money immediately.

Buying and Selling online

This is another form of profitable business that can be done online. Any product can be flipped online, that i because things sold online can be bought cheap and sold expensively.

Buying and selling can be done on sites like eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc. If you want to start the business of buying and selling online, you are required to have either the Amazon app, eBay app.

Whenever you see something on those respective apps that you know people will buy, you then purchase it. You can go on Amazon, eBay, Swap, Bookscouter to sell what you bought online.

This process is quite similar to mini-importation, but the difference is that you buy for people based on the request. Let’s assume that someone decides to buy an iPhone 6s, I can help them order it at a cheap price, and sell at a higher profit. It is a very lucrative business if you know your left from right.

I will be dropping more hints; you can visit the link below for a more detailed explanation to what I have written up there.

See the Link for more Details

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Same old story ... Next pls

And OP why did u steal my FTC cry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by wj26584(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
okay,.....I need a job
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by dbynonetwork: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm!!!

Something tells me the OP is AFFILIATE JAGABAN....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by bravomd(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
My own list

Drop shipping
Blogging
E currency trading
G. illegal don't try it at home grin
Freelancing
Mini importation
Domain flipping

Still thinking, I'll add more if I remember any one again

7 Likes

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Z

Welcome space booker smiley
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
wj26584:
okay,.....I need a job

Read the article
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Affiliate Jagagbam again?

Does this guy ever give up...smh
sad

5 Likes

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
corpersforum:
Thanks for this

You are welcome. Thanks for thanking me
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by Albinoflash(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by ifedolapoferanm(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by pharoah7(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
I need a job in Lagos. If anyone can help me out. I will be so grateful
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by Uzzi552(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Baba I Need Your Book On Affiliate Marketing Without A Site, Mes Me At Uchennajude79@gmail.Com
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
If u have any question in relation to the above topic pls feel free to ask.
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by NovenaConcepts: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Businesses are the lifeline now o

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, send us a mail at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
pharoah7:
I need a job in Lagos. If anyone can help me out. I will be so grateful
what's your discipline??
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by wj26584(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
baba3know:

Read the article

I have....I need a job
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by baba3know: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Uzzi552:
Baba I Need Your Book On Affiliate Marketing Without A Site, Mes Me At Uchennajude79@gmail.Com

Bro I do not advice u drop ur personal details in forums. Get my details here

1 Like

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by lanre316: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
wj26584:

I have....I need a job

Don't waste your time, he will only sell his useless ebooks to you. He has nothing tangible to offer.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by Hunry: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
You again, the mods must be crazy
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by adeoba2008(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't why we are fooling ourselves that Affiliate marketing is for beginners. Its a shame all these hungry marketers are fooling themselves.
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by pharoah7(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
doctorkush:
what's your discipline??
international studies and diplomacy
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Darkseid:
Same guy, same shitz every week. I thought having multiple accounts was an offence on Nairaland, how come the mods keep pushing his recycled threads to the front page. From what I've observed, the only online business that most Nigerians are successful in is selling of stupid ebooks.

You’re right.
Just like one mor0n on romance session with a female moniker forcing people to buy he’s useless e book on how to last longer in bed smh.
Re: 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners by Noblepreneur: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
baba3know:
Your turn!

Which online business do you think is profitable in 2018? smiley
Affiliate Marketing is quite profitable.

What most people are yet to realise is that having a Digital Marketing Skill is a great advantage when working online.

Most Nigerians feel that those who work online are into Yahoo or something like that but it is because they are myopic and not ready to be informed.

Most of my earnings come from online Businesses and I kid you not ,I have never been involved in any fraud or deceit.

Seek for knowledge, get informed, network with those who are informed.

I end with this quote:

If you follow 4 Billionaires, you would become the 5th Billionaire... Selah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists / Brace Up For Hard Times, CBN Urges Nigerians / Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.