Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can (6189 Views)

Nigeria Can Still Qualify Depending On CAF Descision On Who To Take Guinea' Spot / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Marhoski(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
the super Eagles of nigeria can still qualify to the knockouts if we beat korea even by a goal.
we should do that and hope agertina will beat Greece as we all know will happen.
so dont listen to Joseph Yobos's interview, he is not a true leader.

but meanwhile kaita deserves to be hanged angry angry grin grin.

guys have faith! wink
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Marhoski(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
guys i need ur replies
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by samdigo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
SHUT THE EFF UP, AND GO AND SIT DOWN, THOSE SHITGLES ARE NOT GOING ANY WHERE, EVEN IF THEY QUALIFY, U WANT THEM TO GO AND DISGRACE THEMSELVES MORE IN THE 2ND ROUND, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP WITH THAT NIGERIA TALK, OUR TEM IS USELESS, THE WISE THING TO DO NOW IS TO BUILD A TEAM FOR 4 YEARS STRATGHT AND START PREPARING FOR 2014
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by liquid7: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
well i cannot honestly see the ill disciplined nigerian team overcoming the s.korean team that is disciplined.granted history has seen ill discplined teams progress even to semi final but we don't even have the talent to carry it apart from the goalkeeper.
what we need is a total rehaul of the team.get rid of the whole squad apart from vincent and build the team around him.he is talented ,he has experience and he has passion for the national flag.the rest are not passionate and most not even talented.we should not go to a world cup with the sort of strikers we took they are not fit to play against even the lowest club in the premiership.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Marhoski(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
samdigo:

SHUT THE EFF UP, AND GO AND SIT DOWN, THOSE SHITGLES ARE NOT GOING ANY WHERE, EVEN IF THEY QUALIFY, U WANT THEM TO GO AND DISGRACE THEMSELVES MORE IN THE 2ND ROUND, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP WITH THAT NIGERIA TALK, OUR TEM IS USELESS, THE WISE THING TO DO NOW IS TO BUILD A TEAM FOR 4 YEARS STRATGHT AND START PREPARING FOR 2014

so pathetic, u not a true nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
You should be hanged!
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by 190: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^
immediately after KA-TA-KA-TA
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by otokx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
There is no reason for us to deprive more serious teams of going ahead by qualifying for the next round. Lets just call it a day, sack Lagerback and 90% of the team starting with 41 years old KANU.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by canuck(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ Topic

Una don come oh - That's all you're good at; hoping for the failure of others because you can't get your act together!

Anyway, no so una reach the World Cup Finals. Yeye Mathematics!!!!
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by IbrahimB: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
Seeing the way things are going, one can't help but think that 2010 is just 2002 repeating itself:

[table][tr][td]2002[/td][td]2010[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1. Amodu sacked[/td][td]Amodu sacked [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2. First game: Argentina 1 Nigeria 0. The goal was a header [/td][td]First game: Argentina 1 Nigeria 0. The goal was a header [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3. Second game: Sweden 2 Nigeria 1.Nigeria scored first [/td][td]Second game: Greece 2 Nigeria 1. Nigeria scored first [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4. Third game: England 0 Nigeria 0[/td][td]Third game: SKorea ?  Nigeria ?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5. Nigeria crashed out in first round[/td][td]Nigeria ?? [/td][/tr] [/table]

So will the similarity end there? Lets wait and see. . .
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
We should never have sacked AMODU; see how we cursed ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Marhoski(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
u guys lack d 9ja ginger
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
Yes, we can still qualify, by putting rat poison inside the korean's food grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of screw drivers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by DisGuy: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE CAN ooooo

its not over until its over jare!!!
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Dede1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
In order to bring back much needed sanity to Nigerian football, the coaches must field the following players against S. Korea, at least, the first 45 minutes.

Enyeama
Yobo
Shittu
Adeleye
Afolabi
Ozaze
Ayinla
N. Kanu
Uche
Utaka
Martins
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
I really need to watch this game. What did this Kaita do gan sef? undecided

Anywaz, stop bringing up false hopes. Let's just get ready for the next world cup.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Gentlebabs(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
Every set-back is a set-up for a come-back. My Eagles will fly again. This failure is an opportunity to approach the next match more intelligently. No doubt - We;ll qualify, only believe!!!
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by yommyuk: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nigeria to qualify for 2nd round

Do you wanna bet mate?
In your dreams.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by deeboiz: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
3hrs to the biggest game of the year
any Celtics fan(s) in the building?!?

Let go Celtics
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Blueray: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
@IbrahimB DEJA VU

Is this not a case of nemesis catching up with this country?  Yes I remember AMODU SHAIBU.  Greece has never scored a World Cup goal talkless of winning a match at the Mundial.  Today we help them break the double jinx in one match.  I am sad.  Sad that I did not speak up or write when Amodu was been humiliated.   God forgive me.   Now we all want to nail the unfortunate Kaita to our cross of wickedness and insensitivity.  Please leave the man alone.   We still have time to ask Amodu for forgiveness howbeit before the next match or IbrahimB's fear will be a reality.   Now I have atleast written and I will say Brother Amodu, we are sorry, really very sorry.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by ndcide(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
the SE shouldn't turn up for the next match. imagine what a determined, hungry and disciplined south Korea team would do. we honestly shouldn't play.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by CarlosVent(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
WE SHALL QUALIFY BT SLIMLY.

DNT LOOSE HOPE WE SHALL BEAT KOREANS BY ALL MEANS
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by manosteel(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
I saw it all. What Kaita did was completely unwarranted and unprofessional. I think, that was the most stupid thing for anyone to do. He went for the ball as well as the Greek player Vasila Torosidi but the Greek player won the ball and he decided to kick the player perhaps out of frustration or tiredness. Yes offcourse,the Greek player dramatised it by falling down and rolling to the ground so as to attract the attention of the referee and it payed off.
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by waladis(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
honeric01:

Yes, we can still qualify, by putting rat poison inside the korean's food grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of screw drivers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ol'boy,  No kaitanize me with laughter  grin grin grin

Sometimes it's really fun to be a Nigerian, we've got this big sense of humour
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by waladis(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
And let's pray that the S.Koreans team will sleep and never wake up a day before the match grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by dGroom: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
If coach Lagerbeer does not give the players more of the beer that caused kaita to misbehave. On a serious note, can this team beat south korea?
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by DeepSoul(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Waladis
Pray to who?

Amadioha. . . ??  grin
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by no1madman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
dGroom:

On a serious note, can this team beat south korea?
Not dis team. .they don't have what it takes. .
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by DeepSoul(f): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thinking about it, even Argentina isn't 100% guranteed a place in the 2nd round.

If by some stroke of fate, Greece defeats Argentina by 3 - 0
And Korea defeats Nigeria by 4 - 0,
All three teams (Argentina, Korea and Greece) would have the same number of points, 6.

In that very unlikely but possible case, Korea and Greece will proceed based on goal difference!

And to think I was a bad Mathematics student  grin
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Obodo999(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
no1madman:

Not dis team. .they don't have what it takes. .

Never underestimate a wounded lion. Now that noboby is expecting anything from the Super Eagles, they can now relax and play their normal game now the pressure is off. Remember, when your back is against the wall,

You read it here first
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by no1madman(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
Marhoski:

so dont listen to Joseph Yobos's interview, he is not a true leader.

angry angry grin grin.

guys have faith! wink
seconded!he's not a good motivator,not confident,not action-oriented. . . .
Re: Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can by Virtueways(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
2014. go read my i.d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 9 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Football Prediction For Today Matches / Norwich City Vs Liverpool 0 - 3 Extеndеd Hіghlіghts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.