Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

God Is Not A Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Trinity (644 Views)

Is God A Trinity? / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity / Did Jesus Believe In A Trinity By Saying God Is THAT ONE Who Sent Him? John 8:42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is this doctrine really accurate:

that God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are one?

I believe it is false.

Among us humans, we have seniority and hierarchy.

We have our fathers, who are the head

We have our mothers, who are subject to the husbands and children, who are subject to the fathers and mothers.

You see, it is clear....

But when it comes to God, churches have twisted it the other way round, so much so that common sense is no longer common.

So people now Believe God is a trinity, 3 in one.

Churches have turn God into a 3 face idol, and worshipped the way they like.

According to John 3:16, God sent his son to the earth, to save those who exercise faith in Jesus.

The question now is, Was it God who came to die for us?

Did God Send God to come and die for our sin?

Well, the messenger and sender , who is greater?

That account at John 3:16, simply shows that there is seniority in the relationship between God and his son.It also, shows that God is more powerful and has greater authority. Also, it shows that the two entities are distinct. God is God, our creator while Jesus is the firstborn son or creation(Colossians 1:15).

God was not created but Jesus was created.

Yet, people still open their eyes wide open and let religious leaders deceive them that God, the Ancient of Days, The Alpha and the Omega, and his creation, his first born son are equal and are one.

Can a father and his son be mate?

The churches of the world says yes!

The Bible book of John 14:28 States in part:

'the Father is greater than I am'.

Now, this quote was made by Jesus himself.Does this not show, that even Jesus is well aware that he is below his father, and not equal to God.

Yet people keep saying God, and his son and holy spirit are equal.

Take it or leave it:

Jesus said:

The father is greater than I am.

That explains why he was sent by his father as Messiah to the earth.

The doctrine of trinity is another satanic doctrine he uses to mislead billions of people into believing the wrong things about God and also receiving their Worship.

Those who worship the Trinity god,
of god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit, are giving their worship to idols. They are worshipping Satan unknowingly.

1Cor.8:5,6 states:

for even though there are so called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many "gods" and many "lords", there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him,and there is one Lord,Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.'

So, it is clear, there is one God, the Father
and
a distinct Lord, Jesus Christ .

That is what the bible teaches.

God is our creator, the father of all, including Jesus Christ.

so accepting a doctrine that puts the created or creation on the same pedestal as the creator is an insult on God's person, sovereignty, goodness and power.

Obviously, those pedalling this evil doctrine, have forgotten what is called common sense.

God and his son, are not mates.

They are a father and son relationship.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Trinity by shadeze: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
I think you're right. The doctrine came many years after the apostles died, I think the originators made an error in believing that Jesus meant it literally when he said I and my father are one(John 10:30) and when he said the Father, the son and the holy spirit are one(1st john 5:7)
But I think he meant that they were of one mind and not necessarily one being

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Trinity by amaniro: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
God the father is number 1
God the son number 2 scripture says"no one comet through the father except through me"
God the holy Spirit is our teacher sent by Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Trinity by delkuf(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Restroom:
Is this doctrine really accurate:

that God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are one?

I believe it is false.

Among us humans, we have seniority and hierarchy.

We have our fathers, who are the head

We have our mothers, who are subject to the husbands and children, who are subject to the fathers and mothers.

You see, it is clear....

But when it comes to God, churches have twisted it the other way round, so much so that common sense is no longer common.

So people now Believe God is a trinity, 3 in one.

Churches have turn God into a 3 face idol, and worshipped the way they like.

According to John 3:16, God sent his son to the earth, to save those who exercise faith in Jesus.

The question now is, Was it God who came to die for us?

Did God Send God to come and die for our sin?

Well, the messenger and sender , who is greater?

That account at John 3:16, simply shows that there is seniority in the relationship between God and his son.It also, shows that God is more powerful and has greater authority. Also, it shows that the two entities are distinct. God is God, our creator while Jesus is the firstborn son or creation(Colossians 1:15).

God was not created but Jesus was created.

Yet, people still open their eyes wide open and let religious leaders deceive them that God, the Ancient of Days, The Alpha and the Omega, and his creation, his first born son are equal and are one.

Can a father and his son be mate?

The churches of the world says yes!

The Bible book of John 14:28 States in part:

'the Father is greater than I am'.

Now, this quote was made by Jesus himself.Does this not show, that even Jesus is well aware that he is below his father, and not equal to God.

Yet people keep saying God, and his son and holy spirit are equal.

Take it or leave it:

Jesus said:

The father is greater than I am.

That explains why he was sent by his father as Messiah to the earth.

The doctrine of trinity is another satanic doctrine he uses to mislead billions of people into believing the wrong things about God and also receiving their Worship.

Those who worship the Trinity god,
of god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit, are giving their worship to idols. They are worshipping Satan unknowingly.

1Cor.8:5,6 states:

for even though there are so called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many "gods" and many "lords", there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him,and there is one Lord,Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.'

So, it is clear, there is one God, the Father
and
a distinct Lord, Jesus Christ .

That is what the bible teaches.

God is our creator, the father of all, including Jesus Christ.

so accepting a doctrine that puts the created or creation on the same pedestal as the creator is an insult on God's person, sovereignty, goodness and power.

Obviously, those pedalling this evil doctrine, have forgotten what is called common sense.

God and his son, are not mates.

They are a father and son relationship.
you have problem. first you said there is no hell, and now you are saying there is no God. I pray that the rest room you will end up after leaving this world, will not be hell. because there you will not be able to rest
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
you have problem. first you said there is no hell, and now you are saying there is no God. I pray that the rest room you will end up after leaving this world, will not be hell. because there you will not be able to rest

Point of correction:
I never said God does not exist o

I said Trinity doctrine is wrong

And I never said hell does not exist

I said hell fire

it is obvious you Dont know

that hell fire and hell do not mean the same thing
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
shadeze:
I think you're right. The doctrine came many years after the apostles died, I think the originators made an error in believing that Jesus meant it literally when he said I and my father are one(John 10:30) and when he said the Father, the son and the holy spirit are one(1st john 5:7)
But I think he meant that they were of one mind and not necessarily one being

I agree with you bro...they are in agreement, not a trinity as Christendom make it out to be
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
amaniro:
God the son number 2 scripture says"no one comet through the father except through me"

Listen to yourself or read your statement
does it make sense

Can you see Buhari, without seeing Osinbajo?

Who will you see first, Osinbajo or Buhari?

No one comes to the father except through me dies not mean, they are a trinity.
Jesus was saying that, you need to follow due process to get to God.
His position is so important that , that without getting clearance from Jesus, you can't get access to God. That is why we pray in Jesus name, to end our prayers. we must acknowledge Jesus position in Gods arrangement.

God is God not of disorder but of peace

So that disorderly doctrine of God is Jesus, God is holy spirit and God is God is a doctrine of confusion for confusing gullible people who wants to be confused and misled by the devil.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
amaniro:

does it make sense

His position is so important that , that without getting clearance from Jesus, you can't get access to God. That is why we pray in Jesus name, to end our prayers. we must acknowledge Jesus position in Gods arrangement.

So that disorderly doctrine of God is Jesus, God is holy spirit and God is God is a doctrine of confusion for confusing gullible people who wants to be confused and misled by the devil.

God is one.
If you say, he is three in one, that okay for you.It shows you really don't know God that well.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Maamin(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
wink
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by amaniro: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Restroom:

does it make sense

God is one.
If you say, he is three in one, that okay for you.It shows you really don't know God that well.
Okay ooh. Most at times I don't adhere or oblige to most of this doctrines. I serve God the best way possible.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
amaniro:

Okay ooh. Most at times I don't adhere or oblige to most of this doctrines. I serve God the best way possible.

It is okay, to serve God the best way possible.

But we need to be sure, our service to God is acceptable. It is one thing to think our service is okay, but due to so many many false doctrines churches everywhere are teaching their members, we need to be absolutely sure, our belief is based on truth and accurate bible knowledge.

According to Jesus in John 17:3, we must have accurate knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, to gain everlasting life.

There is a reward for serving God the best way he wants. So as far as we serve God, we must ensure we serve him the way he approves.

Remember, Matt 7:13,14?

It speak of the narrow road and the broad road

What separates the people on those figurative roads, is their doctrines

Those on the broad road have false doctrines that leads the worshippers to destruction

While those on the narrow road have the accurate bible doctrines that leads the followers to life Ever lasting

What we choose to believe is very important because it can either be truth about God or wicked lies about God.

If our beliefs are based on lies, no matter how sincere we can be, we can't gain everlasting life from it

But if it based on truth, our future will be secure, as God promises his faithful worshippers everlasting life.

That is the more reason, we all need to make sure that what we believe and have been made to believe about God is based on facts, truth and accurate knowledge as found in the Bible.

Trinity, hellfire and so many doctrines common in the worlds religion of today, do not have sound biblical backing.

So, from time to time we all need to seriously examine our personal religious beliefs, using the Bible, to make sure they are in line with the truth.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Mikelord007: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2018
You speak truth my man the same john 1:1 used by Trinitarians says in the beginning was the word and the word was a God. The holy bible have never mentioned Almighty God as having a beginning or having a start, but the son is called by God as his only begotten son, manufactured by the almighty himself, first born of all creation who has a head that is above him just as a man is head over a woman. God bless you man.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
First and foremost, what is or who is God?
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mikelord007:
You speak truth my man the same john 1:1 used by Trinitarians says in the beginning was the word and the word was a God. The holy bible have never mentioned Almighty God as having a beginning or having a start, but the son is called by God as his only begotten son, manufactured by the almighty himself, first born of all creation who has a head that is above him just as a man is head over a woman. God bless you man.

Thank you. It is funny how people fall for doctrine.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
sonmvayina:
First and foremost, what is or who is God?

God, if I may answer you is the originator of life...your maker
your creator
who sustains the universe by his power
Read Genesis 1vs 1

According to his son, in John 4:24, God is a spirit and so we can't see him
In psalms 11 vs 4, the Bible tells us that dwells in the heavens, the spirit realm

He is very holy, in fact the holiest personage in the universe

He regulates his creations by means of laws

Humans, are his intelligent creations on earth, endowed with the ability to praise and worship their maker.

So, God is our maker, to whom we owe our life, respect, honour and worship.
Rev 4:11

And his name, is JEHOVAH
Psalms 83:18.

His dominant qualities are :
Love
Wisdom
Justice and
Power

As a spirit person, and as our maker, he has a personal interest in you .
John 17:3.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Trinity by sonmvayina(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Restroom:

God, if I may answer you is the originator of life...your maker
your creator
who sustains the universe by his power
Read Genesis 1vs 1

According to his son, in John 4:24, God is a spirit and so we can't see him
In psalms 11 vs 4, the Bible tells us that dwells in the heavens, the spirit realm

He is very holy, in fact the holiest personage in the universe

He regulates his creations by means of laws

Humans, are his intelligent creations on earth, endowed with the ability to praise and worship their maker.

So, God is our maker, to whom we owe our life, respect, honour and worship.
Rev 4:11

And his name, is JEHOVAH
Psalms 83:18.

His dominant qualities are :
Love
Wisdom
Justice and
Power

As a spirit person
, and as our maker, he has a personal interest in you .
John 17:3.

With respect to the bolded, how did you arrive at the other information.. Are you a spirit whisperer? Do you communicate with spirit?
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
@restroom,
How did you know the name of this spirit is jehovah? Or did you just read a book and believe it without confirming it yourself?

If it is spirit, does that mean that anybody can make up anything about it, since there is no way to confirm it..

How can you tell if the spirit is a good one or an evil one.. Or this spirit is responsible for both good and evil since there is no demarcation..

How can a spirit have a son?.. I am confused.. Please explain to me like am a 10 year old.
Re: God Is Not A Trinity by Restroom: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
sonmvayina:
@restroom,
How did you know the name of this spirit is jehovah? Or did you just read a book and believe it without confirming it yourself?

If it is spirit, does that mean that anybody can make up anything about it, since there is no way to confirm it..

How can you tell if the spirit is a good one or an evil one.. Or this spirit is responsible for both good and evil since there is no demarcation..

How can a spirit have a son?.. I am confused.. Please explain to me like am a 10 year old.

There is a book, called the Bible.

It is a book from God. It is the only book that explains all about life and how we got here.

So, everything I have shared with you, is from this book: called the Bible.

I am sure you have heard about the Bible before.

Have you read through it?

It is not just an ordinary book. It is the word of God.

And it is over 3000 years old. There are 66 little books that make up this book and were written by over 40 different authors inspired by Gods holy spirit.

Some reject the book as man s work. Billions accept it as God's word.
Before I can go in depth and explain things to you, as you requested, the first question I need to find out the answers from you is this: Do you believe in the Bible/as the word of God?

I am a black educated man, so I won't try to decieve myself like many educated people and the so many white people, who says God does not exist or that the Bible is an ordinary book.

To explain the concept of Godship, creation and life, you need to be a spiritual man.
The physical man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Hence, the question, do you believe in the Bible?

let start from there?

So that we don't argue over information qouted from the word of God.

(1) (Reply)

2019 PROPHECIES BY A NAIRALANDER / I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them / How Did You Conclusively Assert The Existence Of The Immaterial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.