Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Free To Air Cable Channels Wants Partners - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Free To Air Cable Channels Wants Partners (746 Views)

Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Should Nbc Scarp Bba [big Brother Africa] From Cable Channels / YOUR Favourite Cable Channels!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free To Air Cable Channels Wants Partners by PROJECT: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
HI GUYS ,I AM TRYING TO GET PARTNERS TO WORK WITH A NEW FREE TO AIR CHANNEL,THE CHALLENGE NOW IS DAT MOST OF THE EQUIPTMENT WE HAVE IS DID NOT PASS THE NATIONAL COMMUNICATION AUTHORITY TEST,NOW WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TELL US THE EQUIPTMENT WE NEED TO GET,WE HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED 5 THOUSAND LNBS AND PARABOLIC ANTHENNAS,CAMERAS,BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OTHER EQUIPTMENTS.OUR EQUIPTMENT SUPPLIER IS WILLING TO TAKE THE EQUIPTMENTS AND IS ASKING US FOR SPECIFICS SO THEY CAN RESUPPLY,PLS WHO CAN GIVE US THE INFO,COS OUR LICENCE IS ON HOLD TILL WE GET THE RIGHT EQUIPTMENTS,PLS MAIL ME ON BILLINGSPR@YAHOO.COM,WE ARE TAKING OFF FROM GHANA THEN MOVE TO OTHER PLACES WE HAVE THE BACKING OF OUR BANK BUT WE LACK THE TECNICALITIES AND OUR ADVISERS ARE NOT THAT INFORMED.
Re: Free To Air Cable Channels Wants Partners by Teacher200(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
I have no idea but i wish you all the best.

warm regards.javascript:void(0);
Re: Free To Air Cable Channels Wants Partners by tunde300us(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
Why not approach NCC itself,i think ure asking the right question from a wrong source.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Set To Begin… / Naija Sings, Season 3 Thread / Twerking For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.