Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? (704 Views)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now / Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
I bought a new ntel mifi on Thursday, registered my line and subscribed for unlimited data and up until now, it is not working, who has had this kind of problem? How long does it take to resolve because I need it for my official work.
Re: How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? by routik(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2018
I guess they are having issues to activate new lines at the moment. I know someone that bought their SIM that same Thursday and it was on Sunday morning the line became active. You may have to be more patient with them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP With QGIS: An Error Has Occurred While Executing Python Code: / Home & Office Appliances For Sale At Giveaway Prices... / How To Connect.xfinity.com Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.