Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) (11010 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by meetcj: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
GOODMORNING NAIRALANDERS I WAS GIVEN AN IPHONE 7 AND ITS ICLOUD LOCKED,PLEASE ANY WAY SOMEONE CAN HELP TO UNLOCK IT?please reach me on whatsapp 08160617133
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by story101: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Cool

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by exporters101: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Contact me to top up your AdSense earnings to any amount. NOT free!
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Billionaire999: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
pls my iPhone 6 camera is not working it a software problem how can I do it.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by DrXavierCage(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2018
calddon:
Lol, paying for an iPhone =stress Buying an iPhone=stress
People just love things the hardway in the name of prestige.
Android is the way grin grin grin grin grin tongue
You should know, some people just genuinely like iPhone's better.

3 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2018
Loritess:

Not everyone using an iPhone is using it because of prestige.
This^...I mean there are high end android phones that are costlier than some of iphones so it's not about prestige but taste and preference.

2 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Loritess:

Not everyone using an iPhone is using it because of prestige.

Thank you I was saying the same thing to a colleague as well. That is the general perception but to be honest Steve Jobs really created a phone for us not for prestige but a phone that doesn’t control you. Android is great but the software is so vulnerable and unstable this phone even reminds you when to go to bed forget fancy screen that will make your phone hot is all about which phone can survive harsh weather and still be functioning like you first bought it. Which android phone can remind you when to get to bed and wake you up without setting alarm just by adjusting a setting. You don’t have to scroll down all the way through the menu you just type what you need

The iPhone is simply a phone for today’s entrepreneur you don’t have to walk around with photography equipment your phone does the trick.

Android has many users so your gonna expect malicious software that can render all your work over the years obsolete but with an iPhone always you can’t start again from every backup.

I don’t buy phone because of the screen I buy it because I want the phone to work with me in mind

2 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by edunwaka(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
please can you you hack Icloud locked iphone?
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by OboOlora(f): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2018
TechCapon:
Hi, good morning cool
Good morning my Tech and auto guru

1 Like

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol I feel you cos u need iTunes for virtually everything

But once u get to understand it n how iPhone works, u will never want to use another phone again!
gbam!
IOS is the bomb . I tell you wink
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
twinskenny:
I need to know how to transfer whstspp messages from Samsung to iPhone
You can’t
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by asangano: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks bro. Help me out! which mobile video application is good to compress, edit, crop and record video and mobile apps to convert word, png, jpg, jpeg into PDF etc for infinix hot 5?
thanks.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
meetcj:
GOODMORNING NAIRALANDERS I WAS GIVEN AN IPHONE 7 AND ITS ICLOUD LOCKED,PLEASE ANY WAY SOMEONE CAN HELP TO UNLOCK IT?please reach me on whatsapp 08160617133
Do you have the Apple ID, password ?
And other credentials?
No?
Don’t waste money.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by arthurwillia(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Nice thread

You can check my signature
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by ElPhenomenal(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2018
How can you delete already backed up files from ur iCloud
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by joenor(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2018
what is the size if someone has to backup using that?
ndachee:
I use Moborobo app to backup my files both on Iphone and Android.���
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol I feel you cos u need iTunes for virtually everything

But once u get to understand it n how iPhone works, u will never want to use another phone again!
Lol, in my opinion, iPhone was the worst phone I ever bought. I used the 5s, and dashed it to my brother's girlfriend then, before using the 6s plus, nothing changed. Then I switched to Samsung and hallelujah! I felt free again with Android. Don't say I didn't give it time, I recently bought a MacBook pro and it's the best laptop I've ever used in my entire life. The user experience on the MacBook is out of this world, I can't say the same for iPhones, the restrictions and limitations are just stupid and you have to pay a premium for that.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by jbreezy: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Burrh op...my fone alwys requires me to connect to a wi-fi weneva i wanna back up...it doesn’t backup wit mobile network..any solution??
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by OboOlora(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, in my opinion, iPhone was the worst phone I ever bought. I used the 5s, and dashed it to my brother's girlfriend then, before using the 6s plus, nothing changed. Then I switched to Samsung and hallelujah! I felt free again with Android. Don't say I didn't give it time, I recently bought a MacBook pro and it's the best laptop I've ever used in my entire life. The user experience on the MacBook is out of this world, I can't say the same for iPhones, the restrictions and limitations are just stupid and you have to pay a premium for that.
Class Son Class!!!!!!!
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by twinskenny(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
You can’t
Damn
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Class Son Class!!!!!!!
Lol, well I don't care about that. I can't pretend to use something I don't enjoy. Samsung has lots of awesome accessories for their smartphones. Ever tried the Samsung Gear VR? Apple is yet to make one for the iPhone, when gear vr is almost taking over the vitural reality market and Apple is late to the party.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by OboOlora(f): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, well I don't care about that. I can't pretend to use something I don't enjoy. Samsung has lots of awesome accessories for their smartphones. Ever tried the Samsung Gear VR? Apple is yet to make one for the iPhone, when gear vr is almost taking over the vitural reality market and Apple is late to the party.
U have personal beef with Tim Cook and ur blood is too hawt
Come lemme give u lap dance so u can sweat it out

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

U have personal beef with Tim Cook and ur blood is too hawt
Come lemme give u lap dance so u can sweat it out
Lol, no thanks. I'll pass, cheesy
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by ceeceeuwa: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
TechCapon:
you're welcome
This is the message I keep getting when I tried the back...how do I set it to my mobile network instead of wifi?

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by princejones(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
I have mini iPad air that is lock to icloud,anyone that can help me unlock it.it was sent to me from the states
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by maryTeee: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op thanks for this piece coming in just wen I needed it most. my iphone 6 fell into water recently, took it for repairs but was advised I rather buy another than repairing the mother board.
I will like to clarify this, cos before the phone went bad, it would never update wen I tried to but will keep notifying "I cloud has not updated in 200 days etc" even when I tried to buy storage it would never work. now, if peradventure I get another iphone, will all my files including contacts be intact, not minding the messages stating that icloud has not updated?
pls advise. Thank you
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Krystalk(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Am looking for an icloud locked 7plus pm if you have 08117555594 black color
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Beyalos: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of the instant messaging apps rely on the contacts which have been saved on your device. Therefore, contacts stored on our device actually play an important role, and it’s always best to have a proper backup of contacts.

Contact backups can be useful in the case of data theft, phone theft, or security threats. Since, in the end, it was the contacts that matter the most, we are going to share some of the effective methods to backup contacts on the iPhone.

There are plenty of ways to backup iPhone contacts. But, we have listed only the two methods, which are easy to use and straightforward.

1. Using iCloud

iCloud is one of the best backup and storage services provided by Apple. The great thing about iCloud is that it securely stores user’s data in the cloud storage to make all data accessible across multiple devices connected with the same Apple ID.
Read more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: / Mtn 4g Is Better Than Ntel 4g With Evidence. I Got 5.7mb/s With Mtn / Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.