Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X (342 Views)

Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ / Singer L.A.X Completes NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by gistblogger: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer L.A.X has said he will be bigger than Wizkid and Davido within the next one year.

The Singer made this known during an exclusive interview with Star Tracker, as he spoke on his successes, recent projects, plans, hopes and more.

Read excerpts from the interview below;

What new projects are you working on at the moment?

Right now I’m working on my album. Last year I was working on it but I lost my hard drive on which I had close to 90 songs on.

This happened early last year after I dropped ‘Run away’. I felt like there was a reason I lost those songs, so I focused on creating a new sound for myself.

So when you hear my music now you will notice that the sound is different from what I had on ‘Caro’ or ‘Ginger’. It’s now a different vibe all together.

I just felt like that is the direction God wants me to go. Right now my album is on the way and it will be ready before the end of the year.

Where do you see yourself in the next one year?

I will be as big as Wizkid and Davido, even bigger than them.

There’s nobody that can’t be.

I let my music speak for me, I have sat with people that won’t lie to me, people that are bigger than me and when they listen to my songs it’s the same feedback.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/will-big-davido-wizkid-soon-l-x

Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by gistblogger: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
sad
Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by izzou(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2018
grin

Its possible within one year if you can use a lot of people for rituals

Because the noise songs you make cant even make you as big as Vic O lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by FiremanP(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2018
This guyyyy!! I like u, ur way of livelihood n ur songs but guy, u hvnt found ur potential yet n i dunno bout davido( im a sure fan) but soon gonna be as big a wizzy? Sharrap ya mouth! Hw many albums, hit-singles, endorsements, sold-out shows and arenas hv u attracted n established? You celeb can misuse social platforms sha sad angry
Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by OKorowanta: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
That's he spirit
love his belief...
Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by Nbote(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Dis sounds a whole lot like wen our teachers told us we'll b d leaders of tomoro
Re: I Will Be As Big As Davido And Wizkid Soon – L.A.X by Bluezy13(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2018
FiremanP:
This guyyyy!! I like u, ur way of livelihood n ur songs but guy, u hvnt found ur potential yet n i dunno bout davido( im a sure fan) but soon gonna be as big a wizzy? Sharrap ya mouth! Hw many albums, hit-singles, endorsements, sold-out shows and arenas hv u attracted n established? You celeb can misuse social platforms sha sad angry

Who understood this writeup?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Kylie Jenner’s Birthday Party Ended On A Stretcher / See Who Inspired Davido’s Assurance “biggiebiggie” / Kanye West & Kid Cudi Perform At A Private Party In L.A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.