Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (46536 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by GloriaNinja(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
SAVAGE REPLY
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Mariangeles(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Scope begging...
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Linus199(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
for dis economy u think say be Don jazzy
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Heffalump(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Didcot:
Nigerians have taken online begging to another level.
Fu...cking embarrassing lot!

Not embarrassing. It is called tipping
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Opeolami(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
I have one I'm not using again and wanna give it out

5842020880 EcoBank
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Didcot: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Heffalump:

Not embarrassing. It is called tipping

Oti yawere.

Tipping kor, skipping ni!

1 Like

Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by jungleluv70: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

Actress Funke Akindele responded to stylish Instagram begger who asked her for 20k.

IG user wrote;

Funke Akindele replies;

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/20k-not-using-fan-tells-funke-akindele-see-reply
stingy thing
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
should i drop my akant details?
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by jungleluv70: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
gistblogger:
sad
stingy thing ahun, aka gum
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by FitnesScientist: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Internet Beggar spotted!

Abjay97:
Savage replies and stingy replies are the replies most Nigerian celebs give to fans who are bewildered when they see celebs live luxuriously...
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by FitnesScientist: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Internet Beggar spotted!

jungleluv70:
stingy thing
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Nna17(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=CuddleBear post=69823604]I have one I'm not using again and wanna give it out[/quote

Me sef for like use am o.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by FitnesScientist: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Internet Beggar spotted!

jungleluv70:
stingy thing ahun, aka gum
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by LaDolceVida(f): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
I have handled over a million naira and 20 thousand naira is a lot lot of money to me ma’am
different strokes for different folks
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by micariice(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
She too can act with you to earn that money if you want that person to work before you give out
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Kashbwoyjnr: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
LaDolceVida:

The moment you handle 200k and above you'll realise how small it is
even if you handle millions you can't throw 20k into the gutter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by LaDolceVida(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
Of course not.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by madgoat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Very stingy woman.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by blackgold2018(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Savage replies and stingy replies are the replies most Nigerian celebs give to fans who are bewildered when they see celebs live luxuriously...
Oga let dem Instagram beggers go and work joor. Instead let her distribute the 20k to street beggers n the homeless.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by madgoat(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
angry
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by madgoat(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:

Baba go siddon for one corner and pray you escape from poverty so that your mentality about 20K will change angry sad
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
LaDolceVida:
different strokes for different folks 
Sure
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Rubyventures: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
When Pen pal was in vogue Nigerians used it to beg. International beggars
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:

lol i haven't handled hundred talkless of two hundred

People like you have millions ...smh lool
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
madgoat:

Baba go siddon for one corner and pray you escape from poverty so that your mentality about 20K will change angry sad
lmao, welcome to nairaland where broke boys can talk to anyone without being scared.. As a businessman, every penny counts.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by lekkan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
God forgive you!! where were you when this Same lady was randomly giving out 10K earlier this month?? At least over 50 people benefited from it, money is not plough from tree na
madgoat:
Very stingy woman.
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Maj196(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Y girls full the first page. Them too like money angry
Re: Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply by Nltaliban(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
CuddleBear:

Please, consider giving it to me. It will really help me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.