Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (43494 Views)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2018
angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by sisisioge: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin

Sure...they would be super excited to see their father. The bobo that fathered them nau grin no matter how irresponsible he is.

To all the single mothers who have decided to dance the parents dance alone, be warned. Your wards would forever burn with the will to interact with their fathers. Don't do the work alone, let him do his part by force or soft. Your kids would eventually ask to interact with their dad no matter how much of an azzshole he is. It is well.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by zynzyn(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Probably realising all attempts to make them hate the dude have failed BADLY!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by zynzyn(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:
What most single mums don't get is that In there quest to hurt, punish or seek revenge against the spouse for whatever reason right or wrong they tend to use or influence the child. But They forget the child is an individual oblivious to whatever issue you guys had before he/she was Born or still a baby and naturally once they come of age there is always that impulse to seek and want to have a r/ship with the biological parent. And if you have an intelligent kid they will know you are being selfish and wanna use them and it will come back to bite you.

Gbam!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by tunjilana: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2018
Men should always ensure a legal framework for accessing their kids and they should be involved with evidence as well.

Regards
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by ramdris(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2018
queenbetsy:
I miss my dad cry
May his soul RIP...

...but I will never see him again! cry
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by alphaconde(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:
What most single mums don't get is that In there quest to hurt, punish or seek revenge against the spouse for whatever reason right or wrong they tend to use or influence the child. But They forget the child is an individual oblivious to whatever issue you guys had before he/she was Born or still a baby and naturally once they come of age there is always that impulse to seek and want to have a r/ship with the biological parent. And if you have an intelligent kid they will know you are being selfish and wanna use them and it will come back to bite you.

tell dem o
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Hideki(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2018
queenbetsy:
I miss my dad cry

you will see him again. There will be an awakening
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by COOL10(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:
. So spot on!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by COOL10(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Akshow:
I always laugh when women try to be spiteful by denying their baby daddies access to their children.

Children will always want closure from their dad no matter what.
. Many women tend to underestimate the importance of a dad in their children's lives while overestimating theirs. They think a father is just there to act the role of provider and nothing else but that is so wrong. Fathers can also act as strong emotional backbones. Sadly very few understand this.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Shirer(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
They didn't belong to him if they failed to look for him.
Like what I am facing now, where they have refused me access to my boy for two years. They say my bill is piling up. I say: no access, no responsibility. You can't use pikin, wey come im own life, to manipulate me.
God bless the kids for pressurizing their mom to get this reunion.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Nosnos(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2018
the guy look like who just leave prison
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by egojeny1(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:
True talk.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by foolbuster: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Shirer:
They didn't belong to him if they failed to look for him.
Like what I am facing now, where they have refused me access to my boy for two years. They say my bill is piling up. I say: no access, no responsibility. You can't use pikin, wey come im own life, to manipulate me.
God bless the kids for pressurizing their mom to get this reunion.

Be strong brother that's life. Don't worry last last na you go smile. Just keep doing your best to see your boy.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by hatedisplace: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:
you have a point but mistake happens to both parents. Single parenting is bad. I is not natural
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Shirer(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:

Be strong brother that's life. Don't worry last last na you go smile. Just keep doing your best to see your boy.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
After being traumatized for two years, I worry no more. I think we should get the full story behind some pretend single moms before we slate absent father's.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by cutieme(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:
This man still dey flenjor o...
Awon ti faworaja
Aunty foyeks,abeg I need a job in Abuja ,can u be of help pls?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by laytoshtwo: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
No matter how a woman keep the children away from their father, they will always look for him. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Ugosample(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2018
foolbuster:

a lot of women are just short sighted and act on impulse.

Always using kids to get even at their partners

Well that may not be Iyabo's case, but I have seen it time and time again
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by foyeks2001(f): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2018
cutieme:
Aunty foyeks,abeg I need a job in Abuja ,can u be of help pls?
My brother....mesef dey look for job too o
Anyway...if any vacancy dey , I go hala you but first wetin u study?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by cutieme(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:

My brother....mesef dey look for job too o
Anyway...if any vacancy dey , I go hala you but first wetin u study?
Ok,na chemistry I study for sch o,Bsc chemistry.U fit give me your email address make i drop u my CV?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by foyeks2001(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
cutieme:
Ok,na chemistry I study for sch o,Bsc chemistry.U fit give me your email address make i drop u my CV?
Anywhere I see a vacancy for a Chemist, will let you know but companies with ur area of discipline are many in Lagos and Ogun States.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by cutieme(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:

Anywhere I see a vacancy for a Chemist, will let you know but companies with ur area of discipline are many in Lagos and Ogun States.
I've been around those places but no result hitherto,hence I am facing Fct.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by cutieme(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
queenbetsy:
I miss my dad cry

I can understand how you feel. Condolences.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Boss13: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
yvelchstores:
They must be so happy. She did a good thing reuniting them. Beautiful kids

Or she did a bad thing separating them in the first place. A child needs both parents to function. You can see how excited the kids are
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by boyjo: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
pizzylee:
Good morning to those who woke up alone, the rest of you can collect yours from your partner.

I no know why funny people just full Nairaland like this lol grin cheesy

Pizzylee abeg explain your Personal Text,"being jealous for someone dtz nt urz is prolly d most unexplainable feeling".
As per another person girlfriend?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by boyjo: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How will you keep kids away from their Dad for a whole 6 years??

Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iyabo Ojo, fear God naaaa

How will a responsible dad not do all that he cn to see his children for 6 years?
Does he not know her parents house or any of her relative to trace her and hence his kids assuming she hid them?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
onatisi:

i wonder ooo. if dey like make dem no see him for 30 years angry angry angry angry

cheesy grin.. e bi like say you rub pepper for body cheesy grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by mickeymimi: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Although some men are just terrible .. they would not make contact no matter how hard the woman try... and pretend those children did not exist .

The kids look happy and glad to see their father. I hope the father stay close to them..
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Burgerlomo: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ever8054:
the man head .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.