Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection (70111 Views)

When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by WotzupNG: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Comedian Yaw has shared a video which shows Wizkid bowing before Paul Okoye of the defunct Psquare when he was shown the amount of awards they have. That was back in 2011 when Wizkid was young and new in the game. However, 7 years later, the little guy who marveled at the achievements made by Psquare can be said to be miles ahead of them in that regard.

Sharing the video, Yaw wrote:

''It's just time, consistency is the word...
Wizzy bows for PSquare in 2011, 7yr later, where is Wizzy where is PSquare...
7years from now where would you be?''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/wizkid-bows-psquare-award/

6 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by WotzupNG: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Tamarapetty(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm.... H didn't know d future den

Photographer Recreated Vision Of Dead Husband In To Photos Of A Pregnant Woman(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/photographer-recreated-vision-dead-husband-photos-pregnant-woman/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by bennymark(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Time matters alot in all we do, what matters most:

how judiciously you manage the little time you have.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have used most of our life trying to save.

Wizkid is typical example. Don't dull

the difference between

HERE (where he is)

and

THERE (where he was)

is 'T'=time

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by sKeetz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy

Sharrap when adults are discussing.

25 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by teemanbastos(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Everybody has his or her own TIME.
Use Yours wisely, Don't suppress anyone because No human being can stop the destination of his fellow human being, promote and support all persons you see making efforts to be good at what they do best.
Remember All Giants were once Babes.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by guuudy87(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Humility is a source of inspiration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Yinxies(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abi oooo

itspzpics:
Hmmm.... H didn't know d future den
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by shotin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
hmm, such is life, never look down on yourself, thrive, pray and give all you gat, you gonna make it someday. God bless all the guys thriving to be somebody legitimately, Its gonna pay off soon.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Biggaboi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
undecided

The breakup of the Psquare is one of the worst things to have happened to the Nigerian entertainment industry. I still can't get used to the idea of them going solo cos I find myself looking for Paul in Peter's recent videos and vice versa. Such a shame!

Hit Like if you would like them back as Psquare. Share if you prefer them staying solo....

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by nepapole(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
so....
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by koxi: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
The young shall grow...and sometimes they even grow taller.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Geoxplorer: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wizzy na Baba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Benjom(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by vastolord4(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
The youngodly shall grow.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Boss na boss...
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by vastolord4(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by SEONaijaExpert: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fact is there's space for everyone if you stay consistent. Each person time will always come so don't be in a hurry.

You might not drive the Range Rover 2018 but you could drive the 2020. The house you will buy on Banana Island, someone is still living in it and will leave for you soon.

It will turn around and reach your turn and my turn, so no over rush go kill yourself.

For PSquare, they're just some spoilt kids in a grown man's body.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by chuksila(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Ay77(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Abfinest007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
impressive.time is d only obstacle to success
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by belonibeauty: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Meanwhile I have brand new thuraya external antenna for improved satellite reception for sale biko

Call me on 08182496336 if interested
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by RexTramadol1: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Ifelover(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
some people will be mad now.. we know them grin
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Obi is now a man.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by MobileGees: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
But now the case is reversed!!!

Irony of life!!

Lesson of the topic: Never ever look down on anyone, never know what they will become in future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by officialMarcTimi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
By 7years, PMB would dead n Nigerian problems reduced to da minimum
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by fk001(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Too much GOT is bad for your health cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.