Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 5 (689 Views)

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2018
*The Darkest side of love - Episode 5*

��‍♀��‍♀���������

She wondered what it was that happens in her home when she is not around. She had a million and one thoughts but she could not pinpoint anyone. The call caused her distress which her colleague noticed.
“Jacinta what is wrong?”
“Nothing.”
“You are looking confused, what is it?”
“I can’t talk about it right now.”
“Come, let’s go in there and talk.”
They went to a waiting room and she discussed the issue with her. She had to confide in someone and her only confidants were in the house which she was not allowed to tell.
“I think you should do it. I am the wife of a Pastor. We can embark on a three-day fasting and prayer session. God will reveal himself on the third day.”
“I have never fasted before. I’m not sure I can do it.”
“You can do it. 6am to 3pm. We will pray specifically for whatever might be happening in your home. It is a small price to pay to find out. Most importantly, don’t tell anyone about this.”
Jacinta thought about it and decided to do it. She got the prayer points and verses to use while praying. She started her prayers. She stayed in her children’s room to pray when she was home. She made sure no one knew about her prayers.
After the third day, she had the conviction to install the cameras. She told Roy and Mercy that she wanted to fumigate the house. They all moved to a hotel for four days. In that time, the cameras were installed successfully and well hidden. Every activity was downloaded to a folder on her laptop and she could watch live activity in the house......

Click on the to keep reading

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/30/the-darkest-side-of-love-episode-5/

(1) (Reply)

A / / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.