Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ (3396 Views)

Werewolves Of New York / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
This story is original, and is created by me. it is not published yet but I had Posted it in some few sites. it is the story of a an unknown force, some calls it the Rebel, a demon. many had a glimpse of him but few had actually seen him but couldn't live to tell the tale. he was a bigger threat in the supernatural world than anyone else. But what many do not know is that this demon or rebel that he is mostly referred as is not a he but a she.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
The story is purely imagine, so nothing there is real. The story is just for fun as I love writing.
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chapter 1
The sun shine brightly, the sounds of children laughter's are heard as they play, the birds fly around singing in their own way. who knew things will turn out badly as a loud scream was suddenly heard further in the forest. I shifted into a brown wolf as I was a werewolf. me along with other's who were in their wolf form all rushed to where the scream was coming from. on Reaching there did we see blood all over the place, but what shook me in fear was the tall figure that was standing unharm with a black mask on its face and a red fox tattoo on its neck that was shining brightly. from that moment I knew the end of our pack is near. " alpha we have a problem, the legendary Rebel is here" I contacted the alpha through our pack link.. "WHAT". That was the alpha surprise respond. it is not common for the legendary Rebel to attack werewolves but it is also not uncommon for he to do so.. "we don't have time to form a plan, Blake let your men attack the Rebel to hold him a little while longer from entering the pack border while I lead the people to safety, I shall join you later". The alpha suddenly commanded through the link. That was what we were waiting for as we all attack greatly because this is sure our last time on earth. but as expected we didn't even get close to him as all except me were torn into pieces. he walk towards me with his eyes red, I bowed my head ready for my death but to my surprise he vanished. i shifted back to my human form and run back to the pack but it was too late, blood was everywhere and the pack house was on fire. all I could see was smoke everywhere. This was the true power of The legendary Rebel, he takes down an entire pack with it's alpha in just a minute. I must be lucky, I am the only survival of the dark moon blood pack...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
more updates are coming soon. till next time
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
chapter 2
After my pack was destroyed, I became a rogue, hunting anything that move's for survival. it was harder than I thought it would be. how I wish the Rebel had killed me that day.. just as it as always been, I return from my hunting grounds to the little cave I now call home, it was getting dark soon and I needed more woods for the fire I was about to make. so I left to gather some woods before going to the small lake that wasn't too far away from the cave to wash the blood stains belonging to the animal I killed as my food. in no time, I had gather the woods towards the cave and I was on my way to the lake. it was dark by that time but the moon gave enough light for one to still see.. but what I saw made my eyes turn silver as I spotted another wolf drinking the lake water.. my fangs grew and my claws came out, I was ready for a fight because this wasn't a normal wolf but a werewolf and a rogue for that matter.. The black wolf notice me and stop drinking before shifting to a young man.. The man notice my angry stares and raise his hands up.. "I mean no harm dude, just got thirsty and founded water here".. he says like it was obvious.. my eyes went back to normal.. "I am john, and you are?" The man says as he noticed that I was leaving.. "naked".. I answered simply..
"what?, is that your name?, I mean is that even a name." he says in confusion.. "you are naked".. I said again and it took him five seconds to understand.. "oh!" he says before rushing to get his clothes while I just continued to walk towards my cave.. "wait, you haven't told me your name?" I heard his voice behind me.. "what for?" I said as he was now at my front fully clothed.. "I was hoping we could be friends. I lost my parents Last week as my pack was attacked by The legendary demon. I have no clue on how to survive on my own". he says..
" why are you alive?" I said causing him to frown.. "was I supposed to be dead?". he ask back..
"yes".. I answered simply.. "what??, are you serious?".. he yelled angry.. "it is known that when Rebel attacks he leaves no survivers behind".. I said not fully believing what I was saying because afterall I was also a living survival... "I wasn't in the pack when that happened, I was sent by the alpha to deliver livertis (A special leaf used to cure werewolves when poisoned with silver werewolves weakness. naturally werewolves are strong enough to heal themselves but if the silver liquid is too much in their system their wolf can't handle it they might die unless being treated with livertis). to the red moon pack, I had delivered the goods and when I had returned back, all I could see was blood everywhere".. john says with sadness in his eyes..

2 Likes

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by ashatoda: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Hope this wolf story will be an interesting read. Please continue
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
ashatoda:
Yes it's a interesting story
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by silverlinen(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Nice plot
Buh you've got to improve on your wordings
Go check out Creeza's work and you'll understand what i mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by Lakesc: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Following...
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
CHAPTER 2 CONTINUES:
weeks past after I met john, apparently he wouldn't stop asking for my name like he would keep on disturbing my personal space and today is just one of those days.. "Mr. nobody I have been thinking about something very important and I would like to share cos I am dying to let it out". john pop up out of nowhere.. "What do you want john?" I said frowning. "And I do have a name, if you didn't know".. I said rolling my eyes, sighing deeply.. john smirk and raised his eyebrows and said. "if you do have a name I see no reason why you wouldn't tell me"..
"fine, I am blake, former Gramma of the dark moon blood pack"..I said sadly and painfully as memories of my now destroyed pack flash in the back of my mind..
"no wonder I felt this sort of power surrounding you, almost got my wolf to submission, almost not completely". john said Crossing his arm and pretending to be deep in thought.. I snorted and said "what do you want john, can't you see I am busy"..
"doing what exactly?". he said, "thinking about my cursed life, what else would I be doing?".. i replied back.. john shook his head while saying some curses word under his breath..
"Well, the main reason why I came here is to discuss with you some important info". he said seriously, his playfulness and dumbness suddenly vanished And for him to be this serious, what he is about to say must be important?, maybe..
"As I was going about my morning routine, looking for what to eat, I stumbled upon an alpha and his third in command. thankfully I was wet and my scent wasn't strong enough for them to pickup. inorder to avoid trouble and not be seen I climbed the nearest tree I could find and pray to whatever god I could think of. when I looked in closely I realize it's was the alpha of the blue moon pack, due to fear I nearly pee my pants because one wrong move could be the end for me after all I am a rogue. however they didn't notice me and continue to discuss about something slightly disturbing and when I heard the name of Rebel been mentioned I decided to use my heightened hearing ability to listen , and I discovered that The Rebel had threatened alpha Allison of the midnight pack to destroy and divide his pack if the importation of wolfbine isn't stopped".. john finally finished his long speech and took some seconds to caught his breath..
my eyes widen in this new information, Alpha Allison is one of the strongest pure blooded Alpha, his pack is the 8th strongest in the whole of America and they are feared. midnight pack is rules by a Ruthless and merciless alpha, the pack is rules by iron fist giving them a bad reputation.. "if Rebel is interfering in their pack business then it is a serious trouble".. I said thinking deeply, john nodded his head.
"it is Rebel we are talking about, no one knows what goes through his head" john said like its a matter of fact. "why would he suddenly want to accuse the Midnight pack for the importation of wolfbine and the immediate stop for it if Rebel is actually trying to involve the werewolves council".. john continue to reason.
"And why would he want that?".. I said confused, seeing as this doesn't concern us..
"can't you see you dumb fool, Rebel is trying to use the wolfbine while trying to involve the council to change the cause of nature".. john yelled, and then I realized The werewolves race are doomed.. NEXT Chapter...

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
This isn't a chapter guys but an update. well I am deeply sorry for abandoning this story for too long. I have been very busy and with the coming exam that is happening I actually do not have Time. But anyways has long has you wish me success I would have time to post at least 4 chapters a day. So yes this story isn't abandoned or useless. However for those who are finding it difficult to understand what is going on in the story I would like to explain it to you all:

(1) Alpha: An alpha is the leader of a pack and his right hand man is his beta. Think of it like a presidential stuff. however in the supernatural world an alpha leads and control a pack, he is responsible for everything. And alpha power is stronger and powerful than a beta,Gramma and the average citizens.
(2) blood Alpha: blood Alpha is a person who is a direct descendants of Alpha blood lineage. Blood Alpha are stronger and more powerful than most ordinary Alpha's. They also lead a pack.
(3) Luna: Luna is usually a title given to a female Alpha who mated to An Actual Alpha, Luna are usually mate's/wife of An Alpha and they have an almost equal authority and power. A Luna can rule a pack with the Absent of an Actual Alpha to rule. Luna are respected and held great power in politics in the werewolves community.
(4) Beta: Beta are second in command in the pack and the right hand man of an alpha, they are also powerful than average werewolf. Beta works under the Alpha and Luna command
(5)Gramma: Gramma are third in command in a pack and works under both the beta,luna and alpha. They handle the warriors of a pack and are commanders in wars and stuff like that. They are highly trained and powerful, Gramma are also responsible for both the expansion and protection of the pack territory.
(6)King of werewolves: The king of werewolves is the overall ruler of the existence of werewolves, Both the alpha and blood alpha and it's subject are under the king. However The king doesn't interfere in any pack business unless necessary. The king is 100 times stronger than anyone.
(7) The council : The council are group of pervious kings of werewolves. A werewolves council has 45 members with the current king of werewolves the head. The council is responsible for keeping and making sure the law is obeyed by all packs, people etc. They are also responsible for appointing of new king of all werewolves and also dismissing if the law as been broken
8 A pack: A pack is a particular geography area Where werewolves citizens live and are ruled by Alpha or a female Alpha. A pack is like a country for example.
(9) Rogue's: Rogues Are ex or previous pack members who were either banished from a pack for crimes made, or had willing or forcefully choose or made to leave the pack . Rogues are known as lone wolf has they are disorganized and have no ruler. Most Rogues are bloodthirsty killers due to the fact that they allow their wolf nature instincts to rule their senses. And an animal instinct is to kill, eat, reproduce and survival.

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
if there is anything you still don't understand please let me know and also please ignore my grammatical errors and misspelling, no one is above mistake.
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
silverlinen:
Nice plot
Buh you've got to improve on your wordings
Go check out Creeza's work and you'll understand what i mean
I will try my best
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
ashatoda:
Posted a new chapter, so it took sorry long
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lakesc:
Following...
new update, sorry it took so long
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
new updates and chapters will be made as from tomorrow
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
____Chapter 3 (john pov)___
My chest pound rapidly as I was scared shitless, desperately trying to calm my self down. Blake on the other hand is frowning in disgust trying to keep a piece of hair from his face.. "you idiot, what have i gotten myself into"... Blake groan as he keeps on whining and complaining as we walk.. "oh shut the Bleep up, you should be grateful I even had a brilliant plan".. I send snorting on how Blake was overreacting.. Blake gasps dramatically and yelled.. "having me to dress like a female, wearing stupid wigs and useless dresses that if you must know isn't comfortable at all...". I cut Blake off from his rambling, I said "stop your complaining, you do know that we are on a mission to investigate issues in this pack".. Blake responded saying "issues?, if you mean by issues then I guess you are trying to say you forced me into your stupid plan to investigate the fucking so called secret stuff between the Rebel and Alpha Allison concerning the importation of wolfbine that isn't even our fucking business and not just that but as I am speaking now we are currently trespassing their land. Jesus Christ if we get noticed by the pack members, then we are fucking dead".. Blake yelled loudly causing some few people to turn towards us causing me to be Alarmed and I roughly smacked Blake head whispering to him saying "you better shut the Bleep up if you don't want us to get suspected, we are regraded as rogues and we are trespassing a pack land, And the dressing part is for us to act has disguise and get the mission done".. That made Blake to finally shut up but I could tell he was tempted to continue with his rambling as he kept opening and shutting his mouth as we walk along the way to the pack house. I signed in relief, I almost got deaf from his frequent yelling, apparently I had asked the idiot to help me in my plan on investigating Alpha Allison, due to the fact that if we get anything useful we could get closer in my revenge of the Rebel for wiping my entire family and my pack. Now currently we are walking through the midnight pack in a female warrior disguise towards the the pack house were the alpha and his family stays.. NEXT..
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
___ Chapter 3 Continues ___ (john pov) :
After continued walking and pretending we finally got to the pack house without getting noticed. Now the only problem is the Guards standing at the entrance.. looking deeply at them I turned towards Blake to see him still frowning.. "so what should we do?" I said as I am running out of ideas, however Blake looked amazed.. "you tell me, wasn't this your freaking plan john".. Blake whisper as he looks around to make sure nobody has noticed our strange behavior and then suspect us..
I signed heavily, Blake seems useless to me, I wonder why I even told him my plan in the first place.. "if we walk right through the door and fight off the guards he would only call for backup and we are doomed so that plan is cancelled.".. I said thinking hard, I never really thought about this when I forced Blake on this journey, I guess I am also stupid maybe Blake his right after all..
"Or one of us could go there and claim that there is a rogue attack on the southern border and their are currently women and children in danger".. Blake says with caution as he rethinks again but i think I have made up my mind.. "I think your plan would be better".. I said, while Blake looks unconvinced, doubts clearly roaming in his mind.. "you sure?" he asked, "do you have any more better plans?".. I responded back resulting to him glaring at me.. I smiled, and walk towards the guards and they are about four of them. And when they see me approaching they where on high alert.. "state your business here woman".. one of the guard said and I wanted to reply back on why he called me a woman when I remember I am wearing female stuff in disguise. I took a deep breath in as i prepare to have a high pitched voice and sound like a girl. " Quick there is a recent attack happening in the southern border".. I said screaming like crazy, holy Christ, no one told me acting was this difficult, I bet Blake must be rolling on the ground laughing. stupid idiot.
"what attack ma?" The other guard asked with a raised eyebrows looking unconvinced.. As I was about to reply the same guard interrupted me saying "I have just mindlink The other guards on the southern border and their isn't any attack".. I shook in fear as I begun to panic, Bleep my cover is about to blow off, As the other guards want to say something else Blake came rushing towards us taking huge breathe as if he just ran a fucking race, with a shock and horror expression that he carried along in his face almost made anybody to believe, almost said not me, The idiot is just good at Acting..
"help, There is a rogue attack on the southern border deep within the forest, The guards guiding the border did not notice as The attack is happening beyond the border but members of our pack are being attacked".. Blake says in a rush, in almost a real female voice.. The guards eyes widen, they seem to believe the idiot lie. seriously, they were suspicious of mine just few minutes ago but they just believed his own straight away..
"please calm down, who and who are being currently attacked?".. The other guard ask as he was ready to shift to his wolf and head towards the southern border.. "Two women, one is actually pregnant".. Blake says and immediately All the guards guiding the entrance shifted to their respective wolf and took off..
Blake grinned after he saw the expression on my face. he crossed his arms smirking. "And that is how it is being done bro". Blake exclaimed but I just ignored him and entered the pack house.. "you could have just said thank you" Blake yelled as he followed behind me..
NEXT

2 Likes

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by Lakesc: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2022
More
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lakesc:
More
okay
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Am sorry for abandoning this story, crazy things happen to me and it bleeped up everything in my life but anyway by God grace I am okay. I will continue the story from now onward. And for those who were with me from the start but now doesn't feel or have any interest whatsoever in this story again then alright, it's totally understandable. I messed up, just find a place in your heart to forgive and forget. I am back now and I just wanted to let you know that this story is far from over. it's just the Beginning

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
______(Chapter Continues)_____;
(John pov)
The pack house is what we call a freaking mansion, from how expensive everything in it is to how everything is been decorative And just awesome makes me realize how poor my ex pack was.. "What in the world.." I said looking around, I turned to look at Blake to see his reaction but he looks unimpressed.. "I have seen way better than this john, it's not really that awesome".. Blake said looking rather annoyed than amazed.. "of course you will say that. your Ex pack was fucking rich, it's Not everyone life is been fair to..".. I was saying this to Blake before some strange presence surrounded us making me stop mid sentence.
Blake felt it too has he had a disturbing look on his face, And before we knew it, we were surrounded by many wolf all looking at us with so much hate..
"What the hell, but we just got here!" Blake said quickly, dragging his hair with his hands probably because he was frustrated.
" I guess they figured out that we were intruders and imposter pretty quickly, seeming that we just entered the pack house and we didn't even take three steps before they found out".. I said ready to fight even if I know I will end up dead, atleast I know I died trying.
One of the wolves came forward further and shifted back to his human form, "Rogues" he said the word spitting it out with disgust. he looked me in the eye, and I saw anger in them, it was only then I realized the power that surrounds him and I came into a conclusion that he is the Gramma.
"Attack This one here, leave the other shorter guy to me, he seems to have a Gramma aura, probably a former Gramma, you all combined won't stand a chance" He ordered with a powerful voice that Shaked the ground.
Suddenly I felt offended by his words, what the Bleep dude, I aren't worthy enough for you to fight me, I snorted thinking that in my mind. who those he think he is anyways, muscle doesn't make you stronger you dumb Gramma..
I shifted into my wolf has I am in killer mode right now, And then Suddenly, All the wolves attacked me at once. What a life *sigh*
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
_______(Chapter Continues)_____;
(Blake pov)
"What do we have here". The man that told his men to attack john said grinning widely, apparently he is a Gramma.
I ignore him and follow his movement, I am not a weakling, I was a Gramma of course I know how to fight, i trained every single day and night without food nor water, my father made sure of that, he wanted me to become an heartless beast, he wanted me to be so strong that I will challenge my alpha for the position but unfortunately that's not what's happening now.
"quite interesting to see a fellow Gramma a rouge".. he said walking around in circles, looking infact surprised.
"of course it isn't surprising that a Gramma is a Rogue, it happens all the time, what am I even saying, Even an alpha normally become rogues".. he said laughing quietly, I just Gritted my teeth hard and growl in return.
At seeing this he smiled even more has fangs started to come out of his mouth and claws getting longer, i guess he is half shifting.
"I think we all know who is responsible for the alarming rate of wolf members becoming rogues Right?.." he said slowly with each words spoken filled with Anger. I then also half transformed as I knew the show is about to start.
"indeed we all know" I said before launching myself with my claws ready to feel the well know flow of Blood..
We fight intensely as I managed to withstand some few punches and kick right there while some actually made contact with me, And he on the other hand had no single injury at all, he wolf was healing him crazy fast.
"what's the matter, don't know how to throw a punch" he said mocking me has he withstand all the punches and any offensive attack I sent his way, my anger rises and got the best of me and my wolf took control and before I knew it, I was seeing red..
my claws grew longer, my fangs shaper and My speed and strength amplified. He noticed has he eyes widen has I landed a single kick in his stomach and he cough off blood, I used my speed to blow him in his chest making him flew midair, I still use that same speed to kick his back in that same midair, It seems like time had frozen and everything was in slow motion. i then use my claw to draw out blood in his chest causing a deep wound to appear and before he can land on the ground I use all my strength to still flip him backward midair with so much force that when I grab his shoulder I felt it cracked and then he landed with a huge boom sounding because of the hard impact it had on the ground. I then also landed gracefully and smirk when I saw him on the ground unable to move has he breath in Sharp pain. his continues groaning in pain was like music in my ear, And I transformed fully to my wolf to go for the final kill before a loud growl interrupted me, the power surrounding that loud voice made me shiver, And then I realized the alpha is here...
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
please guys show your support, atleast comment so that I will know that people are still following me and are still interested in the story so I know that I am not writing in vain

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by mokoh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Few of us are still here

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2022
mokoh:
Few of us are still here
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2022
______(CHAPTER 4)______;
(Blake pov)
Death, That five letter words was what would become of me anytime soon, I stare into eyes of the man who made that powerful growl, I see pure Anger, that kind of Anger that doesn't cool down until it has accomplished it's task...
"how dare you enter my territory, have the Guts to step into my home and attack my Gramma".. he said loudly causing everywhere to be quiet, Even the warriors fighting john has stopped fighting..
I looked at john to see he had multiple serious injury and he is healing really slow as I saw a large amount of blood around him, of course it could be the blood of those who he killed but still, john looks pretty bad.
"ANSWER ME ROGUES".. The alpha said using his superior tone, causing everyone to bow down and submit including me unfortunately..
I couldn't just resist the command, it was like my body acted on its own and before I knew it, me and John spilled our secret at the same time..
"we heard of the Rumors of the Rebel attempt to stop the importation of wolfbine that this pack does, And we decided to investigate matter ourselves"..
I couldn't read the emotions that flashed across his eyes, but I knew that we were screwed, that one was for sure..
"SHIFT BACK TO HUMANS".. he command again and just like before, our body acted on their own and we shifted back to humans. I turned to look at john and noticed he was beyond pissed, I shook my head at him. being angry won't lead us to anywhere, it will infact give them more reasons to kill us. I Breathe in and out slowly, it's better to be alive than dead.
"we should kill This good for nothing brats alpha, especially this short one," The Gramma shouted out has he trys to stand up but groan in pain.. "Bleep". he caused As he kept on falling down back to the ground..
ohhh, look who decided to join us, I laughed in my mind, if it weren't that the alpha was here, his pitiful self would had been six foot inside the fucking ground.
"one more word from you Oliver And you are dead".. The alpha said harshly to him causing him to frown, "I can't believe This Rogues beat you up Oliver, I Can't believe this two piece of shit beat all of you"... The alpha shouted pointing accusing finger at his men and his Gramma before turning to face us before his eyes darkened as he walk towards us with each step making me shiver..
" You Rogues had the audacity to step into my territory undetected, And walk majestically to The pack house and cause commotion here, YOU WILL PAY".. he said slowly as he continue to walk towards us causing me to sallow hard, my throat feels dry, and before I knew it I heard a loud Crashing sound by my left and Saw The alpha holding john in his neck , my eyes widen in fear, How did he get there so fast since he was right in front of me. My eyes widen Even more has I see john face was turning blue and that was when I transformed back to my wolf and attack but before I go get to him, I was knocked out by the alpha within 2 secs flat, And I was restricted by other wolves as I watch the Gramma brought out syringe And injected some strange liquid inside john making he feel lifeless like he was dead.
And I saw the Gramma smiling as he made his way towards me with the same syringe making my eyes widen and I struggle to get away while the other wolves surrounding me held me tight... "Good bye Rogue".. The Gramma whispers into my ear before injecting the needle in my neck causing me to Gritted my teeth hard before I fell into darkness.

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
________(Chapter continue)______;
(Alpha Allison)
I signed deeply, As I rubbed my forehead out of stress, I looked at the anonymous letters that threatened to destroy my pack and me. I throw the nearest thing I could find on the ground and watch as the equipment scattered into pieces on the ground, before I noticed the door open and someone rushing in.
"Jesus, Allison what has gotten over you".. my beta James yelled as he checked if I had any injury but I shush him off.. James is the only person that understands me, we grew up together and has never left my side even when I killed my own father.. I smiled wickedly at the memory causing James to look at me like I was crazy..
"why are you acting weird Allison?, you are creepy bro".. James said like it's a matter of fact.
" how many times have I told you to knock before entering James?".. I said looking at him but he just smirk in return..
"how many times have I told you to stop destroying this poor things in the house Allison?". he said back shaking his head acting disappointed, I just snorted in return.
"you do know I should have your head for calling me by my name and not my title James". I said crossing my hands watching him in amazement as he mindlink the maids to get the mess on the ground cleaned..
"I will like to see you try".. he answered back before walking towards me in a more serious matter As I knew what was about to happen..
"why didn't you kill the Rogues but instead weakened them using the wolfbine Allison".. he said looking rather shock at my action. I just shook my head in return, is it that a news that I didn't kill a Rogues at first sight.
"we all know how deadly you are you Allison and how you kill before thinking and it's quite interesting as in this case you didn't kill before you think".. James said slowly, trying not to laugh. I don't know if I should feel offended by that but I let it slide just this once.
"I have my reasons James so don't worry".. I said to my beta, before remembering something else..
"so are those good for nothing Rogues awake yet?".. I asked James but he just shook his head in return..
"No, apparently the amount of wolfbine that Oliver injected in them was pretty large and the Rogues will not wake for some few more weeks".. my beta said before a maid walked in through the door and bowed Down to me and my beta.. my beta just nodded and decided to head out of the office but before he could reach the door he turned to me and said. "when those Rogues wake up I will let you know immediately" ..
I just nodded back and watch the maids do their job.

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
please if you notice any mistake or misspelling then please ignore, I am trying my best to Edit if I notice any error
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by pyro10(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
more updates coming up tomorrow, my phone is low today because of issues with light
Re: The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ by jereh: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
_______(Chapter Continues)______;
(John pov)
it sucks, yeah it really sucks.
I am fully awake but it seems my body doesn't get the message as I am seemly finding it difficult to do anything, I mean anything. for example I can't open my eyes, I can't move my body the only thing I could really do is stare at darkness. As for Blake, I am guessing he had woken up as I normally hear his voice pleading to me to wake up.
It may seems that since my body has shut down that I couldn't listen to my surroundings but unfortunately I can, And right now I am currently listening to Blake yelling at someone, maybe a Guard
"When I get out of the chains, I swear that I will claw out your face and design it so well, your alpha will definitely thank me".. I hear voice says but as it has always been, the person he was talking to didn't answer,..
"What's all the commotion about?".. I suddenly hear a loud voice said, And a "Beta". whispers followed after..
"I said let us out of this prison, we didn't come here to harm anyone you hear me!!".. Blake reply back and a dark laugh was followed after, I am thinking either the guard or the beta that laughed.
"You see the moment you step your feet on the pack territory, you have sealed your fate, You and your friend should be lucky you weren't killed at first sight. Trust me, we hardly have prisoners has the punishment of offenders is death, be it a Rogue or a pack member".. The voice which I think belong to the beta said making me Annoyed that I still couldn't open my eyes, we need to get out of here before this sick bastards kill us..
"And of course it's surprising to see we actually have a prisoners that lasted for more than a week"..
At hearing this I inwardly cause at my wolf at being so slow in healing me, it seems there is still a lot of wolfbine in my blood, I wonder how Blake healed so fast.. ooh yes, I remember, he heals fast because he is a Gramma. I signed inwardly, imagining myself shaking my head at my stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 99th Divorce (HOT) / Who Gat Her Pregnant??? / High School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.