Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). (51389 Views)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / Two Killed Near Synagogue In Germany In Gun Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by zeestone99(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, you know nothing about bomb... if they're not donated nothing can make them explode.

Wht if it happens, remember ikeja bomb ( u ll say Africa lacks maintenance)... The fact stil remain no human is above mistake. Anytin can happen
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Trottle: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
BossOluwendy:

Hahaha...even their Father ( China) dare not meddle with the USA on the South China sea... Trump is just bent on making sure that the North Korea reduces it's nuclear armament.

USA and China will keep each other at arm's for economic and political reasons, but don't think North Korea will just reduce their arms just like that (highly unlikely) the two-faced dealings of America across the world is a lesson for all.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by ladygudhead(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
shine12:
A Russo-American nuclear war will end up in Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) and as a result, the stone age civilisation will be a better luxury than the aftermath of the alleged nuclear world war 3.
I like your moniker, is that your name?
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by mrdan(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...you are ignorant. You can't expect a country like US that her defence budget alone are greater than all other powers put together. US defence budget is over $600billion while Russia is less than $100b while China is little above $100b. You need money to fight wars. Even if China and Russia upgrades, the US will do that by 10 times. US is here to stay and that's all.

Whether larger defense budget or not, The US would go down, it might not be in our life time, but they will surely go down. Check through history all super powers eventually go down, The Romans, Egyptian, Mongols, Persians,Greeks e.t.c.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by odigbosky(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
....yes Russia can stand the US in the event of an outbreak of war but only for a limited time. Their closeness to the US will be an advantage but US will win and countered them. Russia don't have the financial muscle to finance a long time war with the US. Russia budget is about $120B while US has over $600B defence budget. Wager that. Russia too is surrounded by the US through the European alliances(US nuclear weapons are in Germany and Holland) but the question is that which European countries will really like to fight the Russians because they will be the biggest casualties as a result of heavy civilian collateral damage and their closeness to Russia.

Went tru ur analysis and 4 d first time here i find someone with such knowledge on international politics. most people here think the next rising power is China, i just look at them and laugh. China that is so scared of Japan rearming herself. one thing that makes America great is that in the declaration of war, it won't take her two days to land troops on enemy soil. she has military bases everywhere. she fights you in your land and makes your life useless while her citizens sleep in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Omonaijani: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
SaintHilary:
Dis is a sane country making plans JUST INCASE.. We don't even have a plan for NOW talk less of future
#BuhariOut angry

How many people did US plan for.
I am only seeing plans for elites and top military officers.

What about the masses.
whatsup for them. wch way forward shud incase theres a strike?
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Buffalowings3(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
ichidodo:
The Third World War isn't going to be fought by these.... but by viruses,biotechnology and toxins.How can you launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike when all the Nuclear Command staff are dead via a well engineered strain of Novichok virus within minutes of administration??

Biological warfare is a scary thing.
To think that some countries have dedicated scientists working round the clock
to grow the most virulent of strains off erstwhile deadly infectious microbes
Is mind numbing
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by powerblaze(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amedino99:
[b][/b]Family members are not allowed

Will you be there when they allow them?
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by powerblaze(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
enonche85:

Do u think these viruses and nerve agents can get to all the hundreds of sites the US has all over the country and outside at the same time?.

Operatives are on ground 24/7 were these bombs are located waiting for the presidents command, the subs are always in the water waiting for orders because the perceived nations with the threat are been monitored every second.

The US will always know when a nuclear attack is launched against them and that's why the OP said time of impact in US will be calculated and within that time the US will launch their own counter attack.

Do u know that anywhere the president is travelling to, the nuclear key known as the "Nuclear ball" is always with him. The damage NK or Iran can cause the US is child's play compare to what the US can do to them.

None of that is exclusive to the US. The fact is , ones a war goes nuclear, that is the end. An ICBM carries as much as 10 nuclear warheads, each capable of hitting a different target. Imagine firing 10 ICBMs at once! US cannot completely defend against a Russian attack, and neither can Russia. These 2 countries account for 90% of nuclear arsenal in the world.
I actually pity those European countries that think the US will defend them in the event of a nuclear attack. It's all man for himself. The Russian ICBM can wipe out an area the size of France. Go figure.

It's sad humanity hates its own. Imagine the kina weapons man built to destroy man. Unbelievable.
And we haven't even talked about chemical, biological warfare, just like the ebola they tested in Africa.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by mcugo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
ichidodo:
The Third World War isn't going to be fought by these.... but by viruses,biotechnology and toxins.How can you launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike when all the Nuclear Command staff are dead via a well engineered strain of Novichok virus within minutes of administration??
They will find a way to circumvent that.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by olaoreawofele: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Ignorance? Hmmm. History is the best teacher. Please read about fallen empires.

Newmanluckyman:
...you are ignorant. You can't expect a country like US that her defence budget alone are greater than all other powers put together. US defence budget is over $600billion while Russia is less than $100b while China is little above $100b. You need money to fight wars. Even if China and Russia upgrades, the US will do that by 10 times. US is here to stay and that's all.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2018
odigbosky:

Went tru ur analysis and 4 d first time here i find someone with such knowledge on international politics. most people here think the next rising power is China, i just look at them and laugh. China that is so scared of Japan rearming herself. one thing that makes America great is that in the declaration of war, it won't take her two days to land troops on enemy soil. she has military bases everywhere. she fights you in your land and makes your life useless while her citizens sleep in peace.
...you are very correct. Just imagine the distance between China and US. Then also imagine how China is surrounded by the US through her outpost in Japan, South Korea and marshal island. China will be a toast.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Ignorance? Hmmm. History is the best teacher. Please read about fallen empires.

...I understand you very well my brother. At least I am talking from what we know about today and not tomorrow. Of course nothing last forever but the US build up, military defence budget, her world leadership role will surely help them to consolidate and have a tight grip in many years to come. Sorry about the "ignorant" remark. It's a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by perkyberry(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
dem dey learn for wer Russia dey
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by perkyberry(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
dem dey learn for wer[color=#000000][/color] Russia dey
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Blacknight28: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
bettercreature:
The next world war is going to be strictly NUCLEAR
Make d war wait until I die first b4 e start
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by enonche85(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
powerblaze:

None of that is exclusive to the US. The fact is , ones a war goes nuclear, that is the end. An ICBM carries as much as 10 nuclear warheads, each capable of hitting a different target. Imagine firing 10 ICBMs at once! US cannot completely defend against a Russian attack, and neither can Russia. These 2 countries account for 90% of nuclear arsenal in the world.
I actually pity those European countries that think the US will defend them in the event of a nuclear attack. It's all man for himself. The Russian ICBM can wipe out an area the size of France. Go figure.

It's sad humanity hates its own. Imagine the kina weapons man built to destroy man. Unbelievable.
And we haven't even talked about chemical, biological warfare, just like the ebola they tested in Africa.

Do u know that France also has nuclear bombs with defence systems as well?. Imagine 4 nuclear nations against 1 nuclear country, who do u think will feel the heat the most?. As for Iran, Israel will handle them in their region, while Japan and S.Korea can handle NK in their own region. As for Syria who will be on Russia's side, Saudi n Co will handle them. Russia will definitely fight strong but can't win the war.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by powerblaze(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
enonche85:

Do u know that France also has nuclear bombs with defence systems as well?. Imagine 4 nuclear nations against 1 nuclear country, who do u think will feel the heat the most?. As for Iran, Israel will handle them in their region, while Japan and S.Korea can handle NK in their own region. As for Syria who will be on Russia's side, Saudi n Co will handle them. Russia will definitely fight strong but can't win the war.

Russia currently has some of the smartest missiles in the world s400s, 500s, the new nuclear powered cruise missile, and the glider .. If France and Co could withstand Russia, they won't be a need for NATO .. Russia and US account for 90% of nuclear stockpile on earth. And dont forget China .. They are the dark horses in this game.

However, Like i said earlier, its practically useless at the end, cos nobody will come out a winner.. You cant loose millions of your citizens, have your cities destroyed beyond habitation, and say u won cos you hit the other person harder ... Fact is Many nations will be completely wiped out.

I just pray when it happens, we dont have a leader that will sell us out. Cos anyone u support makes u a target for the enemy. And i doubt anyone in the western world will care if an ICBM was heading for Africa.
It becomes a case of who can destroy the planet the most .
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by DrTims(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Guy forget these one you are saying. It's like you don't know who the Americans are undecided
mrdan:

Whether larger defense budget or not, The US would go down, it might not be in our life time, but they will surely go down. Check through history all super powers eventually go down, The Romans, Egyptian, Mongols, Persians,Greeks e.t.c.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by lobell: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
ichidodo:

Chief, sell that your hp pavillion dv6 carcass to me.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by ichidodo: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
lobell:

Chief, sell that your hp pavillion dv6 carcass to me.
I don repair am....no need.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by lobell: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
ichidodo:
I don repair am....no need.

No wahala.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mizk:
Nigeria will never attain this height not in a million years

You are wrong. We will attain this height as soon as I become President cool
Wait for it.
Re: Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lwkd
Russia is more advance in terms of technology Dan usa.in case of war, China, north - Korea will join Russia in fighting America while isreal,Japan,India,Germany might assist usa
Russia would first destroy/shutdown the world internet (NASA use Russia spaceship to transport astronaut to space) then the would try to try to destroy America allies bfo fighting America.

Nigeria SARS can defeat all Dis guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid) / Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.