Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is This Not Wickedness? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Not Wickedness? (320 Views)

Is This Not Wickedness / Evil And Wickedness: See This Shocking Photos Of 7year Old Brutally Raped / Wickedness! Man Throwaway Goods And Foods Of Food Seller In Lagos Street. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Wickedness? by Psoul(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most of the times, I see mad women carrying pregnancy and I kept wondering what has happened to people's conscience. Hw will a normal person go and sleep with a mad woman may be just because of money.

Things people do just to get money. God forbid. At the end, you will still see that money is not the solution of your problems.
Secondly, you see mad men smoking marijuana and u wonder how they get it. Normal people selling marijuana to already mad man. Na waooo.

This morning I was waiting for bus wen I saw this mad man sitting very close. He brought out a black polythene bag, behold, what filled the bag was bunch of marijuana. The stack was so huge that i started wondering how he got such quantity.
Shortly, he brought out a piece of paper and started wrapping with that clinical professionalism. In a twinkling of an eye, he lit it and started smoking. He finished smoking that one and instantly started wrapping the second one.

He finished smoking that one and started wrapping the 3rd one. Could you imagine that b4 I left there, he had finished 5 wraps. I was wondering hw violent he may become once the marijuana starts to act on him.

Pls, is it not wickedness that people will have the mind to collect money and sell such quantity of this grass to a mad man. Where is our conscience?

Re: Is This Not Wickedness? by Jay5mie: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Nine People In Benue State This Morning / IPOB Woman Collapses During Protest Held For Nnamdi Kanu In Imo / 45-year-old Man Kills Lover’s 12-year-old Son Over N20 Biscuit In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.