Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime (478 Views)

Nigerian Award Wining Crime Burster. Dcp Abba Kyari in Columbia / Abba Kyari Wins Crime Fighter Of The Year Award 2017 / iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime by Centcanada: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Drama yesterday as a young man with charm blow his colleague and the ankle twisted. Local vigilante came to rescue and the guy said he can not turn back the ankle except the baba that give him the charm will do. Information on how the ankle will be reverse was never known as at feeling this report but the vigilante after much beaten took the man to the native doctor( babalawo) to know on how to reverse the anlke.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Dies After Being Raped Multiple Times In Calabar (pics) / See How Maxim Lobaty A Russian Defrauded 7000 Nigerians Of Over 3 Billion Naira / Female Student Abducted By Yahoo Boy... "He Touched Me & I Lost My Senses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.