Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping (14337 Views)

Customs Intercept Live Parrots, Hawk Worth ₦‎6 Million / Yoruba Nation Group Unveils Application To Curb Kidnapping In South West / Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by naijanewspaper(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Nigeria Police Force has inaugurated a mobile app, iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System to curb kidnapping.

Representative of the FCT Commissioner of Police, DCP Arungwa Nwazue said the police were partnering with leading technology firms while speaking in Abuja on Thursday.

The Hawk Eye Mobile App allows users to report crimes anonymously to the police by video, voice or text.

“The inauguration of the mobile app is in line with the collaborative approach to security and policing that is gaining ground across the world,” he noted.

Also speaking, the developer of the app and Managing Director, Web Assets, Kayode Aladesuyi said, “Hawk Eye is a revolutionary technology because of the enterprise tools it provides police to respond, address and manage crimes as soon as they are reported,” he stated.

The app is available in English and Nigeria languages and could be downloaded from various mobile platforms.

http://thenigerian.news/news/police-launch-mobile-app-curb-kidnapping/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by IamFranco: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
FTC
No be today we start to call police on top criminal activities, but the problem is that they always arrive late.

21 Likes

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Kimy97(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm ok o
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by dangotesmummy: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy

Good move.let's see what the npf will do.whether they'll get it right this time cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Nbote(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.. Wait .. Hahahahahahaha.. Nigerian Police wey no even get 911 code for emergency?? Wey no even get enof walkie talkie to communicate within d force or even internet access or digital database launching a mobile app?? Police dat will take ages to respond to a distress call launching an app for distress call lol ... I bet d app is for easy transfer of ransom lol.. Welcome to d Nigerian Police

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by dhope001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evans has been teaching and training police for corner, how d runs dey go? grin

1 Like

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by nevilbot: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
The app is not yet on Google play store. Na them know which place them put am

6 Likes

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by felixthrill(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Best idear
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by UD101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Front page pls!! !!! !
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Theyveedo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
where can I download it?
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Best time to be a mobile developer Xamarin on my mind
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by datwall: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by greatiyk4u(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Innovative idea

Waiting for another app that curb Police extortion of motorists

3 Likes

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by NaijaMutant(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hope the Mobile App will not start charging us #50 before you can report any suspicious act.

7 Likes

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
I even hear say then create a blog to give news.

If police get sense we would know long before they start thinking of the App.

Even if you call they will be like 'we can't get you please are you in the country'? Now they create App. I no download
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Jay542(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
K
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
People under siege do call the police and they fail to respond until hours later.

How will this app change that? Reporting and response are two different things.

\

1 Like

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Segadem(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope is free, cos anything from police is not free, like they say 'bail is free'
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by HMZi: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
What about app for extortion and collecting bail money? npf sef

1 Like

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by nsesam(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good news.
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Segadem(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Innovative idea

Waiting for another app that curb Police extortion of motorists
grin

1 Like

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by guru90: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
So far... It is in this 9ja, Na wash App..
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Moreoffaith(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
I dey laugh in Swahili....app ko map no.

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by hardywaltz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joke
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by modsfucker: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
A visit to playstore to download the app yields... .

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmm... undecided
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Donald3d(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Me sef don build app to curb job scams ,check my signature

1 Like

Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by logica(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
modsfucker:
A visit to playstore to download the app yields... .
Try.it in Yoruba - Oju Asa Ojo.
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Flexherbal(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by Sydney17(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can we just say something positive about this nation
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by pweshboi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Hope the Mobile App will not start charging us #50 before you can report any suspicious act.
LOL... No use laugh kill me abeg. So wetin u mean now? Say naija police nah.........
Re: iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping by pweshboi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sydney17:
Can we just say something positive about this nation
We are tired of the saying "Nigeria shall be great" its now "NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN" is that one positive enough?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates / Community Policing: Delta Ready With 378 Special Constabularies / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.