Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos (45495 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) / Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by rock003: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Catch and jail each and everyone of them.

Can you give just one reason for your comment? I was thinking all nairaland mods were reasonable....
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by rock003: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Who wouldn't be happy leaving this shïthole?

If I was there... after entering Spain, I will first go and cut skin hairstyle and then soak myself inside acid for two days to remove any stupid religious, cultural, tribal and political mentality that came with me from Africa.

But the shape of your flat african nose wee never change.
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by rock003: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dansiki1:
Shithole leaders of PDP

Do you know one thing about buhari and APC? They have mentally derailed Useful.Idiots defending them online. grin
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by PAQ(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Once upon a time, the whites invsded Africa through d seas in their thousands. A hundred years later, the reverse is d case. Karma is a biatch!
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by JVector: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
It is a pity
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Wisebisho: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Catch and jail each and everyone of them.
What was their crime?
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Omonaijani: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Africans exporting their problems abroad.

https://saharatech.com.ng/infinix-note-4-pro/
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Martin0:

At least they are sure of fresh non polluted air.
so they risked their lives travelling all the way from Africa through the desserts and Sea just to breath Fresh Air in Spain?. this is the Dumbest thing i ve ever read On Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
peacengine:

And u can't ask ya family for update? Do you know any one of us giving u advice? Guy verify from ya friends and family we don't know ur networth, we are broke niggas bro, some are rich, comfortable and doing wel, if you have money, you will enjoy Nija.
grin grin i can, and i have. they are not comfortable with my idea, i am not that wealthy. Don't be too hard on yourselves, No one is a broke Nigga grin Afterall you are not begging for Food.

there are broke people over here too. Mmm...i think i might Enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tunagee:

Africans going back to slavery.
Yes, and this time they are joyfully seeking to be enslaved, Risked their lives travelling through the Sea, desserts and forests just to be enslaved by Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by magicminister: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
dustar:

Shout up ur dirty mouth oh black man!
Always blaming others for their failure.
Who sold the slaves out just for whiskey and material things?
Let me no start mentioning how we blacks are our own problems before I start insulting you

Haba naah...lets be civil. You may strongly disagree with my point of view there is absolutely no need to throw insults my way.

Anyway, I’m not saying that black people are not to blame but if you trace the genesis of most of our problems in Africa, you’ll see it’s largely due to the interference of foreign entities.

Also, there were numerous African leaders that resisted the slave trade and fought the colonialists. Most of them met their unfortunate demise in the hands of the invaders and their coconspirators.

The genesis of most the challenges in Nigeria started from the colonialists. They merged the north and south into a single entity; an entity that favored the north and therefore made it almost impossible for the country to move forward because the North would hate to lose their current upper hand. Classic divide and rule tactics.

Same tactics the Belgians used in Rwanda which unfortunatrly led to the genocide that claimed close to a million lives.

Just like every other race,Blacks are not perfect but let’s call a spade a spade!
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by gr8minds: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
No luggage?
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by rock003: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
themonk:
Isn't it a shame?
cry

Yeah, shame on the useless African leaders
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by rock003: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
SacredMustang:
oga e go change oo... na to use hammer knack and reshape am if need be..

shocked
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by bros856: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/african-migrants-celebrate-after-forcing-entry-into-spain-through-border.html
Africa do not have shithole country. Guy please withdraw you statement. America is feeding from Nigeria for God sake.
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by kristalmedia: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2018
why can't African leaders make their own country like Europe or America. Black will never change... and we'll come and start claiming we are equal to white... my brother we're centuries behind them. we simply cannot make things work for ourselves.
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2018
kristalmedia:
why can't African leaders make their own country like Europe or America. Black will never change... and we'll come and start claiming we are equal to white... my brother we're centuries behind them. we simply cannot make things work for ourselves.

Are these leaders not part of the society they are elected in ? . My point is that, if the followers don't hold the leaders accountable and keep on defending tjem over religious and tribal affiliations then we are all to blame. Why are not seeing the people of Southern Africa taking this risk ? , most of their countries work for them or they are not greedy for quick riches , they are willing to stick it out and work towards change than run off to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
so they risked their lives travelling all the way from Africa through the desserts and Sea just to breath Fresh Air in Spain?. this is the Dumbest thing i ve ever read On Nairaland grin

yeahgrin I have personally interviewed majority of them and whatever they say falls into the category of "fresh air "

gringringrin Nigeria their country is pollutedgrin
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by mmsen: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
No, i am not tired, i was born and i grew up in England. i ve lived All me life in England appart from numerous visits to Nigeria, and like nigeria and Africa, i was thinking of comming to live there for a while with my young mix raced son, but if these African youths are running Away from Africa. were does that leave me.

Just because these idiots are running away does not mean that there is no opportunity in Africa.

You were not raised in Africa and thus won't be hampered by the same limited, peculiar thinking that seems to plague people who were raised here - where superstition seems to fill every crevice and those that know better keep quiet out of fear of being ostracized.

Honestly, I feel as though it would take a critical mass of Africans raised outside of the continent to move here (to Africa) for the culture of the continent to change for good. People here don't appear to understand what they have in terms of natural resource and seem to prefer to make retarded decisions in the foolish belief that their imaginary friends will resolve their problems if they keep pleading to the sky.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2018
mmsen:

Just because these idiots are running away does not mean that there is no opportunity in Africa.

You were not raised in Africa and thus won't be hampered by the same limited, peculiar thinking that seems to plague people who were raised here - where superstition seems to fill every crevice and those that know better keep quiet out of fear of being ostracized.

Honestly, I feel as though it would take a critical mass of Africans raised outside of the continent to move here (to Africa) for the culture of the continent to change for good. People here don't appear to understand what they have in terms of natural resource and seem to prefer to make retarded decisions in the foolish belief that their imaginary friends will resolve their problems if they keep pleading to the sky.
You are Absolutely! %100000 Correct! This is the only comment that makes sense on this topic. you didn't sound like a typical African or Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Martin0:

yeahgrin I have personally interviewed majority of them and whatever they say falls into the category of "fresh air "

gringringrin Nigeria their country is pollutedgrin
If that's their excuses, they could have moved to the villages in nigeria, there are lots of fresh Airs in the villages. I know! sad

I think they have been telling lies. and how many of them have you interviewed? 1000?
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
If that's their excuses, they could have moved to the villages in nigeria, there are lots of fresh Airs in the villages. I know! sad

I think they have been telling lies. and how many of them have you interviewed? 1000?

hahahah well maybe, but if I should say, the villages hmmmm well...

well
Again people migrate for various reasons, like me, I don't have a good reason to migrate at the moment, but then again I know my cousin migrated coz he want to be in a country where the system works and it citizens are governed ... well....
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:

many have traveled for no reason, I think... I would never have believed a Nigerian exist in a place called Fiji island! well I wish those and yet to migrate good luck as they do!
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Martin0:

many have traveled for no reason, I think... I would never have believed a Nigerian exist in a place called Fiji island! well I wish those and yet to migrate good luck as they do!
Fiji island is very beautiful. but if they are looking for greener pastures there are none in fiji, it's a tourists island and the islanders are quite poor survives mostly by fishing, even the Fiji people are seeking to migrate to America, Australia and canada for greener pastures.
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Martin0:

well
Again people migrate for various reasons, like me, I don't have a good reason to migrate at the moment, but then again I know my cousin migrated coz he want to be in a country where the system works and it citizens are governed ... well....
Your cousin is a coward, he should have stayed in nigeria and helped to make things work and Governable.. if everyone left, who is going to make nigeria Better and governable?

I see you sent me a message on my watsaap on my other phone.
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Martin0:

well
You see? you may not like nigerian villages but i do. If i will ever live in nigeria i will be living in the Beautiful nigeria Village, full with Greens, trees and fresh foods, fresh palm wines and pretty village Girls tongue
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
You see? you may not like nigerian villages but i do. If i will ever live in nigeria i will be living in the Beautiful nigeria Village, full with Greens, trees and fresh foods, fresh palm wines and pretty village Girls tongue

hahahahah hahahahahgringrin yeah me too, I will relocate to the village to live too when the time comes and maybe the kids and their mum will probably be somewhere around enjoying theirs toogrin I love the villages ummmmm
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
Your cousin is a coward, he should have stayed in nigeria and helped to make things work and Governable.. if everyone left, who is going to make nigeria Better and governable?

people and different thoughts!!
yours and mine will always be different, well I will suggest you come and help them too by staying on their behalfgrin

oh the message, I just thought you are busy oogrin
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
Fiji island is very beautiful. but if they are looking for greener pastures there are none in fiji, it's a tourists island and the islanders are quite poor survives mostly by fishing, even the Fiji people are seeking to migrate to America, Australia and canada for greener pastures.

oh you see, I was always wondering how a Nigerian ever managed to imagine of such destination and concluded going there for work or whatever... m

well I wish the Fuji's and their migrants and those yet to! A happy migration to their heart desires...
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
mmsen:

gbam!grin you have! infact fantastically sounded, and honestly 10000000000percent right /correct!

Bravogrin
Re: Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos by mmsen: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:

No, we should allow the cowards to go.

We don't need them here and they will soon find that they are not wanted there either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oldest Tree, Mountain & Church: My Visit To Makrinitsa In Pelion (photos) / Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". / American Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.