Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these (1160 Views)

Recommend An Open Source/free Software To Add Text & Music To Video / Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? / Best Software To Create 3d Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Immanuelar(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, I am considering going into the freelance world, graphics design to be precise.

Please I will like you to suggest the best software that I can learn so as to avoid regrets later.

Please suggest the best in the following areas.

1. General graphics design
2. Logo design
3. Flyer/leaflet design
4. Photo editing

Thanks
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Immanuelar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lalasticlala can you please let this be open to wider suggestions.
Thanks
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Offpoint: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Immanuelar:
Hey guys, I am considering going into the freelance world, graphics design to be precise.

Please I will like you to suggest the best software that I can learn so as to avoid regrets later.

Please suggest the best in the following areas.

1. General graphics design
2. Logo design
3. Flyer/leaflet design
4. Photo editing

Thanks

Illustractor
CorelDRaw
Photoshop

These are the best for graphics....
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Immanuelar(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Offpoint:

Illustractor
CorelDRaw
Photoshop

These are the best for graphics....
Ohh, tnx so much

Any other suggestion is also welcome
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Offpoint: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Immanuelar:

Ohh, tnx so much

Any other suggestion is also welcome

Nothing will beat those 3, that's what 98.9% of graphic designers use...

If you're interested in a professional self taught tutorials, hala me i got something for you..... (not free though, but it's worth every penny)
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Immanuelar(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Offpoint:

If you're interested in a professional self taught tutorials, hala me i got something for you..... (not free though, but it's worth every penny)

Alright, really appreciate.
I will go for d three then.
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Immanuelar(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Y
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Join Us and Learn!!

Join Us and show us how good you are!!

This is for the Pros

Are you a talented Graphic designer
Can you showcase your works to members who will have interest in your works!
Will you like to connect with great designers in the society,
perhaps you need a graphic design job.. Or you want to learn and be a Pro in designing,
Then you've come to the right place,
GRAPHIC PRO EDITION GROUP is the right place for you to be, join us, be part of us and have fun.

Share with your friends!!

The Original graphic designers group! If you are not in this group as a graphic artist then your graphic lessons are not complete.. Come and meet with the Graphic Pros in Lagos. Join now!!

https: // chat. whatsapp. com /9nCQh2qAbpQKVNQJMDEaVe
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by ut47(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Offpoint:

how much for the tutorials.. ?
Re: Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these by Offpoint: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
ut47:
how much for the tutorials.. ?
it'll depend on your location... you can gimme your whatsapp number lemme chat you up

(1) (Reply)

My Graphic Design Portfolio 2018 / Graphic Designer Volunteers Needed At Tech ME / Learning To Maximize Your Exposure: Get It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.