Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development (1090 Views)

Were Best To Learn Mobile App Development / Pls Where Can I Learn Mobile App Development / I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development by LegendCodes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
So you want to learn how to create mobile applications?. You want to make big bucks creating apps for clients/companies?, You want to learn the core of mobile application development, from beginner to a grand legendary master mobile application developer and to learn best practices of mobile development?

My name is Henry, an experienced software engineer. I develop NATIVE mobile applications, android and IOS, I have developed apps clones like UBER, WHATSAPP, TWITTER, TINDER, Android GAMES, and so much more.
But I'm here to teach you how to develop any app you can think of.
I will be teaching you how to develop Android Applications from beginner to advanced, We would be using the official tool for developing android apps, the ANDROID STUDIO, for this training.
From Layouts, widgets ,Intents, ListViews, RecylerViews, permissions, Fragments, SQLite databases, Firebase, Room, Android persistence , Networking, fetching data from the internet, Making network calls etc, RESTful API’s, Libraries, Coroutines, Loaders, JSON, Android Architecture components, working with maps, Animations, Mediaplayer, Location services and sooo much more.
By the end of this training you should have built nothing less than 7 android applications, including a a Basic Chat Application, a brain trainer app, a language translator app etc.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development by Beyalos: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Tinder is one of the most popular dating sites for meeting interesting people. It is a location-based social search mobile app which has a revolutionary feature like swipe right (for like) and swipes left for (dislike) and perhaps this is one reason that makes Tinder available on everyone’s phone. If you are willing to meet new people, expand your network, meet locals while traveling, then Tinder is the best and the most popular apps in the world. With Tinder you can swipe, match, chat and date, and Tinder makes finding a date easy and fun
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

Ways Flutter Is Setting The Trend In Mobile App Development. / Books You Can't Do Without -- The Very Best You've Read / I Wd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.