Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Download And Listen To "RINZKHID - I'M COMING" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download And Listen To "RINZKHID - I'M COMING" (414 Views)

Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs From The '90s, With Links To Watch And Listen To Them / Best Download And Listen To Music App = Made In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download And Listen To "RINZKHID - I'M COMING" by Darablog(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
The indigenous rapper popular known as Rinzkhid is here again with a new banging hot tune titled "I'M COMING", In Anticipation of his up coming E-P titled "THE JOURNEY" which would be dropping in few months time.....
Rinzy has definitely been putting in work to be the next big thing in the Music Industry after dropping multiple of tracks which has featured a lot of artists sincd the past few years, let's watch out for him as we download and listen to this new track....kindly share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN : https://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/07/music-rinzkhid-i-am-coming.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternatives To Publiseer / I'll Just Try By Jasper Lee / African Top 5 Albums For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.