Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (84975 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
A bridge outside Da Nangin Vietnam is wowing visitors with its elegant design seemingly being held aloft by two giant stone hands.

Known as the Golden Bridge, it stands 1,400m above sea level above the Ba Na hills, offering majestic views of the surrounding countryside.

https://www.boredpanda.com/creative-design-giant-hands-bridge-ba-na-hills-vietnam/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9742015051

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by chillychill(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Its explorers on the beats or sorry on the thread,this tym around he says we should be viewing d hand of god* grin cheesy grinkiss

But wait o is dat not the new look of our third mainland bridge grin angry are u sure dats Vietnam? tongue cheesy
Beautiful structure though kiss kiss

Weldone boss wink

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
The gold-colored walkway is lined with purple Lobelia Chrysanthemums and extends for almost 150 metres, curving around in an elegant design.

But it is the sculpted hands that give it the true wow factor.

The design for the bridge came from a company calledTA Landscape Architecture, and while the hands look like they are carved from stone, they are actually not.

“We designed the skeleton of the hands and covered them with steel meshes,” a representative of the company said.

28 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Even Vietnam get choice of structure unlike a country where bricklayers 're contracted to do bridges

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vietnam has experienced a tourism boom as more and more people discover the beauty of this remarkable country, the structure is part of a $2 billion investment to bring even more than the 1.5 million visitors the area receives annually.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Kharol1234: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
na bridge b dat, dat kind bridge na to take selfie ontop ooo

12 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
t

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Tolexander: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
I even thought the bridge was only suspended by the hand sculptures. But no.

7 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by codedflowz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018

40 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow...this is really cool.

Reminds me of a part in the holy book about being hidden in the shadows of God's palms grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Teeboi56: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Story story oooo
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Explorer just propose to me already na? kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by cosmatika(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lord of the Rings, my best movie of all times. Sometimes I felt like slapping Frodo for his blind trust on Smeagol, to the extent of asking Sam to turn back.
In Smeagol's voice "Smeagol hates nasty hobbitses, gollum gollum" cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Emmerlee(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reminds me of "God of War" game play on PS3/4!

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Alejoc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by inoki247: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
if my Naija brothers storm there dere Gold Bridge go turn plastic bridge

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by larj(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let me sit down and wait for someone to mention Buhari

12 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Allem(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Alejoc(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Breathtaking architecture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
How much

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Aadiana how beautiful is this structure? What I see here is cool though.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
People are creative grin

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
wao, i am speechless
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
The only way Nigerian can ever get to this level is for us to break the zoo and divide into 4 or 5 small countries.

12 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by CaptainG00D: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pls who is behind this explorers moniker undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oh my... Is this real? Asians are creative.

5 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Emmerlee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow...this is really cool.

Reminds me of a part in the holy book about being hidden in the shadows of God's palms grin

How are you B? Remember me? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by englishmart(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
if it was in Nigeria now, at night, one drunk trailer driver will want to pass there as shortcut

78 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.