Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc (17429 Views)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
michael142:

Why are you pained? I only stated fact. Wizkid, Olamide, Davido and Tiwa will be no more by 2022 because their 10 years go done complete.

Why will I be pained. But you are not God remember

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Kerrykhalifa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
We have only two acts in Africa
Wiz kid and others!!!
Congrats Star boy
Wizkid and Starboy
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by greggng: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
The guy is the best around but using igbo to kill himself gradually is what I don't like
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Assassin101: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok

drink and smoke responsibly sha
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by turl(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Poverty life undecided

I dey tell you smh
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Businessmann: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wiz

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by dayveed1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
greggng:
The guy is the best around but using igbo to kill himself gradually is what I don't like
"igbo" doesn't kill people.
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Mayo4real12345: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
hairs89:
wizzy the main man
This mtn stuff na scam...please don't try it
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Efebee36: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Destiny timer, keep your calculation to yourself

Why are you pained? I only stated fact. Wizkid, Olamide, Davido and Tiwa will be no more by 2022 because their 10 years go done complete??

Then what do you have to say about 2face that has been around for more than 10yrs. You prolly need to get your head examined
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by damola1: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
DUde got some serious mangement....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Yomit71(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
michael142:

Why are you pained? I only stated fact. Wizkid, Olamide, Davido and Tiwa will be no more by 2022 because their 10 years go done complete.
so seer can you see and tell us those that will take over from them after 2022. oponu tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by DjEboss(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Big congrats to Wizzy! More to come.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Abelattah(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Those who love the brand
you get money na money people de drinking it
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by HeWrites(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
Cirocing! Mi o wa okay oh!

grin grin

Davolee
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Gamesmart: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Let's end dis today!!

Like For Wizkid, Share For Davido

From today, turn your life around by aiming to get 4 things you lack:

1) A brain

2) A life

3) A job

4) Your own achievements
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by busterr(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Destiny timer, keep your calculation to yourself

Lmao grin grin
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by mezarddinny: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
you sign deal with d&g but openly rocking gucci? stop lying, it is just for an advert and show

same way davido signed deal with infinix but still flaunting iphone, these guys just sign an advert deal with brands and then make it seem like an ambassadorial deal to make them expensive

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yomit71:

so seer can you see and tell us those that will take over from them after 2022. oponu tongue

Concerning this question of yours, you will see an extremely powerful artist break into the concern more powerful than Davido, Wizkid and olamide Combined. He will break out from Delta State Urhobo. This will occur before March 29th 2019
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Why will I be pained. But you are not God remember

It has nothing to do with God bro. Google the fact all musicians reign for only a decade. We shouldn't be arguing about this. Look all around you and all over the world it's same thing.
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by kawaodne(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Your tongue cleaning my sweaty balls with rigor. wink
babatee90:

Now tell me what is honourable about you
Re: Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by kawaodne(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Fufu
ishowdotgmail:

Poverty life undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Female Comediennes Not Funny? / See Indian Style Wedding By Nigerians / Top Ten (10) Sexiest Female Artistes In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.