Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie (25386 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by praizblog: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Popular international singer Akon was pictured on set of a new movie With ghanian actress Yvonne Nelson.

They look good together.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-yvonne-nelson-and-akon-on-set-of-a-new-movie/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by pemiakd: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2018
He con resemble Hausa/fulani man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Exwizard: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Akon the best of the best in terms of credible lyrics.

Reminded me. Of this

"Senegal, west Africa to New Zealand, blessed to make Music with meanings.....
Cos I've never taught I will come this far,
with a mansion and a fancy car,
never taught success would come this quick in the beginning........

That's keep on calling.
If you know you know.

God bless you Akon for inspiring me every morning.
Gizamann:
This wan music career yaff finish jooor..
Just want to dey Colet free bj from all these olosho actress
You maybe right, but what about you that has even finished even before you start a career at all....

68 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by FRANNN: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2018
What's the title of the movie
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Jethrolite(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Pretty lady
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by SIMPLYkush: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
ugly Ghanian bitch with a dead ass musician
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2018
O k ooooooooooooo
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Swegzfreak: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Kakamorufu(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
alone come be like garuba
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Osyxcel(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Akon resemble Aboki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Sirpaul(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2018
"Almajiri"
pemiakd:
He con resemble Hausa/fulani man

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by queensera(f): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Sirpaul:
"Almajiri"
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by scarffield(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Music don finish for im mouth
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by wisestman(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2018
He really looks like one 'Dauda' grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Devontrelly: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2018
See as akin change
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by dynicks(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2018
AKON SET TO DECAMP TO PDP.......what r my even saying...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Gizamann(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
This wan music career yaff finish jooor..
Just want to dey Colet free bj from all these olosho actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by Austinoiz(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Aboki (sorry Akon) is so dope in this clannish outfit.
BTW, this Yvonne Nelson dey sick so? See how she cum lean finish.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by somez(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Shatap ya mat diatongue
SIMPLYkush:
ugly Ghanian bitch with a dead ass musician

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by 1miccza: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
FRANNN:
What's the title of the movie

AKON THE CHARCOAL

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by BruncleZuma: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by silenze: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2018
how exactly do they look good together?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by queenbetsy(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a pm from Assassin101 grin

My village people thinks I'll reply him grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2018
The Mods on nairaland don't even bother to verify informations they just put anything on front-page! This is an old picture Yvonne nelson took with Akon and the OP is saying they were pictured on a "new" movie set angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by stano2(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Na wa oo, Akon na malaam ooo..

Check my signature for your cheap data with 90days validity
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set Of A New Movie by aywhy93(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Ha ha ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' / Umuobiligbo: Ogbuozor & Akunnwafor Obiligbo Biography And Full Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.