Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' (25419 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by damiloladuke: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2018
A certain politician identified as Mr Eghosa Agnonifo had taken to his Instagram page to berate popular singer Timaya over his statement on marriage and in response, Timaya said to him ' stop beating your wife '

If you recollect, a certain video circulated over the social media yesterday and in the video, Timaya was seen saying to other celebrities present at the scene, to forget about marriage and just get a child with a woman.

He mentioned that marriage doesn't work.

The comment received serious backlashes from various quarters and Mr Eghosa had also waded into the situation to lend his voice, but it eventually led into a serious online altercation with the duo.

See below:

Social media is a place where people sell their phobia in form of advise ... I was going through @instablog9ja and saw a suppose role model advising his friend to impregnate ladies and move on ... Don’t be fooled a lot of people are going through a lot and disguise under celebrity status to hide their phobia... Be careful who you take advise from ... #Iamhappilymarried

Timaya then replied:

Lol @ this FOOL. Your strategy no go work. U will never be a successful politician. Be happy with ur marriage and stop beating ur wife. Olodo

The man then said:

@timayatimaya better apologize and come for a tutoring class ... Don’t have anything against u that statements was totally out of place

Timaya finally replied saying he will never become a successful politician:

U can't have anything against me boy. U need the tutoring class and pls go apologise to ur beautiful wife for using her as a punching bag. U WILL NEVER BE A SUCCESSFUL POLITICIAN.

https://lailasnews.com/stop-beating-your-wife-timaya-says-to-man-who-tutored-him-on-marriage/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Anyone can be a father , but very few men can be call Daddies.

Shameless celebrities everywhere!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Jasen1(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
What's with this high dose of haughtiness from Timaya

Calling someone a fool like he's the god of wisdom himself.

Can't deal abeg.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by itspzpics(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol...

Nigerian New Couple Uses Naira and Dollar bill as Neck chain at their wedding(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-new-couple-uses-naira-dollar-bill-neck-chain-weddingpics/
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by goldbim(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy pot calling kettle black.. lipsrsealed..them go dey alright!!

6 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

Can't deal abeg.
Are you supporting domestic violence? Is the man not a fool?

Social media is a place where hypocrites pretend to be perfect...where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Caspian22(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2018
The funny thing might be that neither of them are happy with their lives.

E doesn't concern me sha.. let me just sell me just sell my market and be going.

FIND OUT.. How To Keep Your Toilet Clean And Hygienic

http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2018/08/how-to-keep-toilet-clean-hygienic.html

8 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by xoxocandy(f): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

Can't deal abeg.
so that's the only thing you saw.
not the fact that he beats his wife

12 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
i tot i will be reading meaningful article not knowing is showing off pics i will be seeing ... rubbish nairaland

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by anayolity: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Fried cough for sale cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Who is Timaya to tell him he would never be a successful politician?

Is Timaya himself a successful artist?

What is his recognition outside the shores of Nigerian?

A failure like Timaya with no single woman in his house to call wife is attacking a man that still got a woman in his house to call wife.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by AutoSpaNg: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2018
People should not mock marriage. people should not blame marriage people should stop trying to fix their marriage and fix themselves. marriage is intangible but you can fix yourself. there is no mechanic for marriage but you are the mechanic of your thoughts and life. The Benin politician is
right and next time Timaya should think very carefully before cursing an happily married Benin man.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by AJOT99(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Wow!
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Stallion93(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Social media is a place here hypocrites pretend to be perfect, where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.
don't be surprised, Nigerian Women actually enjoy domestic violence all in the name of he's my husband. Too much psychos in this forbidden place

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by inoki247: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
The pishure of the Beating... The attention u guys ordered for az been given... Next Please

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by BadiratT: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Shameless people
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by nairaman66(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Timaya is an adult with a child’s brain capacity. Nigerian celebrities and their stvpid ideologies!! Because marriage didn’t work out for you, does it mean it won’t work for others?

10 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Houseofglam7(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by KingSatan: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70676630:

angry angry angry angry angry

Shut up!!!

Now you have proven to the whole wide world how frustrated and uneducated you are.

Did you read what you wrote up there?

Let me rephrase,

Every healthy male can be a Daddy, but not all male's can be a Father.

Having a Penls qualifies you to be a Man and Getting a woman pregnant qualifies you to be a Daddy.

But being a Father is way beyond your gender or status. It is way beyond the number of children you have littered in all corners of the earth.

Being a Father is a call to responsibility.

Not just to your children but to your wife and the society at large.

The reason why we have a failing system and a dying world, is simple. WE HAVE LESS FATHERS AND MORE DADDIES.

This is the reason why you will see a married man lusting after a girl same age as his own daughter. He is a Daddy but not a Father!

A father wont see his children as a commodity, He will see them as his genetic duplicate.

He wont see his wife as a product but will treat her like his Better half.

Well you cant be a father so you will never experience/ understand what i have just explained, because i have cursed you.

I am God! I am the father of all!

13 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by JudasNaCarrot: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70676630:

You no dey tire?
This suya boy I doubt if you have any other job other than laying siege on Nairaland.

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Bambambiglo: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

Can't deal abeg.

Timaya goofed on this one sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by angelboy01(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Husband and Wife quarrelling

Wife: Useless man

Husband: (Silent)

Wife: Foolish man

Husband: (Silent)

Wife: Your head like coconut

Husband: I won't mind you.

Wife: Two minutes man

Husband: Nothing will you say that will hurt me.

Wife thought for a while and realized her husband is a Man Utd fan. Wife came back.

Wife: LUKAKU

Husband: (very angry this time replied) What did you just say? I swear by the gods of our land if you ever call me by this name again, you will pack your things to your parents. Idiot! ����

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2018
damiloladuke:
A certain politician identified as Mr Eghosa Agnonifo had taken to his Instagram page to berate popular singer Timaya over his statement on marriage and in response, Timaya said to him ' stop beating your wife '

If you recollect, a certain video circulated over the social media yesterday and in the video, Timaya was seen saying to other celebrities present at the scene, to forget about marriage and just get a child with a woman.

He mentioned that marriage doesn't work.

The comment received serious backlashes from various quarters and Mr Eghosa had also waded into the situation to lend his voice, but it eventually led into a serious online altercation with the duo.

See below:

Timaya then replied:

The man then said:

Timaya finally replied saying he will never become a successful politician:

https://lailasnews.com/stop-beating-your-wife-timaya-says-to-man-who-tutored-him-on-marriage/

Timaya will certainly give birth to useless children.

If u don't have time for a home, Better not have children. Because children are trained in a home by a man n wife.....Not by house helps n nannies

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by BruncleZuma: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by IMASTEX: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Good advise
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Monaco2(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2018
d amount of money this artist are making....is d major reason dey are not being respectful....d guy made a statement y does timaya feel d need to reply.... If marriage no go work for u, e no mean say e no go work for odas

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Same way my ex boss i caught fuking secretary go dey advice pple on facebook to cherish der wives

6 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
xoxocandy:

so that's the only thing you saw.
not the fact that he beats his wife
How it is a fact that he beats his wife?.A statement without evidence to substantiate it is false.Timaya just made up that claim to vindicate himself and you swallowed it hook,line and sinker

12 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by generationz(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
hehehe

pot calling the kettle black
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by ogaontop(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Social media is a place here hypocrites pretend to be perfect, where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.

Is the politician actually a woman beater or assumptions from Timaya?

Any proof to believe him??

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by stagger: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Timaya is an uncultured animal. Let him keep going after women anywhere he sees them. One day he will touch a rattlesnake's tail.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Anita Joseph And Uche Ogbodo Step Out In Style / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.