Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US (607 Views)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Dapromzy333(m): 5:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Thompson Christian
A brilliant Nigeiran student identified as Thompson Christian has earned himself scholarship abroad after passing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours.

Thompson scored an aggregate of 309 in JAMB and now his dream of studying abroad has come to reality. Thompson also came out in flying colours in WAEC. He made 7A’s and 2C’s in the recently released WAEC result..

Armed with his excellent results, the young man applied to study Aerospace Engineering in USA. After verification of his results, he was granted scholarship at the Wichita State University in Kansas city.
The teenage boy has also been granted visa as he’s due to travel very soon for his studies.

https://www.solutionclass.com.ng/2018/07/brilliant-nigerian-student-offered.html

photos:

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Dapromzy333(m): 5:10am On Jul 31, 2018
more..

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Dapromzy333(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2018

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Dapromzy333(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2018
lala...

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Dapromzy333(m): 5:13am On Jul 31, 2018

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Happy for you Brilliant boy.
Off you go to the country where things work.
By the time you are back, our country will be close to Yankee too.
We are in safe hands already.
All the best boy.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Though it took me a little while ... but I finally saw it. He is Igbo ... CHIBUZOR by name.

Nwannem, go out there and make us proud.

While the enemies waste their energy on mirage Nigerian political perks ... we keep deepening our human resource capacity for the future.

IGBO AMAKA ... REALLY REALLY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by gabbijason(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2018
These are super eagles, lets celebrate them!
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by SenorFax(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Few years from now, he'll return or visit Nigeria fulfilled and okay, and some idiots on Nairaland will still say education na bullshit.

Awon ode.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by chiommy123(f): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2018
congratulations to him and his family
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Nashirushekoni(m): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Congrats to you lad l wish my children's this achievement too
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by SenorFax(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Though it took me a little while ... but I finally saw it. He is Igbo ... CHIBUZOR by name.

Nwannem, go out there and make us proud.

While the enemies waste their energy on mirage Nigerian political perks ... we keep deepening our human resource capacity for the future.

IGBO AMAKA ... REALLY REALLY!
Yet your moniker says FULANI-HERDSMAN....... are you normal??

Don't let us start, it's too early oo

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2018
SenorFax:

Yet your moniker says FULANI-HERDSMAN....... are you normal??

Don't let us start, it's too early oo
You and who? grin
Olukwu umuchu like you grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by SenorFax(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

You and who? grin
Olukwu umuchu like you grin cheesy
Fulani like you

Stop denying your culture

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:59am On Jul 31, 2018
SenorFax:

Fulani like you

Stop denying your culture
Inukwa bikonu grin
Oya continuu naa ... Nice morning anyway cool
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by SenorFax(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Inukwa bikonu grin
Oya continuu naa ... Nice morning anyway cool
A Fulani that knows igbo language,
You keep surprising me

Oya hit me with your newly learned language once again

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2018

(1)

Delta Poly Otefe-oghara HND Admission, 2018/2019 Announced / How to check JAMB CAPS admission status / Examination Hall In Pakistan Where Students Are Serve With Juice & Table Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.