Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down (6041 Views)

I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] / Nigeria Among The First To Launch Infinix Note 5 After Global Launch / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by baba4thegehs: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stallion93:
Hubbies are buying IPhone, yours is buying Chinco phones. Woman get back to the drawing board(Oda room) and correct your mistakes or adopt a new strategy. Hint: Monkey style has been invincible since the beginning of time

Aproko. Who ask you questions?

FuccckkkBoy. Hate is written all over you even if you can see it.

Fuccckkk oofff
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by MrBONE2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kalapizim:
say what know now tongue tongue
I give up Bros,please dont arrest me cos i dont need to rest grin
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Stallion93(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
baba4thegehs:

Aproko. Who ask you questions?

FuccckkkBoy. Hate is written all over you even if you can see it.

Fuccckkk oofff
Not surprised, This is the way Nigerian girls say "Thank you". You're welcome baby, Congrats on your iPhone in advance kiss
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by rammyblog: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
*Get Airtime Every Month From RammyBlog For Staying Active*

The top commentator for each month beginning from August would be contacted through their mails and will be rewarded with their preferred prizes like recharge cards, free advertisement e.t.c
So when you comment please do not forget to add your email in the box provided.

READ MORE BELOW��
https://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2018/07/get-airtime-every-month-from-rammyblog.html
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Bayokun:

Buy Nano liquid screen protector to prevent future occurrence .
Contact me for video review of how it works
how does it work

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 3:57am On Aug 01, 2018
MrBONE2:

Emmmm Sisi, I think paying you will not be enough infinix should make you one of their Ambassador grin
yes na, 10 million is too much sef grin
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 3:57am On Aug 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Your Infinix was walking/jogging/sprinting when it suddenly tripped and fell or you dropped it mistakenly?
read well na
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Femiblacky(m): 5:48am On Aug 01, 2018
RIP to the screen

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies, drama Journals, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by MistadeRegal(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Phythondancer:
read well na

You said, "After Falling Down".
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

You said, "After Falling Down".
oh cry
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by saxby(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow, lucky. I was about advising you to take your device to Carl care.
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Kalapizim(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
saxby:
can I send you a pm
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Bayokun(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Phythondancer:
how does it work
You pour it on your phone screen and spread it evenly, you then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes to dry... And voila your phone screen becomes unbreakable . You can check it out on YouTube..... Nano liquid screen protector.,and you can contact me if you need one
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by tafat: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2018
saxby:
that wouldn't have been a bad idea but it seems his screen is durable like the one on my tecno spark k7
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Bayokun:

You pour it on your phone screen and spread it evenly, you then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes to dry... And voila your phone screen becomes unbreakable . You can check it out on YouTube..... Nano liquid screen protector.,and you can contact me if you need one
woow, lemme check it out.
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Bayokun:

woow, lemme check it out..
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Bayokun(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Phythondancer:
woow, lemme check it out..

I have it in stock if you need it in lagos
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bayokun:

I have it in stock if you need it in lagos
I'm in KD
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Bayokun(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Phythondancer:
I'm in KD

Chat me up 07060993591

Whatsapp Finally Allows You To Send And Recieve Money For Free / Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 / Ex-Nokia Staff To Release Smartphone With New OS