Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (9160 Views)

International Rescue Committee Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Recruitment(6 Positions) / Apply for Lasaco Assurance Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Ngjobseekers: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
The Technical University (TechU), Ibadan, the first of its kind in Nigeria and in West and Central Africa, was established to expand access to University education and more importantly to address the employability gaps through entrepreneurial orientation of the average Nigerian youth. The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) as follows;

1.) Registrar 

Click Here To View Details

2.) Deputy Registrar

3.) University Liberian

4.) Deputy University Librarian 

5.) Bursar 

6.) Deputy Bursar 

Application Closing Date: 10th September, 2018.

Source: http://vacancy.tech-u.edu.ng/index.html

Lalasticlala, uboma, davide470

Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Handsomebeing(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
FTC anyway.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
To those applying from here, I wish you success.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Handsomebeing(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
You beat me to it.

Handsomebeing:
FTC anyway.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by chloride6: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Apply at your peril grin grin

It's Oyo state Government owned. So expect 100% employment for Oyo state indigenes.

Also expect to be owed salaries till eternity. Oyo State and Osun state cannot jointly manage LAUTECH, so do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by TeeSeven(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
All Oyo state-owned higher institutions are currently being owed months in arrears. As I type this, many of the institutions are currently ON STRIKE to press the government for their pays... Now this!
Caveat!

1 Like

Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Waakanda: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good one there
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Tundeobama(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
chloride6:

It's Oyo state Government owned. So expect 100% employment for Oyo state indigenes.

Also expect to be owed salaries till eternity. Oyo State and Osun state cannot jointly manage LAUTECH, so do the maths.

Am a product of a state university of osun no strike and fast calender.

2 Likes

Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Tundeobama:

I think you are referrign to those glorious days of Oyinlola, when the school was a source of IGR to the govt, when lecturers weren't part of ASSU, when the school pratically operates like a private uni. Not now,not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by seunlayi(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Why push this to fp, a thread people refused to open because they know the way it will go. Apply at your own peril. Govt candidates is 100% sure to take the job
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Tundeobama(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

I think you are referrign to those glorious days of Oyinlola, when the school was a source of IGR to the govt, when lecturers weren't part of ASSU, when the school pratically operates like a private uni. Not now,not anymore.
when last did they strike my junior bro had admission 2014-2018 by September he will graduate they still running good calendar.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by heayernu56(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
chloride6:

The university is a public private partnership arrangement. The school generate its igr from school fees, they pay their staff and run the school with little or no support from the government. That's why their students pay as much as in other private universities.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by chloride6: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2018
heayernu56:
The university is a public private partnership arrangement. The school generate its igr from school fees, they pay their staff and run the school with little or no support from the government. That's why their students pay as much as in other private universities.

until another governor comes and bleeps everything up.
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Tundeobama:

Seconded.
Hop u good bro?
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by syspro77: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Technical Degree is a funny one. Imagine learning handiwork in degrees. That means one should expect to learn 500years' experience of Vulcanizing, Iron Bending, Black Smithing, Shoemaking, etc. Kudoes, anyway!
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tundeobama:

when last did they strike my junior bro had admission 2014-2018 by September he will graduate they still running good calendar.
When did you start to follow events/trends in that school?
Re: The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by NobleEngineer(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow.....recruitment...

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Vacancy At Tecno Telecom / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.