Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Reigning Miss Ghana Queen Reveals The Competition Is A Big Sham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reigning Miss Ghana Queen Reveals The Competition Is A Big Sham (383 Views)

Ozo Caught K!ssing Ghana Queen, Ozo In Ghana Welcome By Queen(video) / 2017 Miss Ghana Resigns, Says Pageant Is A Big Sham / “It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reigning Miss Ghana Queen Reveals The Competition Is A Big Sham by newsynews: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2018
The reigning Miss Ghana Queen, Margaret Mwintuur Dery, has expressed her disappointment in the pageant which she has labeled as a big sham. Taking to Twitter, she threatened to let the whole world know the truth about the pageant because she can no longer cover up for anyone.

Read her tweet below.

''Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty ,truth and compassion against injustice,lying and greed. No more will I cover up for anyone that doesn’t deserve it. The whole world will know the truth soon.

Being a miss Ghana queen has honestly been one of the worse experiences of my life,yeah,I know it looks good on the outside,but it’s just one big sham on the inside. All that glitters is not gold. Ladies,you don’t need a crown on your head to succeed.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/reigning-miss-ghana-queen-sham/

Re: Reigning Miss Ghana Queen Reveals The Competition Is A Big Sham by Gistformant: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Cutee

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife, Fans, Celebrate Him At 42 / IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Shares How She Overcame Depression / Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas Markle Set To Launch Clothing Line For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.