Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

“It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns (464 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / 2017 Miss Ghana Resigns, Says Pageant Is A Big Sham / Reigning Miss Ghana Queen Reveals The Competition Is A Big Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns by oluwafemme129(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Barely 9 months after being crowned 2017 winner of Ghana’s foremost pageantry, Miss Ghana, Margaret Dery has resigned amidst speculations. The beauty queen reportedly sent the organizers an email stating her decision to step down.

Following reports of her resignation, Margaret took to Twitter to confirm the news while sharing with her followers that her short term as Miss Ghana was the worst period of her life.

Being a miss Ghana queen has honestly been one of the worst experiences of my life, yeah, I know it looks good on the outside, but it’s just one big sham on the inside. All that glitters is not gold. Ladies, you don’t need a crown on your head to succeed.

She added:

Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty, truth and compassion against injustice, lying and greed. No more will I cover up for anyone that doesn’t deserve it. The whole world will know the truth soon.

Being a miss Ghana queen has honestly been one of the worse experiences of my life,yeah,I know it looks good on the outside,but it’s just one big sham on the inside. All that glitters is not gold. Ladies,you don’t need a crown on your head to succeed.

Re: “It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns by kodded(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
this one Toto go don lose alignment

...smh sad
Re: “It’s Just One Big Sham On The Inside” – Miss Ghana 2017 Says As She Resigns by kodded(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Aka's Side Chick Nicole Nyaba Breaks The Internet With A Video About Bonang / “i’m Done Making Babies” - Timaya As He Shares Photo Of His Three Children / LG Face Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.