Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos (18589 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by celebgistz: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Despite the toll of motherhood, 39-year old actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande has still maintained her petite and smart stature.
Dakore Egbuson has shared some beautiful professional photos of herself and her over 600,000 followers have been reacting.

Dakore who is married to the son of billionaire, Harry Akande has been scarce on the movie scene since she got married. She recently made a comeback to the industry and she has been building her profile again.
Dakore Akande (born Dakore Omobola Egbuson) is an ambassador for Amnesty International, Amstel Malta and Oxfam of America.

Dakore was born in Bayelsa State as the first child of her parents. She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls’ College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively.

She studied Mass Communication at the University of Lagos but had to drop out due to incessant strikes. She is currently married with 2 kids.
Dakore has acted in more than 50 films.

See photos below:

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/check-out-stunning-new-photos-of-nollywood-actress-dakore-egbuson/

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by celebgistz: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by youngberry001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cute kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow

Viral Photo Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her kid And Smoking At The Same Time(pics)>>> http://www.praizenews.com/viral-photo-of-a-woman-breastfeeding-her-kid-and-smoking-at-the-same-time/
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by kasim155: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pretty
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Peter4naz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow .. Meanwhile
Husband who butchered his Wife Nearly Got burnt by Angry Mob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0kiJCoUXw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by tstx(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Until i discovered Bad girl RiRi I used to have a crush on this woman...

See my signature
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
"son of billionaire" dats all i'm seeinq cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by abike12(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
beautiful
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by pyxon(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by latonyn(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Had to drop out due to incessant strike
Indeed....

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Makeup dey help women

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Any resemblance? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Always stunning....
Pretty Baby.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Emmafe(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Make up & Editing on point

For Samsung phones check my Signature
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by gbadekunle(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dropped out of UNILAG due to incessant strikes? I don't really want to believe that! She should have studied at OAU or LAUTECH and know what is called incessant strikes! Unless there is more to the drop out story.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
No Breeast Lady.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by cooldipo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stunner stunner!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
She was reigning, back when nollywood actresses were only known for acting, no b now where na Olosho work most dey known for.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by bankyblue(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oh, my dream girl,

The first time I meet her in person as a waiter in an hotel in Abuja,
I almost jump on her, but thank God for the fear of God and my sweet girl friend then(now my wife)
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by amakablessing(f): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by kajsa08: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
she attended fggc Benin.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by newslifeop: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Stuns In New Photos by LaudableXX: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2018
gbadekunle:
Dropped out of UNILAG due to incessant strikes? I don't really want to believe that! She should have studied at OAU or LAUTECH and know what is called incessant strikes! Unless there is more to the drop out story.
In fact bros, I just weak when I read that part! undecided What about all those that still graduated from the same Unilag, over the past couple of decades? Were there no strikes during their own time? shocked And if Unilag was always on strike, why didn't she opt out and attend another university, even if it is a private one?

(1) (Reply)

Brotherly Love: Ramsey Nouah, Kunle Afolayan, Gideon Okeke Share Selfie. / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.